剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
真的吗
Seriously? Come on.
你听说过顿悟吗
Have you heard of Satori?
小心了 莱瑞很喜欢讨论一些日本东西
Watch out. Larry loves to talk about all this Japanese stuff.
是的 我拥有北美最大的茶园
Yeah, I got the biggest tea garden in North America.
是从日本买♥♥下来的 然后 在那里种了500棵树 但是
Brought the structures in from Japan and added about 500 trees but...
但是顿悟就是佛教启蒙
But Satori is Buddhist enlightenment.
就是指
It's that moment
你可以真正的看见自己的内心 了解自己的本质
where you can look inside yourself and know just who you are.
你有过顿悟吗
You experienced Satori?
我想没有
I don't think so.
你想看一些很酷的东西吗
You wanna see something cool?
这时候你才感觉你是真的在船上
Now, this is where you really feel like you're on a boat.
我只是想和你谈谈
So, what I'd really like to talk to you about
价值70亿美元的血液检测行业
is the seven-billion-dollar blood testing industry.
好的 唐和我说过了 但是我还想问问你
Yeah, Don took me through it, but let me ask you again.
你是领导吗 因为如果你想要成功
Are you a leader? Because if you want this,
你就要付出你的全部
you really have to dedicate yourself to it.
你要主动出击 解聘一些人员
You have to be aggressive, start firing people, have you...
-你解聘过别人吗 -还没有
-have you fired anybody yet? -Not yet.
那你就要战斗了 因为只有这样才能成为首席执行官
Well, then you gotta fight. That's what it takes to be a CEO.
只有这样才能管理好市值上亿的公♥司♥
That's what it takes to run a billion-dollar company.
-这是你想要的吗 -是的
-Is that what you really want? -Yes.
很好 那我们就别瞎扯了 为了成功你愿意做什么
Good! Then let's stop fucking around. What are you willing to do to get it?
我们在致力于研究一个原型 我们希望能安排一次
We're working on a prototype. And we're hoping to get a meeting
-和诺华这样的医疗公♥司♥的见面 -然后呢 你遇到什么麻烦了?
-with a pharma company like Novartis. -And? What's stopping you?
我现在没办法和他们说上话
I'm having a hard time getting them to talk to me.
那你就要快速行动 你还记得吗
Then you gotta hustle. Oracle's first contract. Do you remember?
是的 这个软件还是一团糟
Yeah. The software was still a mess.
你知道我说了什么吗 我什么都没说
And you know what I said? I said nothing.
-什么都没说 -去他妈的筹钱
-Nothing. -GTFM.
去他妈的筹钱
Get the fuckin' money.
去他妈的筹钱 你筹集到钱了吗
Get the fuckin' money.
去他妈的筹钱 你筹集到钱了吗
Do you get the fuckin' money?
-我 我会他妈的筹集到钱的 是的 -那就给我看看
-I... I get the fuckin' money. Yeah! -Then show me! Show me!
我会他妈的筹集到钱的 我会他妈的筹集到钱的
I get the fuckin' money! I get the fuckin' money!
-他妈的筹集到钱 -我会他妈的筹集到钱的
-Get the fuckin' money! -I get the fuckin' money!
-他妈的筹集到钱 -GTFM 我会他妈的筹集到钱的
-Get the fuckin' money! -I get the fuckin' money!
-他妈的筹集到钱 -GTFM 我会他妈的筹集到钱的
-Get the fuckin' money! -GTFM! I get the fuckin' money!
-是的 -他妈的筹集到钱
Yeah! Get it! -Get the fuckin' money!
-筹集到钱 -没错
Get fuckin' money! -ROLAND: Yeah!
-筹集到钱 -是的 钱
Get the fuckin' money! -Yeah! Money!
-我会他妈的筹集到钱的 -是的 筹集到钱
I get the fuckin' money! -ROLAND: Yeah! Get the fuckin' money!
-筹集到钱 -是的
Get the fuckin' money! -ROLAND: Yeah!
我希望你不需要这个
I hope you didn't need that.
如果我能安排你和诺华公♥司♥见面 你能展示你们的原型
If I get you a meeting at Novartis,
如果我能安排你和诺华公♥司♥见面 你能展示你们的原型
and you're able to demo the prototype...
-那我就加入 -那你就加入吗
-then I'm in. -Then you're in?
你就有唐·卢卡斯和我了 嘿 你要喝点什么吗
Then you got Don Lucas and me. Hey, you want somethin' to drink?
香槟 啤酒 还是绿茶
Champagne? Beer? Green tea?
我妈妈给我打了三次电♥话♥了 我能接一下吗
Oh, my mom's called like, three times. I... Can I get this?
你是认真的吗?
You serious?
-伊丽莎白?-妈妈?
Elizabeth? -Mom?
我们在医院
We're at the hospital.
-嗨 -你来了
Hi! -SUNNY: You're here.
没事 他在饭店摔倒了
Everything is fine.
没事 他在饭店摔倒了
He collapsed in the restaurant.
是他手术后的并发症
It was just a complication from his surgery.
他去做了分流手术 没人帮我们
He went to triage and no one was helping us and then...
但是桑尼帮助我们了 他给医院打了电♥话♥
Sunny just took care of all of it. He called the hospital
他们让我们住在这个VIP房♥间
and they put us in here. In the VIP room.
-他全部帮我们解决了 -没事的 小事
-He just took care of all of it. -Come on. It was easy.
我去买♥♥点吃的
I'm gonna have snacks.
我不会让他出什么事情的
I wasn't going to let anything happen to him.
-谢谢你 -伊丽莎白
Thank you. -CHRIS: Elizabeth?
嗨 爸爸 对不起我没有陪在你身边
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸 对不起我没有陪在你身边
I'm so sorry I wasn't here.
你为什么下船了
Why did you leave the boat?
你说什么 我想来看你 我想陪你
What do you mean? I...
你说什么 我想来看你 我想陪你
I wanted to see you. I wanted to be here.
你不应该离开的 你不应该在这里
You shouldn't have left. You shouldn't be here.
你还有工作要做
You have work to do.
我 我确实有 但是我要先确保你没事
I... I do... I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
你听见我说的了啊 你的所有学费啊
Are you hearing me?
你听见我说的了啊 你的所有学费啊
It's all of your tuition money.
回去工作
Go back to work.
快
Go.
去吧 我在这里呢
Go. I've got this.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
-祝亲爱的埃德蒙生日快乐 -祝大娘炮生日快乐
-Happy birthday dear Edmond -Happy birthday giant pussy!
好了 好了
All right. All right. All...
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
为什么没人在工作?
Why is no one working?
-埃德蒙 我能和你聊几句吗 -没问题
-Edmond, may I speak with you? -Yeah.
你可以吹灭再来
You can blow them out.
怎么了?
What's up?
原型现在能进行败血症检验了吗?
Can the prototype do the sepsis test?
不能 我们还有很多工作要做
No, we're still pretty far away.
那为什么大家都不在工作
Well, why is... why isn't everyone working?
我们只想休息一下 我们
We... We're just taking a break. Uh...
我们只想休息一下 我们
You know we routinely put in
-每天工作十二个小时 -那是什么
-12-hour days... -What is that?
简易烤箱
Oh, that...
那…那是给我的女儿的
That... That's... that's for my daughter.
她…原来的坏了
She, um... It was broken,
所以我就在午餐的时候修了一下
so I was just tinkering with it at lunchtime.
你的女儿玩儿这个吗 她用这个做什么
Your daughter plays with it?
你的女儿玩儿这个吗 她用这个做什么
What... what does she do with it?
烤东西
She bakes things.
为什么不用真的烤箱
Why doesn't she use a real oven?
因为真的烤箱对小孩子很危险
Because real ovens are dangerous for kids.
莱瑞·埃里森会帮我们安排和 诺华制药公♥司♥见面
Larry Ellison is getting us a meeting at Novartis...
所以你需要让你的手下 轮班24小时的工作
and you need to run your team 24 hours a day in shifts
直到我们能成功的检测血液为止
and work does not stop until we run a successful test.
你是说让我和大家说 全天工作吗
You want me to ask people to work 24 hours a day?
但是伊丽莎白 他们是有家庭的
You know, Elizabeth, they have families, they have lives.
他们已经筋疲力尽 他们会辞职的
They'll... They'll burn out, they'll quit.
我们可以找别人 如果他们不能胜任
But people are replaceable. If you can't do this,
我就要开始解聘了
I'm gonna start firing people.
还有把那个拿走
And get that outta here.
好的
Okay. Okay.
如果你知道你必须要成功 你会做什么
米莉亚
Miriam.
我知道 看上去很奇怪
I know. It looks weird. The paperweight place said
-上面太多字了 我说了… -今天是埃德蒙·顾的生日
-it was too many words. I asked them... -It's Edmond Ku's Birthday today.
安排一下送给他一份礼物
Let's arrange to get him something...
安排一下送给他一份礼物
a gift, like, something nice.
好的
Okay.
我不知道别人都喜欢什么 但是他有个女儿
I... don't know what people like.
我不知道别人都喜欢什么 但是他有个女儿
He has a daughter.
好的 没问题
Oh, okay. No problem.
这是原版
That was an original piece.
兄弟 你好苍白的
Dude, you're so pale right now.
你整个人灰秃秃的 好像烟灰一样
I mean, you're grey. You're Ash-ian.
你好像一个粉末状的甜甜圈 照照镜子吧
You look like a powdered donut. Look in the mirror.
你可以回家了 拉凯什
You can go home, Rakesh.
你回家 如果我们
You go home, I'm not goin' home until we figure out
找不到血液栓塞的原因 我是不会回家的
why the blood keeps clotting.
好吧 我们试试
Well, let's try this. Uh...
我用了新的编码
I put on the new coding.
还是不好使 但是至少我们知道现在的进度了
It won't work, but at least it'll tell us where we are.
好的
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表