剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
不要再打给我了
Don't call me again.
霍姆斯女士 他们已经为你准备好了
Ms. Holmes. They're ready for you.
他们说了些什么
What did they say?
他们不建议采取任何纪律处分
They aren't recommending any disciplinary action.
我知道 他们说了什么
I know that.
我知道 他们说了什么
But what did they say?
这是我针对他的话
It's my word against his.
他们不相信我
They don't believe me.
我没办法让任何人相信我
I can't get anyone to believe me.
我…我洗不掉这气味 我觉得我们应该把它扔了
I c... I can't get this smell out. I think we should just throw it out.
这很危险 这会伤到你的
Oh, my God! Th... this is dangerous. This could hurt you!
我们应该避开它
We should get rid of it.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
扶下面 对 加油
Get under it.
扶下面 对 加油
Yeah. Come on.
扶下面 对 加油
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
等等 妈妈 我得把它放下
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
等等 妈妈 我得把它放下
Mom, I have to put it down,
等等 妈妈 我得把它放下
-I have to put it down. I have to. -All right, all right.
-我必须把它放下 我不得不这么做 -好的
-I have to put it down. I have to. -All right, all right.
慢点…好的
Slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly. Okay.
-我现在不想谈这个 我… -伊丽莎白
- I don't want to do this right now, I... - Elizabeth.
不 回酒店去
No, just go back to the hotel.
-我…别烦我 我… -我相信你
-I... leave me alone, I'm... -I believe you
我相信你 我相信你说的一切
I believe you. I believe everything you said.
但我…我没有…你告诉我小心点 我没听你的
But I... I didn't... you told me to be careful, and I didn't listen to you,
我那时在喝酒
I was drinking.
男人会对你索取…
Men will... take...
男人会对你索取…
and... take from you,
所以如果你想避免 必须现在就决定
so you have to decide right now
所以如果你想避免 必须现在就决定
if you are going to let that stop you.
-但怎么做 -你把它放到一边 然后忘了它
-But how will... -You just put it away,
-但怎么做 -你把它放到一边 然后忘了它
and forget it.
然后 有一天…
And...
然后 有一天…
then one day...
有一天 你就会又好起来
one day, you'll just be fine again....
来吧 这东西闻起来很难闻
Come on. This thing smells awful.
-好的 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
一 二 三
And one, two,
一 二 三
three!
天啊
Oh, God!
我爱你
I love you.
我们应该洗洗手
We should wash our hands.
2004年 三月
你回来了
You're back.
我回来了 这是重新设计的
I'm back.
我回来了 这是重新设计的
It's a redesign.
它是一个iPod大小的盒子
It's a box the size of an iPod.
它不管理药物 它可以检测你的血液
And it doesn't administer medicine. It tests your blood.
如果你能在自己家里测试你的血液 会怎么样呢
What if you could test your blood
如果你能在自己家里测试你的血液 会怎么样呢
in your own home?
如果不是一整瓶 而是一滴呢
And what if it's not a whole vial,
如果不是一整瓶 而是一滴呢
but just a drop?
你可以一直带着它
It would always be with you.
而且它…它可以保护你的安全
And it... it could keep you safe.
钱宁希望我们尽快开始研究阶段
So, Channing wants us to begin the research phase as soon as possible.
我们在东帕洛阿尔托租了办公室
We're renting office space in East Palo Alto.
但那不是他们让你培训期间
But isn't that the part of the city they told you not to go to
-避免的地方吗 -是的 那很危险
-during orientation? -Yeah, that's dangerous.
-是的 -我在搬家的时候迷路了
-Yeah. -I got lost there during the move in,
当你送我去…城市旅行
when you sent me to... the Urban Outfitters.
我们现在买♥♥不起别的东西了 我想问你…
We can't afford anything else right now.
我们现在买♥♥不起别的东西了 我想问你…
And I wanted to ask you if...
你可以考虑把我的学费投资到公♥司♥
you would consider...
你可以考虑把我的学费投资到公♥司♥
investing my tuition money into the company.
那我们怎么付你的学费呢
Well, how would we pay for your tuition?
不用了 因为我…我打算退学
Well, you won't have to, because I'm... I'm going to drop out.
-你要做什么?-不
-You're gonna do what? -No. No!
乔布斯辍学了 比尔·盖茨辍学了
Steve Jobs dropped out. Bill Gates dropped out.
迈克尔·戴尔 保罗·艾伦 埃隆·马斯克…
Michael Dell, Paul Allen. Elon Musk...
-保罗·艾伦是谁?-他是另一个微软的人
-Who's Paul Allen? -He's the other Microsoft guy.
我不在乎 你不能从斯坦福退学
I don't care. You're not dropping out of Stanford.
毕业后开一家公♥司♥
Start a company after you graduate.
不 我…反正我都不去上课了
No, I... I don't even go to class anymore anyway.
等等 你不去上课?
Wait, you don't go to class?
伊丽莎白 这是因为之前发生的事吗
Elizabeth, is this about what happened?
-诺埃尔 -不 不
-Noel. -No. No.
这东西到底是干什么的?它…测试你的血液?
What does this thing even do? It...
这东西到底是干什么的?它…测试你的血液?
tests your blood?
这是…妈妈 你再也不需要打♥针♥了
It's...
这是…妈妈 你再也不需要打♥针♥了
Mom, you would never have to have a needle ever again.
我不懂你说的
I don't understand you.
我知道
I know.
你猜怎么着?伊丽莎白·霍姆斯 从斯坦福大学退学了
Guess what? Elizabeth Holmes dropped out of Stanford.
还有 她发明了一种医疗设备
And get this, she invented a medical device,
像是验血之类的东西 一位斯坦福大学的教授正在帮助她
some sort of blood testing thing.
像是验血之类的东西 一位斯坦福大学的教授正在帮助她
A professor from Stanford is helping her.
他们已经筹集了很多钱
They already raised a lot of money.
-她没有打电♥话♥征求我的意见 -你什么意思?
-She didn't call for my advice. -What do you mean?
她会和我做同样的事情
She's going to be doing the exact same thing that I'm doing.
她不给我打电♥话♥吗?
She doesn't call me?
她是个孩子 她可能没有 我们的电♥话♥号♥码
She's a kid. She probably doesn't have our phone number.
不
No.
因为他们都觉得自己比我们强 整个家庭都这样想
'Cause they all think they're better than us. That whole family.
-不管怎样 霍姆斯太太说… -你为什么叫她霍姆斯太太?
-Anyway, Mrs. Holmes said that... -Why do you call her Mrs. Holmes?
她叫你罗琳 你为什么叫她霍姆斯太太?
She calls you Lorraine.
她叫你罗琳 你为什么叫她霍姆斯太太?
Why do you call her Mrs. Holmes?
我从来没有想过
I never thought about it.
-她应该打电♥话♥给我的 -别小题大做
-She should have called me. -Don't make a big thing of it.
我没有
I'm not.
我只是觉得她应该给我打个电♥话♥
I just think she should have called me.
发生了什么事?有人朝你开枪吗
What happened?
发生了什么事?有人朝你开枪吗
Was someone shooting at you?
不 那是颗流弹 我想有人打架了
No.
不 那是颗流弹 我想有人打架了
It was a stray bullet.
不 那是颗流弹 我想有人打架了
There was a fight, I think.
感谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你为什么打电♥话♥给我?你让我别再跟你说话的
Why did you call me?
你为什么打电♥话♥给我?你让我别再跟你说话的
You told me never to talk to you again.
我不知道
I don't know.
不 你知道 我为什么在这里?
Yes, you do! Why am I here?
我为什么在这里?
Why am I here?
你不能再把我推开了
You can't push me away again.
我会保护你的
I'm going to protect you.
我知道
I know. I know.
你记得告诉过任何人 你的病人 投资者 董事会吗
Do you ever recall telling anyone,
你记得告诉过任何人 你的病人 投资者 董事会吗
your patients, your investors, your board,
事实上 你声称发明的任何技术
that in fact none of the technology
没有一个是可行的
you claimed to have invented was operational?
他们得到的结果往往不准确
And that the results they received were often inaccurate?
你记得你告诉过这些人你的公♥司♥
Do you recall telling any of these people that your company
给了他们错误的有关健康信息
was endangering their lives by giving them false information
会危及他们的生命吗
about their health?
我知道我们做了…这么多错误
I knew that we made...
我知道我们做了…这么多错误
so many mistakes,
但我们…试着…
but we were...
但我们…试着…
we were trying to...
继续下去 那个时候 我们这样想
to take this forward, and at that time,
继续下去 那个时候 我们这样想
we thought
我们做的是对的
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表