剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
是不是很神奇?
Isn't it amazing?
当正派的人确信自己是对的时候
How far decent people will go
他们会陷得多深
when they're sure they're right?
如果你知道不会失败 你会怎么做 ——罗伯特·舒乐
头脑风暴
按照这份SEC和解协议 大约会有
With this SEC settlement agreement, you're looking
几十万美元的成本
at hundreds of thousands of dollars in cost,
加上几百万美元股东和解的费用
that plus the shareholder settlement that's priced in the millions.
鲁伯特·默多克 以一美元卖♥♥出了所有股份
Rupert Murdoch sold all of his shares for a dollar.
所以你应该要开始为破产计划了
So, you should start plans for bankruptcy.
你可以制订破产计划吗?
Can you draw up a bankruptcy plan?
不行
I can't. No.
为什么?
Why?
我不再为你工作了
I don't work for you anymore.
你没付钱给我了
You stopped paying me.
其实我正在找新工作 但我不知道
I'm actually looking for a new job. But I don't know.
-不知道谁还会用我 -你这只呆狗 过来
-I don't know. No one will hire me. -You silly dog. Come here you.
你看起来很开心 你开心吗?
You seem happy. Are you happy?
我可以跟你说个秘密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
我…不知道 我们不再有
I don't... I don't know. We don't have
-律师客户的守密特权… -我有男朋友了
-attorney-client privilege so I... -I have a boyfriend.
他叫比利
-Oh. -His name is Billy, uh...
其实我有照片 我可以给你看
I have a picture, actually. I can show you.
-没关系 我不用… -他很年轻 才…
-I don't... It's okay. I don't... -He's young. He's... he's in his...
-二十多岁 -哇 那对你来说一定很不一样
-his... in his 20s. -Oh, wow. That must be different for you.
-什么意思? -因为桑尼年纪大多了
-What do you mean? -'Cause Sunny's so much older.
我不敢相信…我不知道
I can't believe I didn't know.
-你们真是会骗 -知道吗?
-Wow, you guys are such good liars. -Yeah, you know.
琳达 其实我挺忙的
Actually, Linda, I'm... I'm pretty busy.
过来…乖狗狗
Come here. Come here. Good boy.
你遇到桑尼时很年轻 而你...
You were young when you met Sunny, and now, you're...
现在在跟这个年轻人约会
dating this younger guy so
感觉你在开倒车
it's just like you're moving backwards.
对 我只是…
Yeah, I'm just, you know,
在休息一下
I'm just taking a moment
享受自己 好好玩
to enjoy myself and have fun.
那是我们现在做的事吗?
Oh, is that what we're doing now?
我猜是吧
Yeah. I guess.
你被法律禁止在未来十年
I mean, you're legally barred from running a company
经营任何公♥司♥ 所以的确很合理
for the next 10 years. So, yeah, I guess it makes sense.
养只狗 交个男朋友 好好享受
Get a dog and a boyfriend, and just have fun.
对 你有可能要坐20年牢
Yes, you could go to jail for 20 years.
对啦 就假装
But yes, just pretend
-你从没干过那些事 -我是试着要帮助人们
-what you did never happened. -I was trying to help people.
-你真的那么相信? -我们有很明确的目标
-Do you really believe that? -We had a clear purpose.
最终 医疗保健行业
Ultimately, the healthcare industry
还没有准备好接受真正的创新
just was not ready for real innovation.
你是不是有什么毛病?
Is there something wrong with you?
科技公♥司♥不需要
The tech companies don't have to work
根据这些限制和规定行事…
under these restraints and regulations...
你知道自己做了什么好事吗?
Do you have any idea of what you did?
所以他们就能快速行动 做出突破
and that's why they can move fast and break things.
我没做出成果
I failed to deliver.
我失败了
I failed.
但失败并不是罪
But failure is not a crime.
-你伤害别人 -我得走了
-You hurt people. -I actually have to go.
但我会回来的 到时再谈
But I'll be back and we can keep talking.
你伤害了别人
You hurt people.
你伤害别人
You hurt people.
好吧 我在这里工作过
Okay, I worked here,
所以我也必须忍♥受这一切
so I have to live with that somehow.
我不确定你理解
But I'm not sure that you understand.
我是说 但你一定要懂吧?
I mean... you must, right?
因为…
Because...
因为我想有人伤害过你吧
because I think people have hurt you, right?
伊丽莎白?
Elizabeth?
过来
Come on.
伊丽莎白?
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
你伤害了别人!
You hurt people!
目的地:家
优步叫车
你是小丽吗?
Are you Lizzy?
对 我是小丽 你好
Hi. Yeah, I'm Lizzy. Hello.
2018年8月29日 伊丽莎白·霍姆斯和她的男友
比利·埃文斯一起参加了火人祭
血液检测公♥司♥所剩下的一切 于2018年9月7日
开始正式进入解散程序
最后 投资者损失了七亿美元
800人失去了工作
2013到2016年间 血液检测公♥司♥ 发送了超过780万个测试结果
给亚利桑那州患者
这些不准确的结果包括 假HIV阳性
错误的癌症诊断 和流产的错误迹象
在血液检测公♥司♥的丑闻爆发之后 硅谷的女企业家
依然要苦苦寻找投资者
一位女性创业家被告知要染头发
以便看起来 比较不像伊丽莎白·霍姆斯
在伊丽莎白·霍姆斯的审判期间
艾丽卡·钟出庭作证了三天
她现在是一间名叫企业家道德的
非营利公♥司♥的联合创始人
乔治·舒尔茨不曾向泰勒·舒尔茨道歉
然而 在2021年乔治临终前 他终于告诉了他的孙子
他做了对的事情
桑尼·巴尔瓦尼被指控 两条电♥信♥诈骗同谋罪
与九条电♥信♥诈骗罪
他的审判已安排 于2022年3月开始进行陪审团选择
巴尔瓦尼的律师宣称 桑尼不可能犯下任何诈欺行为
因为他从不曾在血液检测公♥司♥赚到钱
2021年 比利·埃文斯与 伊丽莎白·霍姆斯成为了新手父母
当年稍晚 加州陪审团判决 伊丽莎白·霍姆斯有罪
三项欺诈罪及 一项同谋欺骗公众投资者
在等待判决期间 她仍是自♥由♥之身
但她可能要面对 高达20年的牢狱之灾
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表