剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Maybe, maybe,
但我们还是得在某个时间
maybe. But we do have to talk to him
跟他谈 所以我们要怎么办?
at some point. So what are we gonna do?
谁去跟他谈?
Who's gonna sit with him?
我们其中一个应该去跟他谈
Uh, one... one of us should talk to him.
当然…
Oh, definitely, definitely.
-对 -或是我们一起去
- Yeah. - Or we go in together.
对…或许
Y... yeah. Yeah, maybe.
从法律的角度
Well, from a legal perspective,
我认为不该让伊丽莎白参与进来
I... I think that we should keep Elizabeth out of it.
是吗?
Really?
我是说
Yeah, I mean, I...
我不怕和他谈
I'm not afraid of... of talking to him
或是回答问题
or, uh, you know, answering questions.
我不认为你应该要去
I don't think that you should.
你行的
Well, you can do it.
-我自己一个? -我今晚有个典礼要参加
-Alone? -Well, I have that ceremony tonight,
我认为那对我们的形象帮助很大
and I think that's gonna be really good for our image.
-什么奖项?-我是年度最佳女性之一
-What's the award? -I'm one of the Women of the Year.
有你在太幸运了
Yeah. I'm so lucky to have you.
你可以的
You can do this.
你会对抗并超越
You fight, transcend.
对他迎头痛击
You knock the legs out from under him.
你比他强
You run circles around him.
你去做报告 让他支持我们
You do the presentation, you sell him on us.
幻灯片什么的 全拿出来
The PowerPoint, everything.
不
No.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不需要看什么介绍报告
I don't need to see a presentation.
我只要看实验室就行了
I just need to see the labs.
伊丽莎白·霍姆斯人呢?
Where's Elizabeth Holmes?
我要和你的上司谈
Well, I'd like to talk to whoever it is you work for.
我们会和某人谈谈的 琳达?
We're gonna talk to somebody. Linda?
对 我们要联络你的上司
Yes. We're going to contact your superiors.
没有这个人
There's no one to talk to.
我可能要在这待上几天
I'll probably be holed up here for a few days.
我已经有份清单
I've got my checklist.
照着清单检查 写份报告
I'll just work my way down the list and write a report.
报告何时会出炉?
When is the report coming out?
要不了多久的
You won't have to wait too long.
2016年2月
CMS报告
我的老天
Ho-ly shit.
CMS要求立即停止 所有实验室营运
两年 他们要她关闭两年
Two years. They shut her down for two years.
这下她回不来了
She won't come back from this.
CMS已找到管理严重疏失的证据
-去吧 -我要写它
-Go. -Oh, I'm gonna write it.
好 现去就去
Yeah, now.
联邦官僚机构 官僚作风 太帅了
Federal bureaucracy. Red tape. It is beautiful.
-又慢… -去写
-It is slow... -Go write.
-又无聊但太帅了 -快去…
- and boring and beautiful. -Go, go!
我刚爱上联邦官僚作风了
I just fell in love with federal bureaucracy
我才不管别人的眼光
and I don't care who knows it.
这份报告会被公布的
This report is gonna come out.
八成有人已经泄露了
Somebody probably already leaked it.
我必须做点什么
I'm gonna have to do something.
我得有所行动
I'm going to have to make a move.
你记得你在北♥京♥ 第一次和我说话的情景吗?
Do you remember the first time you spoke to me in Beijing?
我刚想起来的
I was just remembering.
我刚正在回顾旧电邮及短♥信♥
I was going back over old emails and text messages.
为何你要这么做?
Why would you do that?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我要记得
I wanted to remember.
为什么?
Why?
回顾旧短♥信♥
It's romantic...
是很浪漫的
to look over old texts.
你在威胁我?
Are you threatening me?
你一直在和律师联络?
Have you been speaking to a lawyer?
对
Yes.
我打了给一位律师
I called a lawyer.
我得保护我自己
I have to protect myself.
保护什么?
From what?
你认为我们有做错什么吗?
Do you think that we did something wrong?
还是你做了什么我不知道的事?
Or did you do something that I didn't know about?
你认为我做了你不知道的事?
You think that... I did things that... you didn't do?
你有吗?
Did you?
我不知道你所做的每件事
I don't know everything that you did.
如果你做错了什么
If you did something wrong,
应该要告诉我
you should tell me.
你做了什么 桑尼?
What did you do, Sunny?
或许我能帮你
Maybe I could help you.
我能帮你介绍一些好律师
I could set you up with some good lawyers.
所以我该为此负责?
So, I'm taking the blame?
都是我的责任?
I'm taking the blame.
六年来 我不分日夜工作帮助你
I worked for six years, day and night, to help you.
这是你的梦想
This was your dream,
你的热情所在 不是我的
your passion, not mine.
我知道过渡期会很困难
I know how hard it's gonna be to transition.
过渡期
Transition.
工作转换的过渡期
Transition out of the company...
但你要知道我很感谢你
but you should know that I am so grateful to you
所做的每一件事
for everything that you've done.
我很年轻的时候 你就认识我了
You've known me since I was a girl.
我认识你的时候才几岁?
How old was I when, when I met you?
才…刚满18吧
I was... barely 18.
我会的一切都是你教的
You've taught me everything I know.
你很厉害
You're good.
所以我只是想要你知道
So I just want you to know that
情感方面对我来说
this is gonna be really hard for me to...
真的很难消化
handle emotionally.
损益没有打平以前 我不会离开的
I'm not leaving until we break even.
我们会一起做到的
We'll do this together
我会陪你到最后
and I will be by your side until the end.
我不能像这样离开
I can't leave like this, I... I can't.
我们好好商量
We will talk and find...
找出专注重点
the perfect focus,
制定最佳计划
and the perfect plan,
然后低着头专心执行
and we'll execute with our heads down,
创造一个新产品 达到损益平衡
and build a new product, and break even.
好
Yeah.
到那时为止 你都还会需要我
You need me until then.
我们是绑在一起的
We're tied together.
当然
Of course.
但你以后要住哪呢?
But where will you live?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
这栋房♥子在我的名下
The house is in my name.
-喂? -我是约翰
-Hello? -It's John.
我只是想让你知道…
I... just wanted to let you know that...
我听说CMS 要关闭血液检测公♥司♥的实验室
I just got word that CMS is shutting down the Theranos labs.
-等一下 什么? -关闭两年
-Wait, what? -For two years.
艾丽卡 你听到了吗?
Erika, did you hear me?
我想要确定你知道
I wanna make sure that you know that...
全因为你 事情才能走到今天这步
this is happening because of you.
因为你所的那封信
Because of the letter that you wrote
天啊 而我知道…
and... God, I know...
署名所付出的代价
what it took to sign your name.
不 其实我根本不懂
And... Actually, I don't.
但…你救了很多人的生命
But, uh... you saved people's lives.
艾丽卡 你还在吗?
Erika, are you there?
我大概...
Um, I probably...
现在我大概不该和你讲电♥话♥ 可是…
I shouldn't be talking to you on the phone right now but...
谢谢你
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表