剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
哦 伊莉萨白
Oh, Elizabeth
伊莉萨白
Elizabeth
最棒
The great
伊莉萨白最棒
Elizabeth, the great
我好喜欢
Oh, I love that so much.
真好听 再弹一次
It's so good. Play it again.
对啊 再弹一次
Yeah, play it again.
好…
Okay.
伽利略…
Galileo
-是谁? -是我
- Who is it? - It's me.
你对她的看法是对的 都被你说中了
You were right about her. You were right about everything.
她都清楚
She knows.
现在就我们两个人庆祝了
Now, just you and me can celebrate.
我们都没时间单独相处
We haven't had any time, just us.
要放什么歌♥?
What should I put on?
你那天给我看的那首是什么?
What's that, that song you showed me the other day?
我很累了
I'm really tired.
别这样 我们要继续庆祝
Oh, stop it. We're going to keep celebrating.
(给伊莉萨白·霍姆斯)
-这封电邮写得很好 -对
- It's a good email. - Yeah.
我们保护了自己
We're covering ourselves.
她一打开这封信 就无法说
I mean, she opens this email, and she won't be able to say
她不知道那些违规行为
that she wasn't aware of the regulatory breaches.
有电子纸本痕迹为证
It's, it's electronic paper trail.
正是
Totally.
发出去吧
Send it.
好
Okay.
-你要…我来发吗? -不 我好怕
- You want... you want me to... - No, I'm freaking out.
好吧…为什么?除了很明显…
O-okay. Why? Because that's the obvious...
因为我会被开除 所以…
Because I'm going to get fired, so.
怎么了?
Wh-what's wrong?
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
你不用现在就寄 我们可以等
Hey, you don't have to send the email right now.
我只是有点恐慌的问题
- We can wait. - I just... I have problems with panic.
所以…
So...
听着 我懂的
I get it.
你不懂 但没关系
You don't, but it's okay.
不 我懂…真的
No, I-I get it. I do.
我没办法立刻找到别的工作
Like, I can't just get another job.
我和六个人住在拖车里长大
I grew up in a trailer. With six people.
在伯克莱的第一年对我来说
And my freshman year at Berkeley was, I...
简直就像到了月球
I felt like I was on the moon.
一团乱 还有…
I was a mess and...
我…还被侵犯
Then I... I got assaulted.
我…都不知道
Oh. I, I didn't know.
我几乎要辍学了
I almost dropped out.
不知道怎地…
And I don't know.
我留下来了
I stayed.
所以这不只是封电邮
So it's not just an email.
这是我的工作 我的房♥租
It's my job and it's my rent,
而且可能不能再做我所喜欢做的事
and it's maybe losing the thing that I love to do.
宝贝 你看
Baby, look.
你的生日礼物
Your birthday gift.
我出价了
I put an offer in.
我要为我俩买♥♥下它
I'm going to buy it for us.
我们搬到那 一起住
We move there, we live there together.
我们照大家的希望做
We do what everyone wants us to do,
然后把公♥司♥上市
and we take the company public.
酒窖
Wine cellar.
有几间卧室?
How many bedrooms?
我现在就寄出
I'm going to send it now.
等一下…
Wait. Wait, wait.
小泰 没关系的 你在干嘛?
Tyler, it's fine. What are you doing?
我要把你的名字拿掉 然后用我的账号♥寄
I'm taking your name off it and sending it from my email.
为什么?
Why?
因为我是舒兹家的人
I'm a Shultz.
怎么了?
What is it?
听说你想见我
I heard you wanted to see me.
她…来这干嘛?她和这件事无关
Wh-what is she doing here? She has nothing to do with this.
请坐 艾丽卡
Sit down, please, Erika.
我们对你寄给伊莉萨白的信很感兴趣
We're interested in the email you sent to Elizabeth.
泰勒 你是从哪获得能力试验的信息?
Tyler, where did you get the information about the proficiency testing?
你无权进入诺曼底
You're not allowed in Normandy.
艾丽卡
Erika?
是你给泰勒这些信息的?
Did you give Tyler that information?
我自己想出来的
I figured it out alone.
你想出来的
Oh, you figured it out.
你在斯坦福大三差点被当
You almost failed out of Stanford your senior year.
然后你想跟我谈统计?
You want to explain to me about statistics?
你想教我实验室要怎么运作?
You want to tell me all about how labs work?
你觉得你比我们全部人都强?
You think you know better than all of us?
不 我…只是试着做正确的事
No. I... I'm just trying to do the right thing.
天啊 你自以为是好人?
Oh god. You think you're the good guy here?
唯一让我放下工作 花这么多时间亲自和你
The only reason I've taken so much time away from my work
说话的原因 就是因为你是乔治舒兹的孙子
to address you personally is because you are George Shultz's grandson.
懂吗?
Do you get that?
我懂
Yeah, I get that.
那我去给两周的提前通知了
So I'm going to go ahead and give my two weeks' notice.
不用两周了 现在就走
I don't want two weeks. Leave now.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
我可以让所有人都不敢雇你
I can make it so no one will ever hire you again.
你还要当问题分子吗?
Are you going to be a problem?
我不能失去工作
I can't lose my job.
很好
Good.
那就到此为止
Then this ends here.
乔治刚辞职了
George, he just quit.
因为他收到一些不佳的情报
He got some bad intel.
很抱歉这么说 但他可能无法
I'm sorry to say this, but he might not be capable
理解我们实验室运作的复杂性
of understanding the complexity of what goes on in our labs.
他无法理解科学
The science is over his head.
他现在在过来的路上 我会问他细节的
He's on his way over now. I'll get the full story.
-你确定… -他会处理的
- Are you sure this is... - He's going to take care of it.
-我保证 -泰勒
- I promise. - Tyler.
我们弄了一些蟹脚给你当晚餐
We managed to nab some crab legs for you for dinner.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
夏洛特 这位是艾丽卡
Uh, Charlotte, this is Erika.
幸会
Lovely to meet you.
我是泰勒的邪恶后祖母
I'm, uh, Tyler's wicked step-grandma.
-他说过很多你的事 -泰勒
- He's told us so much about you. - Tyler.
你好 泰勒
Tyler. Hello.
我刚接到伊莉萨白的电♥话♥
I just received a call from Elizabeth.
她告诉我今天 你以非常不专业的方式辞职了
She told me that you quit today in a very unprofessional manner.
对 其贯我们就是来找你谈这个的
Yeah, that's actually what we came to talk to you about.
你相信锡若诺斯欺骗监管机构
You believe Theranos is lying to regulators?
对 但是还有很多我们不知道的
Yeah, but there's a lot more we don't know
因为没人会告诉我们
because no one will tell us,
所以我们才需要你来发问
so that's why we need you to start asking questions.
我不会问的
No. I won't.
为…什么?
Why, why not?
你不知道全面的信息
You don't have all the information.
你不知道前因后果就乱下结论
You're jumping to conclusions without knowing the context,
这是…很遗憾这么说
which is, I'm sorry to say this,
任性而不成熟的
petulant and immature.
乔治
George.
他们都在那工作
They both work there.
知道自己看到了什么
They know what they saw.
不…
No. No.
在我一生之中
There are very few times in my life
很少有机会 能做某件
when I have been given the chance to do something
纯粹的好事
that is purely good.
而这就是那种机会
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表