剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
We haven't sold our old house. You can stay there.
我不是有意让你尴尬的 我可以帮你
I don't mean to put you on the spot. I could help.
谢谢 是的
Thank you. Yes.
爸爸?
Dad?
我刚才没看到你
I didn't see you.
别拿理查德的钱 我们不需要他 爸爸
Don't take Richard's money. We don't need him. Dad?
你还记得这个吗?你发明了时间机器
You remember this?
你还记得这个吗?你发明了时间机器
You invented a time machine.
那时我七岁 那很傻
I was seven.
那时我七岁 那很傻
That's stupid.
看看这个 你给我写了一封信 看
And look at this.
看看这个 你给我写了一封信 看
You wrote me a letter. Look.
亲爱的爸爸 我真正想要的生活 是发现一些新的东西
Dear Dad, what I really want out of life
亲爱的爸爸 我真正想要的生活 是发现一些新的东西
is to discover something new.
某些人类不知道有可能去做…
Something mankind didn't know it was possible to do...
对不起…
I'm sorry... I'm sorry...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们只需要做些血液检查就行了
So, we just need to do some blood work for the physical.
-你今年夏天要去哪里?-北♥京♥
-Where you going this summer? -Beijing.
她需要躺下休息 她晕血
She's going to need to lie down. Blood makes her faint.
她需要躺下休息 她晕血
-She gets it from me. -No, it doesn't. I'm fine.
-她遗传了我 -不 不是的 我没事的
-She gets it from me. -No, it doesn't. I'm fine.
来 吃这些饼干 我马上回来给你抽血
Here, eat these cookies and I'll be right back to draw your blood.
你得摸摸你的发根 你的金发更好看
You need to touch up your roots. You look better blonde.
-嘿 妈妈?-怎么?
-Hey, Mom? -Yeah?
我想让你知道…
I want you to know that...
我在考虑今年夏天积极开始性生活
I'm considering becoming sexually active this summer.
什么
What?
你人认识了某个男孩 要和你去北♥京♥旅行吗
Is there a boy you know going on the Beijing trip?
我还没合适的人呢 但我想这么做
I haven't picked anybody out. But I... I wanna do it
我想在我上大学前让你知道
before I go to college and I wanted you to know.
你会小心点吗?
Are you gonna be careful?
当然 我会用避孕套
Obviously, I'll use condoms.
不 我是说是的 用避孕套 但这不是我想说的
No. I mean, yes, use condoms But...
不 我是说是的 用避孕套 但这不是我想说的
that's not what I was talking about. Um...
男孩子们不会总是表现得像绅士
Boys aren't always going to act like gentlemen.
所以 要靠你自己保护自己…
So, it is up to you to protect yourself...
-作为一个女人… -原谅我
- as a woman... - Excuse me.
是
Yep. Yes.
你得小心 当你旅行时 一个不错的男人
You have to watch out. When you travel, a nice man
可能会反过来绑♥架♥你 让你成为性♥奴♥ 然后…
could turn around and kidnap you and make you a sex slave and then...
请伸出你的左臂
I just need your left arm.
-我不能看这个了 我去外面等 -妈妈 等下
- I can't look at this. I'll be outside. - Mom, wait.
我去外面
- I'll be outside. - Wait.
没事的 你能行的
It's okay, you got this.
你和巴尔瓦尼先生曾有段恋爱关系吗
And you and Mr. Balwani were engaged in a romantic relationship?
是的
Yes.
巴尔瓦尼先生加入公♥司♥ 担任总裁和首席运营官后
And after Mr. Balwani joined the company as President and COO,
你让投资者投资锡若诺斯时
did you ever tell investors that you and Mr. Balwani
有没有告诉
had a romantic relationship at the time you were asking them
他们你和巴尔瓦尼先生的恋爱关系
to invest in Theranos?
没有
No.
你第一次认识桑尼·巴尔瓦尼先生 是什么时候
And when did you first get to know Mr. Sunny Balwani?
2002年 北♥京♥
产品创意
创意笔记本
不 不 真的 乔什和那些家伙什么时候来
No. No, truly. When are Josh and those guys coming?
我想知道
'Cause, like, I gotta know.
我不知道 他们在拿啤酒了吗
I don't know, but, like, are they bringing beer?
我希望他们带啤酒来 是的 我们要去喝酒
Oh, I hope they're bringing beer. Yeah, we're gonna drink.
不 乔什就像…我想已经开始了 我…不 这很有趣
No, Josh is like... I think it's on. I re... No, it's all fun.
不 乔什就像…我想已经开始了 我…不 这很有趣
- Oh, my God! - It's gonna be such a good time.
-我的天!-一定会很开心的
- Oh, my God! - It's gonna be such a good time.
-我要喝醉了 -那你穿什么?
- I'm gonna get drunk. - What are you wearing then?
这是沉浸式课程
你应该说普通话
唯有这样我们才能进步
我的天 说英语
My, God. Speak English.
-这是周五 -对吗?
-It's Friday. -Right?
-本周结束了 -别说了
- The week's over. - Stop that.
她很奇怪
She's so weird.
歌♥曲
你好
你知道我秋天要上斯坦福大学了吗
我不知道你在说什么 我汉语不好
Yeah, I don't know what you're saying. I'm not good at this.
你好
你过得好吗
很高兴认识一个 对这个课程认真的人
我叫阳光
你是让人印象深刻
你不用说是 它的英语意思是
You don't need the Sh. It... It translates to,
你让人印象深刻
You very impressive.
所以你从名词直接到程度副词就好
So, you go from the noun straight to the degree adverb.
你是这里的管理人员吗?
Are you an administrator here?
怎么 我老了吗?
Why, because I'm old?
是的 这是个大学项目
Yes. It's a college program.
我来是因为我想学普通话 中国刚刚加入世贸组织
I came because I wanted to learn Mandarin. China has just entered the WTO.
它将成为世界制♥造♥业之都
It's going to be the manufacturing capital of the world.
你有工作之类的吗?
Do you have a job or something?
没有 我开了一家软件公♥司♥ 卖♥♥了四千万美元
No. I started a software company and sold it for 40 million dollars.
你不应该把盖子全部打开 它不是用来煮的
You're not supposed to open the lid all the way. It's not going to cook.
我看不下去了 跟我来吃点好吃的
No, I can't watch this.
我看不下去了 跟我来吃点好吃的
Come with me and get some real food.
-来吧 -我不能和你一起离开宿舍
-Come on. -I can't leave the dorm with you.
好吧
Fine.
等等 我去…我去拿下钱包
Wait. Wait! Uh...
等等 我去…我去拿下钱包
Let me just... Let me grab my money belt.
你是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Are you a Muslim?
我是印度教教♥徒♥ 所以我的家人 不得不离开巴基斯坦 搬到印度
I'm Hindu. That's why my family had to leave Pakistan and move to India.
然后我离开了那里搬到了加州
Then I got the fuck out of there and moved to California.
你想家吗?
Do you miss your home?
我不知道我的加在哪里 当我们离开巴基斯坦时
I don't know what my home is. When we left Pakistan,
我们必须离开居所 抛掉一切
we had to leave our house, we had to leave everything.
在那之后…我想去美国上大学
And after that...
在那之后…我想去美国上大学
I wanted to go to the States for college.
那是1986年 86年的时候你几岁
This was in 1986. How old were you in '86?
-我两岁 -天啊
-Uh, I was two. -Jesus.
尝尝我的蝎子
Try some of my scorpion.
-不 谢谢 -很脆哦
-No, thank you. -It's crunchy.
不是吧
No way.
-来 咬一口 -我不想吃
-Go on. Take a bite. -I don't wanna take a bite.
吃吧
Do it.
这不好玩
It's not funny.
你可以走了
You can go.
我想确定你安全了再离开
I want to stay here...
我想确定你安全了再离开
till I know you're safe.
-我不能 -你听不出这有什么不对吗?
-I can't. -You can't hear how that's wrong?
你知道吗?你不够努力
You know what? You're not trying hard enough.
这并不难
It's not that hard.
这就是为什么我想要 专注于生物医学产业
That's why I think I wanna focus on the biomedical industry.
因为…我想帮助人们… 我想成为亿万富翁
Because... I wanna help people... and I wanna be a billionaire.
-就像史蒂夫·乔布斯那样 -你知道你想要什么
-Like Steve Jobs. -You know what you want.
是的
I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
没笑我
Not laughing.
我父亲来自一个了不起的 发明家和商人家庭
My dad comes from an incredible family of inventors and businessmen.
他只是想让我发挥自己的潜力 你父母呢?
He just wants me to live up to my potential.
他只是想让我发挥自己的潜力 你父母呢?
What about your parents?
我妈妈在印度 我爸爸几年前去世了
My mother's in India.
我妈妈在印度 我爸爸几年前去世了
My dad died a couple of years ago.
我很抱歉 怎么去世的呢?
I'm so sorry. How?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it. ...
你想跳个舞吗
Would you like to dance?
这感觉不对
This doesn't feel right.
-我们可以… -是的
-We can just... -Yeah.
夕阳很美
Sunset is beautiful.
是空气污染
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表