剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Right?
只用一滴血
Just one drop of blood...
放入我们的公♥司♥品牌的滤芯里
gets put into our Theranos branded cartridges.
我们就能改变世界了
And we can change the world.
他们是20分钟之前开始的
They started 20 minutes ago.
你有接到什么消息吗
Have you heard anything?
还没有
Not yet.
你知道吗 这里应该是集思广益的房♥间
You know, this is supposed to be the brainstorm room,
这是我的主意 但是我从来没进去过
it was my idea and I've never been in it.
很奇怪
Strange thing. Uh...
伊丽莎白在我们的专利申请中
You know, Elizabeth put her name down
填的是投资人
for our patent applications as one of the inventors.
-但是她有参与研发这个发明吗 -从技术上 没有
-Did she work on the inventions? -Not in any scientific way.
赫谢尔
Herschel.
嗨
Hi, fellas.
你们这么晚在这里做什么
What are you doing here so late?
请原谅我们 通常
You'll have to excuse us, it doesn't always take this long
用一滴血检测不需要花这么长时间的
to beam test results from a single drop of blood across the world.
结果:测试完成
虽然我还没宣布 但是我们的B轮测试
I haven't announced this yet,
虽然我还没宣布 但是我们的B轮测试
but our series B round
最后的价格拿到了1650万美元
closed at a 165 million dollars.
敬唐·卢卡斯和莱瑞·埃里森
So, here's to Don Lucas and Larry Ellison!
我们开始庆祝吧
And let's party!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我有钱了 我他妈有钱了
I got the money. I got the fuckin' money.
-你在这里做什么 -你♥爸♥爸…
-What are you doing here? -Oh God...
你给他打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call him?
我以为你要回家 我就查看了你的手♥机♥
I thought you might need a ride home, so I went through your phone
我看到了他的电♥话♥ 我很抱歉 我…
and found his number. I’m really sorry if that... I just...
我们出去待会儿吧
Let’s go outside for a moment.
你被解雇了
You’re fired.
怎么了
What happened?
今天是圣诞节派对
It’s a Christmas party.
你是他们的领导 他们仰望你 你可以做的更好的
You’re their boss.
你是他们的领导 他们仰望你 你可以做的更好的
They look up to you. You’re better than this.
我不认为我…
I don’t think I am....
我们的展示是造假的
We faked the demo.
瑞士
In Switzerland.
结果:上传结果
这个装置根本不好使 我们没办法
The device wasn't working and we couldn’t fix it.
所以我就让人上传了假的结果
So, I had somebody send in fake test results
用我们之前的测试结果
from the test we'd done before.
-我们需要谈谈了 -现在不行
-We need to talk. -Not now, man.
我知道你在诺华公♥司♥见面时做了什么
I know what you did at Novartis.
好了 冷静 你为什么喘气这么重 放松
Okay. Calm down. Why are you breathing so hard? Just relax.
总有一天会成功了 就算不是今天
I mean, it’s going to work. It just didn’t that day.
我不知道还能做什么了
I didn't know what to do.
等我们成功后 这一切都不重要了
When we get the box to work, we’re not even gonna remember this.
我们就是天才 而你可以
We’ll be geniuses and you’ll be able to tell this story
穿着人字拖给别人在会议上讲这件事
at a conference wearing flip-flops.
这就是成功的方法
This is how it works.
埃德蒙 跳舞吧
Just dance, Edmond.
不要告诉别人
Don’t tell anyone else.
只和你说了
Just you.
很好
Good.
好的
Okay.
虽然我有时候体验不到 其他人的感受
I don’t feel things the way other people feel things.
我知道
I know.
但是我爱你
But I love you.
我知道
I know.
我们几乎都24小时的连轴工作
We were all working almost 24 hours a day,
每周七天
seven days a week.
我们的本意是好的
We were...
我们的本意是好的
trying to do something good.
我本来今年就能毕业了
I would have graduated this year.
现在你♥他♥妈♥是富翁了
Now you're a fucking millionaire.
是的 都给我去死吧
Yes! Fuck everyone! -ELIZABETH: Whoo-hoo!
我要改变这个世界
I’m gonna change the world!
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表