剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
她告诉你什么了?
What has she told you?
有关于桑尼吗?
About Sunny?
不!是… 血液检测公♥司♥
No, about... what's happening?
发生了什么
At Theranos?
你知道的就是我所知道的
I know everything you know.
伊恩 告诉我
Ian, talk to me.
如果出了什么事情 我想知道
If there's something wrong, I want to know.
是我把你牵扯进来的 我知道
- I brought you into this. - I know.
我想和你一起分享
I wanted to do this with you.
我知道
I know!
那如果有什么事情
Well, then, so if there's something that...
她计划想把机器在商店里上架
She's planning to put the machines into stores.
在真实的病人身上进行实验
With actual patients!
病人们啊 钱宁!
Patients, Channing!
所以是关于沃尔格林的
Oh, this is about Walgreens?
你知道吗?
Did you know about that?
当然了 我是董事会的
Of course. I'm on the board.
那你… 你觉得没问题吗?
And... and you're all... you're all okay with it?
当然不是
Of course, we are.
据我所知 现在技术已经成熟了
From what I understand, the technology is almost there,
一旦推出后 她想扩大董事会
and once it's out there, she wants to try to expand the board,
和政♥府♥建立关系
make some government connections,
加快审批的进程
try to fast track the regulatory process.
哪儿有问题?
What... W-what's, what's the problem?
哪儿有问题?
What's the problem?
技术根本不行 我们至少还得好几年才可以
The technology doesn't work. It's years away.
这样人们会有风险的
People will be at risk.
活生生的人 钱宁 活生生的人
Actual people, Channing. Actual... people.
这个上面放酱汁吗?
Do we put soy sauce on this?
我想理清楚
Just, just so I'm clear,
你们在做覆盖率测试的时候
when you're doing the PT test,
是在全部血液细胞中加入组织因子吗
you're adding the tissue factor during the CBC.
那抗凝血剂呢?
What about the anticoagulants?
这是私密信息
That's proprietary information.
那我知道你和西夫韦的
Well, is it proprietary information
史蒂夫·伯德联♥系♥也是私密信息吗?
that I know you're talking to Steve Burd at Safeway?
你是在玩我们吗?
Are you playing us?
因为西夫韦是百货超♥市♥
Because Safeway is a grocery,
而我们是药店
and we're a drug store.
你到底想撒多大的网?
So how wide a net are you casting exactly?
越大越好
As wide a net as we want.
我们的技术十分宝贵
Our technology is extremely valuable.
真的吗 我觉得你们不像一家
Really? Because I don't think you're acting like a company
财政稳定的公♥司♥
that's financially solvent.
我猜你们是太快的挥霍光了资金
I think you guys burn through money fast,
现在你们想找一条救生船
and now you're groping around for a lifeline.
不是我们需要求生 韦德
We're not the ones in need of a lifeline here, Wade.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
你为什么今早会议迟到了?
Why were you a day late to our meeting?
这是私人信息
That's proprietary information.
因为你正在和快捷药方公♥司♥
You were in the middle of trying to renegotiate your deal
重新洽谈交易
with Express Scripts.
快捷药方公♥司♥相当于 你收入的百分之七吧
Express Scripts is, what, seven percent of your revenue,
他们也知道
and, and they know that.
他们代表所有的
And now they're gouging you
医疗公♥司♥ 正在掠夺你们
on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies.
而你别无他法
And you have to eat it.
所以你需要找到新的收入渠道
So you're going to have to find a new source of revenue.
例如 健康中心
For example, a wellness center.
你很厉害
Oh, you're good.
她很厉害的
She's good.
每个人都在说健康中心 什么是健康中心?
Everyone is saying wellness, what does wellness even mean?
-就是健康 -好了
- To be well. - Guys, okay.
你还知道我们什么?
So what else do you know about us?
-零售业日渐衰退 -是啊 现在是经济萧条
- Retail's in freefall. - Yeah, it's a recession.
但是CVS的药物收入股票
And yet CVS's share of prescription revenue
去年却有所上升
has risen in the past year.
CVS太恶心了 我们讨厌CVS
CVS sucks. We hate CVS.
你联♥系♥他们了吗?你联♥系♥他们了吗?
Are you talking to them? Are you talking to CVS?
正如我们所说 我们在寻找合适的伙伴
As I said, we are looking for the right partners,
寻找可以明白我们梦想的伙伴
partners who understand our vision.
所以你不会告诉我们你都联♥系♥了谁?
So you're not going to tell us who you're talking to.
我去看了你们的网站
I went to your website,
你们真的加了很多的小程序
and I saw that you are really embracing widgets.
这就是你们和亚马逊竞争的方式吗?
Is that, is that how you're going to compete with Amazon
因为我想你也只知道 韦德
because I think that you know, Wade,
你需要做出大的改变
that you need to make a big move
而且要快
and you need to make that soon.
除非凯文看了实验室 否则我没办法 做出大的改变
Well, I can't make any moves until Kevin can assess the lab.
是的 拜托你们了
Yes, please.
明天早上可以吗?
Tomorrow morning?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
-就这么说定了?-能写下来吗?
- That's a guarantee? - Can we get that in writing?
不好意思 我要离开一下
Uh, you'll have to excuse me.
伊恩
Ian.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我听说你想和我谈谈
I hear you wanted to speak with me.
谁告诉你的?
Where did, where did you hear that?
钱宁·罗伯逊 他给我打电♥话♥了
From Channing Robertson? He called me.
钱宁给你打电♥话♥了?
Channing called you?
你背着我去找董事会成员
You went to a board member behind my back.
但是钱宁是我们的老朋友
But Channing is one of my oldest friends.
重点是你背着我
You went behind my back.
我想告诉你的 但是
I-I would have gone just to you, but...
我们已经不说话了 不是吗?
Well, we don't speak anymore, do we?
自从桑尼
And ever since Sunny started...
不要把这个怪到桑尼身上
Don't blame this on Sunny. He's...
是他维持这个公♥司♥的 不是吗?
He kept this company alive, okay.
他知道怎么管理公♥司♥
He understands the business.
你不能在商店里卖♥♥这个
You can't put this in stores!
你不能让无辜的人们
You can't let people, human beings,
用这个机器检测
be tested with this machine.
你想让我怎么做?
What... what do you want me to do?
我是给你的研究提供资金
I'm trying to keep your research funded.
重点不是我的研究
It's not about my research!
我们需要长♥期♥合同
We need a long-term contract.
不 不
No. No!
但是医疗公♥司♥不肯和我们签订
Which we couldn't get from pharmaceutical companies.
-不! -所以我们想
- No. - So now we're trying with retail.
你必须从别的地方找到资金 你以前也这么做过
You must get your money from somewhere else. You've done it before.
我不需要你多大建议 伊恩
I don't need your advice on this, Ian.
你不明白怎么管理公♥司♥
You don't understand the business.
你也不明白科学!
And you don't understand the science!
你不明白你这么做的代价
You don't understand the implications of what you're doing.
不 你说错了
No. You're wrong.
我非常清楚我所做的
I understand exactly what I'm doing.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
不 你不能
No. You can't...
这是我们一起创立的
We built this together.
我是这其中一部分
I-I'm part of this.
不 我们的梦想已经不同了
No, we don't share the same vision anymore.
我需要工作 我想要工作
I need to work. I, I want to work.
你的物品 会给你邮到你的家里
Your belongings will be sent to your home address,
你要立即
and you will sign the paperwork
签署法律部给你的文件
that the legal team sends to you immediately.
拜托了
Please.
走吧 你快走吧
Go. You need to, you need to leave.
我不需要被送出去
I don't need to be escorted out.
这是原则
It's protocol.
哦 天哪 伊恩...
Oh, my god Ian.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表