剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
我还有些事要做完
I have some things to finish.
家里见
I'll meet you there.
新创大骗局
集名:小丽
她愚弄了很多人
Look, she's fooled lots of people.
我不懂CMS会有什么不同?
I don't get why CMS would be any different?
那篇文章不够 好吗?
The articles aren't enough, all right?
她依然继续经营实验室
She's still running her labs,
还是给人们错误的结果
she's still sending bad results to people.
-我知道… -去他的 去他的一切
-I know... I know. -Fuck this. No, fuck everything.
我要寄出那封该死的信了
I'm gonna send that motherfucking letter.
给某个不起眼 大家都没听过的政♥府♥机构?
To some obscure government agency that no one's ever heard of?
去他的CMS
C-M-fucking-S.
你骂很多脏话 我喜欢 只是说一下而已
You're swearing a lot. I like it. I'm just pointing it out.
什么是CMS能做到
What is CMS gonna do
而《华尔街日报》做不到的事?
that The Wall Street Journal can't do?
CMS会让你感到激动吗?
Does CMS excite you?
它会让你感到性感、口干舌燥吗?
Okay. Does it get you all hot and thirsty?
我不知道该怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that.
并不会 因为它很无聊
No, it doesn't, because it's boring.
天啊 连名字都这么无聊
Oh my God. Even the name's boring.
医疗护理和医疗救助服务中心
Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
它无聊到
It's just like so boring
连说出口我都觉得无聊
that I can't even say it without getting bored.
而伊丽莎白骗不过无聊
And Elizabeth, no, she can't spin boring.
虽然他们资金不足、人手不足
Underfunded and understaffed,
但如果收到正式投诉
but if they get a formal complaint,
他们就得去调查 就是这样
they have to investigate it. It's just this fucking boring
他妈的联邦监管机构 才能让她关门大吉
fucking federal fucking regulatory agency that can shut her ass down.
CMS投诉:血液检测公♥司♥公♥司♥
艾丽卡·钟敬上
你署名了
You signed your name.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-你确定? -不确定
-Are... Are you sure? -No.
但我要这么做
But I'm doing it.
我想要那里有记录
Like I... I want there to be a record.
我想要人们记得她做了什么
And I want people to remember what she did
我想要白纸黑字记下来 签上我的名字
and I want it down on paper and I wanna sign my name.
你觉得这样很蠢吗?
Do you think it's dumb?
不会
No.
我觉得非常棒
I think it's fucking amazing.
夏洛特跟我说你有事要对我说
Charlotte tells me you have something you'd like to say.
对 我…写下来了
Yeah. I, uh... I wrote it down.
我…要念了
And I'm... I'm just gonna read it.
爷爷…
Grandpa...
在我解释一切之前
before I explain everything,
我想 向你坦白是很重要的
I think it's important that I tell you the truth.
你是记者的线人?
That you are the reporter's source?
-乔治… -消息来源一直都是你?
-George... -You've been his source all along?
承认吧
Just say it.
是我跟《华尔街日报》记者
I was the one who talked to the reporter
-爆料了 -我相信了你
-from The Wall Street Journal. -I trusted you.
我要求你别骗我
I asked you not to lie
而你说谎了
and you lied to me.
我现在正打算在一篇文章公开陈述
And I am now planning to go on the record for a future article.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
我会让约翰利用我的名字
I'm gonna let John use my name.
你的名字?
Your name?
你是说我的名字吧?
You mean my name?
-也是我的名字 -你要具名发表
-It's my name too. -You go on the record
然后报道就会扯上我 你懂吧?
and the story becomes about me. You understand that, right?
你明白我的名字对人们 代表什么意义吗?
Do you understand what my name means to people.
明白
Yes.
你的名字已经跟了我一生
Your name has been my whole life.
这让你感到生气?
And that makes you angry?
你知道…
Do you know...
-你有多幸运吗? -乔治
-how lucky you are? -George,
让他念完信
let him read the letter.
在过去一年
Over the past year,
我被多名私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪
I've been followed by multiple private investigators.
我对自己的人身安全感到害怕
I've been frightened for my safety.
我与大多数朋友不再往来
I've stopped seeing most of my friends.
我一直在与忧郁症对抗
I've struggled... with depression.
我的父母 你的儿子与媳妇
And my parents, your son and daughter-in-law,
几乎要卖♥♥掉房♥子 才能支付数十万美元的
almost had to sell their house to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars
法律费用
in legal fees.
我唯一能想到你继续
And the only reasons I can think as to why you continue
相信伊丽莎白谎言的原因…
to believe Elizabeth's lies...
你才是刚承认说谎的人
You're the one who just admitted to being a liar.
唯一合理的原因就是 你是血液检测公♥司♥
The only reasons that make sense are that you are complicit
-行为的同谋 -可笑!
-in what Theranos is doing... -Ridiculous!
或是…
Or...
或什么?
Or what?
我疯了?
That I'm losing my mind?
我得了老人痴呆?
That I have dementia.
我相信此时
The only way
唯一能修复我们关系的办法
that I believe our relationship could be repaired at this point
就是 你站出来当第一个反对
is if you step forward as the first board member of Theranos
伊丽莎白和血液检测公♥司♥的董事会成员
to come out against Elizabeth and her company.
我…
I'm...
我爱你 泰勒
I love you... Tyler.
滚出我家
Get out of my home.
谢谢你们的茶
Th... Thank you for the tea.
贾里德·雷托会颁奖给我
Jared Leto is presenting me with the award.
-他是个演员 -真有趣
-He's an actor. -Oh, that's fun.
太迷人了
So glamorous.
谢谢你…
Thank you for...
我知道过去几周很艰难
I just, I know it's been a hard couple of weeks
我觉得我们已经是朋友了 琳达
and I feel like you've just... you've become a friend, Linda,
嗯…
so I th... uh,
我没有任何朋友 所以…
I don't have any friends, so...
这个嘛…
Oh, well...
血液检测公♥司♥
您已经抵达
You have arrived.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我是山本盖瑞
Hi. I'm Gary Yamamoto from
来自医疗护理和医疗救助服务中心
the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
我是来这检查实验室的
I'm here to inspect the labs.
您已经抵达
You have arrived.
抱歉
Sorry.
我找不出关掉的方法
I can't figure out how to turn this thing off.
他在吃什么?零食吗?
What is he eating? Is that a snack?
看不清楚
I can't see.
-是水果吗? -是萄葡吗?
-Is it a... is it... is it fruit? -Is it grapes?
我们得让他看实验室
We have to show him the lab.
我们知道这可能会发生的
We knew this could happen.
或许罚个款就没事了
Maybe we'll get away with a fine.
他会关掉我们的实验室
He can shut down the labs.
-那还不一定 -是谁向CMS投诉的?
-We don't know that yet. -Who complained to CMS?
一定有人投诉的
Somebody had to have complained.
你觉得是马克或泰勒吗?
Do you think it was Mark or Tyler?
-他刚在卡雷鲁的文章具名 -我会查出来的
-He just went on record with Carreyrou. -I'll find out.
我会找出这个混球
I'll find out and nail the motherfucker.
钉死他 我受够了浪费时间
I'm so sick and tired of wasting time
在这种狗屁上面 而不是重要的事
on this bullshit instead of on what really matters.
没错 产品才是重点
Yes, the products. Yes.
规则已经过时了
Yes. The rules are outdated.
如果我们被追杀 要怎么才能完成工作?
How can we actually get anything done? How can we make any changes
要怎么样才能做出改变?
if we're being hunted?
被政♥府♥追杀、骚扰
Hunted and harassed by the government.
是谁叫他们这么做的?
Who is telling them what to do?
Quest还是Labcorp?
Quest, Labcorp?
或许吧…
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表