剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Where... where did... Where is this information coming from?
这消息是从“你去弄清楚”来的
It's coming from, you figure it out.
就这样
That's where it's coming from.
一亿二千五百万美元
$125 million,
他投资过金额最高的一间科技公♥司♥
the most he's ever invested in a tech company.
你确定?
Are you sure about this?
你的报道完了 他不会刊登
Your story is dead. He's going to bury it.
为了保护他的投资 他不会刊登
He's going to bury it to protect his investment.
那也不…一定是这样…
That's not necessarily true.
社论对页…
The op-ed!
社论对页…
The op-ed!
专栏版和我们一点关系…
The opinion page has nothing to do...
默多克刚投资了一亿二千五百万美元
Murdoch just invested $125 million.
到血液检测公♥司♥?
In Theranos?
不是 到铁路
No, in railroads.
哇
Wow.
我猜他应该要先打给你吧?
Guess he should have called you first, huh?
我们得现在就刊登这篇报道
Yeah. Uh, we gotta run the story now.
-现在不行 -为什么?
- We can't run it now. - Why not?
因为还没准备好
Because it's not ready.
你已经失去一半的线人 我们需要更多证据
You've lost half your sources, so we need more proof.
-我们必须等 -茱迪丝 拜…托
- We have to wait. - Judith, come... Come on.
奥巴马刚任命她为 什么全球大使的
Obama just named her global ambassador of something.
这女人身价四亿五美元
The woman is worth four and a half billion dollars.
他们赢爆了
They are fucking winning here.
约翰 每年在西西里岛…
John, in Sicily, every year...
我们为什么要谈论意大利?
Why are we talking about Italy?
不 我们谈的是西西里岛
No, no. We're talking about Sicily.
那有个做法叫La Mattanza
There's a practice called la mattanza.
好
Okay.
渔夫们会走进地中海
The fishermen, they wade into the Mediterranean Sea.
直到水深及腰
The water is up to their waist.
手里拿着棍棒和渔叉
They've got their clubs and spears in hand.
然后就站在那儿
And they stand there.
一动也不动
Very still.
几个小时
For hours.
直到鱼开始聚集在他们周围
Till the fish start to gather around them.
因为他们不动如山
Because the men are so still
等了这么久
and they've waited so long,
鱼甚至没有意识到他们的存在
the fish don't even realize they're there.
把他们当成背景的一部分了
They, they think they're part of the scenery.
可是…一旦聚集了足够的鱼
But then... once there are enough fish gathered,
有人就会发出信♥号♥♥
someone gives the signal.
然后
And then...
砰
bam!
砰 砰 砰
Bam, bam, bam!
我插… 插啊…
Tch tch tch tch tch. Tch tch tch tch.
砰 砰
Bam! Bam!
所以你懂了
So you see.
非常生动的画面
Very vivid imagery.
我们等
We wait.
直到波依斯回答我的问题?
Until Boies responds to my questions?
直到我们确定捉到他们了
Until we know we've got them.
-是 -去吧
- Yup. - Go on.
天啊
- Oh! - Oh my god!
我…
I...
对不起 你室友她让我进来的…
I'm sorry, your roommate, she just let me in downstairs, and I...
你…来做什么?
Wh-what are you, what are you doing here?
我带了一盏灯来
I, uh, brought a lamp.
嗯…你…你都不接电♥话♥
Yeah, you just, you weren't answering my calls,
所以我想顺路过来 打声招呼 带盏灯给你
so I thought I would stop by and say hi and bring a lamp.
记得你说过你的房♥间少一盏
Remember you told me you didn't have one for your room?
你带着那把刀多久了?
How long have you had that knife?
我…不知道 它能帮…
I, I don't know, it helps the...
它能助我入眠
It helps me sleep.
你在血液检测公♥司♥时 有听过伊恩·吉本斯吗?
When you were at Theranos, did you ever hear of Ian Gibbons?
可能有
Maybe.
卡雷鲁告诉我他曾是那里的化学家
Carreyrou told me that he was a chemist there.
他们给他的压力大到
They were pressuring him so much that, um,
害他自杀了
he killed himself.
我一直想到他
I keep thinking about him.
嗯…现在…
Yeah, it's, uh...
现在情况很糟
It's bad right now.
他们在告我
They're suing me.
祖父不跟我说话了
My grandfather stopped talking to me.
他们在监视…我的一举一动
They're tracking everything I do.
至少你现在有盏难看的灯了
At least now you have an ugly lamp.
大卫 你在这做什么?
David, what are you doing here?
我想聊聊
I want to talk.
-你刚好在附近?-没有
- Were you in the neighborhood? - No.
那篇报道还是没取消
The article is not going away.
虽然也没进展 但依然在那里
It's not moving forward but it's not going away,
我无法让它消失 除非我知道他们手中有什么
and I can't make it go away until I know what they have.
是时候 向我坦白
This is the moment where you tell me everything
你隐瞒的一切了
that you've been hiding from me.
你得准备好了
Oh, you need to be prepared.
我准备好了
I'm prepared.
-准备啥?-波依斯终止你的报道
- For, for what? - For Boies killing your story.
-不会 -是他要求开会的
- No. - He's the one that called the meeting.
我确定他有证据反驳
I'm sure he has evidence that refutes it.
茱迪丝 报道很好
Judith, the story is good.
我还有亚利桑那的贝兹医生
I still have Dr. Betz in Arizona.
华盛顿的护士 卡门·华盛顿
I've got the nurse, Carmen Washington.
我还有病患 艾丽卡·钟
I have that patient. I have Erika Cheung,
马克·罗斯勒 理查德·菲斯
Mark Roessler, Richard Fuisz,
-罗谢尔·吉本斯 菲利斯·加德纳 -都是匿名来源
- Rochelle Gibbons, Phyllis Gardner... - On background.
-还有泰勒 -你没有泰勒的消息
- And Tyler. - You haven't heard from Tyler?
没错 但这也代表我没听到他说放弃
No. But that also means I haven't heard that he's recanted.
拜托 剌鱼的故事呢?
Come on. Whatever happened to stab the fish?
有时鱼可以送你上法庭
Sometimes the fish can take you to court.
那你就必须放他们走
And then you have to let them go.
对我说“你必须放鱼走”
So say it back to me, you have to let the fish go.
-有时你必须放鱼走 -就是这样
- Sometimes you have to let the fish go. - Exactly.
谢谢你们来访
So thank you for coming by.
这是约翰·卡雷鲁和杰·康帝
This is John Carreyrou
我们母公♥司♥的法务副总
and Jay Conti, the deputy general counsel of our parent company.
等一下
Ah, hold on.
要录音?是要当证据?
Oh, are we recording? Is this a deposition?
- 不 只是做个记录 -等一下
- Nope. Just want a record. - Well, hold on.
我们也想要记录 你…觉得呢?
Maybe we want to record. What do you, what do you think?
-当然 没什么不好 -好
- Yeah, why not? Sure. - Okay.
那么…程序叫什么?
So where is the app?
嗯 找到了…Recorder Plus
Uh, Recorder Plus.
要下载吗?
Uh-huh. And do I download it?
对 去应用商店
Yeah, go to the App Store.
要多少钱?
And how much is it?
-不用 免费的 -好 免费的
- No, it's free. - Oh, okay, free.
找到了
Ah, there it is.
好 下载好了 你好了吗?
Okay, got it. You got it?
好了吗?好了…
- Got it. - Got it.
我们可以继续了吗?
Can we keep moving forward?
当然…
Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course, of course.
你发了80个问题给我们
Okay. So you sent us 80 questions for review,
我们是来反驳这些问题中
and we are here to rebut the false premise
包含的错误假设
embedded in those questions.
对我们来说 很明显你主要的消息来源之一
Now, it's apparent to us that one of your key sources
是一位名叫泰勒·舒尔茨的年轻人
is a young man named Tyler Schultz.
我们不会透露机密消息来源
We aren't disclosing our confidential sources,
你们也不该假设自己知道线人是谁
nor should you presume to know who they are.
我们可以继续了吗?
Can we move on?
说得太对了 茱迪丝
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表