剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
什么是优步出租车
What's UberCab?
我想是你可以用手♥机♥付款的一个软件
I believe it's where it lets you pay for a cab on your phone.
-是吗?是吗?-没错
- Right? Is that right? - That's right.
天哪!我的意思是我也可以想到这个?
Jesus! I could have thought of that.
你倒是可以用的 是吧 韦德?
You could have used that, right, Wade?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
因为你刚刚酒驾
Because of that DUI you just got.
我们可以用这个开玩笑的?
Come on, we can laugh about that, right?
除非看到了设备 实验室 否则就不能签约
We're out of the deal unless we see the device, the labs, everything.
凯文 你说了算
Kevin, take the lead.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个好辣
This is spicy.
顾客在申请了十个月后提出
The client filed 10 months after she claimed.
很清楚的
It's open and shut.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
-没什么 -伊恩
- Nothing. - Ian.
其实...
Well...
他们在召开秘密会议
They're holding secret meetings.
我们不知道是什么
I don't understand what they're about,
但是我有种不好的预感
but... I don't have a good feeling.
伊丽莎白不告诉你 她和谁见面 为什么见面吗?
Elizabeth won't tell you who she's meeting or why?
-不 不 -你是化学部的主管
- No, no. - You're the head of chemistry.
你已经在那里工作了三年了
I mean, you've been working there for years.
你不知道伊丽莎白 已经完全不和我说话了
What I don't understand is that Elizabeth doesn't talk to me at all.
那你可以和谁说话?
Well, who will talk to you?
辛西娅
Cynthia.
伊恩!嗨!
Ian, hi.
我知道你很忙 但是我想问一下
Listen, I know you're really busy, but I just wondered, uh,
今天来开会的人都到了吗?
is everyone here yet for today's meeting?
他们在会议室呢
They're in the conference room.
伊丽莎白和桑尼在一起
Elizabeth's with Sunny finalizing something.
正在最终敲定一些事情 他们应该很快就来了
They should be in there in a minute.
你要去吗?我没看到你的名字
Were you going to that meeting? I didn't have your name down.
不 不 你… 你不会看到我的名字的
No, no, no. You, you won't see my name there.
伊丽莎白让我看一下这些介绍材料
Um, E-Elizabeth asked if I could go over the presentation materials.
但是我想问问你有没有复印件
I just wondered if you had a copy.
她说我可以问你有关贝塔计划的事情
Uh, she did say that I should ask you, um, about Project Beta.
贝塔计划吗 当然了
Project Beta. Absolutely.
为沃尔格林量身定做的 零售业推销方案
Retail pitch deck tailored to Walgreens.
沃尔格林吗?
Wal-Walgreens?
你还是想看西夫韦的方案?
Or did you want to see the one for Safeway?
不 就是这个
No, this is, this is fine.
计划2011年中旬在沃尔格林商店 上架血液检测装备
我不知道你们在实验室做什么
I never know what you guys are doing down there in the labs,
但是太有趣了!
but it's so exciting.
血液检测公♥司♥要进入商店了!希望可以成功吧
And Theranos is going to be in stores! Hopefully.
看接下来两天进展怎么样吧
Let's see how the next couple days go.
我们可以根据正常抽血量1/1000大小
进行检测
谢谢你 辛西娅
Thank you, Cynthia.
没事 他们现在出来了
Oh, I think they're coming out now.
你想告诉他们你的想法吗
Did you want to give her your thoughts?
先生们 嗨 嗨 嗨 韦德
Gentlemen. Hello, hello, hello. Hello, Wade.
我们很开心你们能来
We are so happy you can join us here.
太好了 谢谢 但是我想告诉您为什么我们…
Great, thanks. But I want to talk to you about why my...
我们想给您看一些特别的东西
Actually, we, uh, we'd like to present to you something very special.
在二战期间 沃尔格林在五角大楼成立了一家药店
In World War II, Walgreens put up a nonprofit pharmacy in the Pentagon
为军人们提供需要的药品
to give servicemen the medicine they needed.
本着同样的爱国精神
And in the same spirit of patriotism,
我谨代表本公♥司♥的所有员工
on behalf of all of us here at Theranos,
我们想送给你这个
we would like you to have this.
这面旗帜刚刚在阿富汗的战场上升起
This flag was just flown over the battlefields of Afghanistan.
哇
Wow.
马提斯将军刚加入了我们董事会
General Mattis has joined our board.
你也可以看到 伊丽莎白在这面旗上签了字
As you can see, Elizabeth has signed the flag,
这是特别送给您的 韦德先生
especially for you, Wade.
-你在旗上面签字了?-这太好了 谢谢
- You autographed a flag. - This is great. Thanks.
但是我们还是需要看实验室
But we need to see the labs.
韦德先生 除非我们签订了协议 否则这是不可能的
Wade, it's not possible unless we have a deal in place.
我们能否在晚餐的时候再讨论呢
Shall we discuss over dinner?
-我们... -我们已经在
- We have... - Reservations right now
我们这里最好的饭店 订了位置
at one of the best restaurants in the city.
现在吗?才三点半
Right now? It's 3:30.
我们有私人房♥间
We have a private room.
为了确保安全 我们建议最好还是错开时间出去
For security reasons, we recommend leaving at staggered intervals
这样就没人能看见我们在一起
so no one will see us together.
好主意 那我们...
Oh, great idea. Should we?
你想我们先走还是
I mean, do you want us to go first or...
富贵寿司 日本美食
这个地方在点评网上的评论不错
Looks like this place has some really good reviews on Yelp.
有没有提到这里有照烧之类的东西吗
Does it say if they have, like, teriyaki or something?
哦 不要照烧
Oh, don't ask for teriyaki.
-为什么? -照烧 他们这里有
- Why? - There's teriya... they do teriyaki.
但是这里是做好的寿司店
Yeah, but this is like the premier sushi restaurant in town.
你怎么能就要照烧呢
You don't want to order teriyaki.
-嘿 你可以点照烧的 -我从来没吃过寿司
- You can get teriyaki. - I've never had sushi.
这和点奶酪汉堡一样丢人
No, it's insulting. It's like ordering a cheeseburger.
不 我在日本吃过照烧 还不错
I had teriyaki in Tokyo. It was fine.
嘿 韦德!
Hey, Wade.
-嘿 -嘿 韦德
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Wade.
好像他们来这里是什么大秘密...
Oh, it's a big fucking secret they're here.
那是我见过的最拉风的车
I mean, that's the most recognizable car I've ever seen.
但是很酷 是吧 韦德
It's cool, though, huh?
他们小心点也是好事 因为你
You know, Wade, it's really good that they're being so careful
永远不知道在硅谷有谁在盯着你
because you never know who's watching you in Silicon Valley.
杰 这太可笑了 好吧 他们在拖延时间
Jay, this is ridiculous, okay. They're stalling.
如果他们在晚饭的时候还不答应让 我们看实验室
And if they can't commit to showing us the labs at this dinner,
我们就可以走了 明白吗
we're walking, understood?
-好的 -好了 走吧
- Good. - Okay? Alright, let's go.
-谢谢 -走吧
- Thank you. - Come on.
如果你要我们离开 就给我们个暗号♥
Give us some sort of a signal if you want us to leave.
我觉得好像是兰博基尼的极速跑车
I think that's a Countach. It's a style of Lamborghini.
他们告诉了我们预定留的信息
They, uh, they gave us a code name for the reservation.
哦 天哪 是什么来着?
Oh, Jesus. What?
贝特项目
Project Beta.
这就是这里最好的饭店了吗?
So this is the number one place in town?
台阶...
Two steps.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我们吃什么?
So what are we eating?
大家都喜欢烤鱼下巴吗?
Does everyone like hamachi kama?
我的最爱
Oh, my favorite.
是鰤鱼脸部
It's yellowtail cheeks.
我们要不要坐下 还是…
Um, you...
好的 坐下 坐下
- Should we sit? - Okay. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, sure.
好的 我去这里
Okay. I'll go over here.
好了
Okay.
-你还好吗?-我没事 没事
- You alright? Oops. - I'm fine. I'm fine.
-你还好吗? -没事 -好了
- Okay? Alright. - Yup.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了?
So what's going on?
伊恩 怎么了?是癌症吗?
- Um... - Ian, what is it? Is it the, the cancer?
不 不 不是!是…
No. No, no, no. It's, it's...
伊丽莎白吗
Elizabeth.
我很担心
I'm concerned.
那我也应该担心了
Well, then I'm concerned.
事情…
Things...
事情发展的太快了
Things have changed so much.
她变了好多
She's changed so much.
她的声音 她的高领衣服 她的整体行为
The voice, the turtleneck, her whole demeanor.
还有桑尼 也是个问题
And Sunny, problematic.
不是所有人都喜欢他
He's not everyone's cup of tea.
不只是他
It's not just him.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表