剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
thank you.
你好 玛莉安
Hello, Miriam.
玛莉安是谁?我不叫这个名字
Who's Miriam? That's not my name.
你知道伊丽莎白在哪吗?
Do you know where Elizabeth is?
我以为你知道 她开会董事会就直接回家了
I thought you knew. She went home right after the board meeting.
什么董事会?现在才早上7点!
What board meeting? It's seven o'clock in the morning!
她说让你睡 她晚一点再跟你说
She said to let you sleep. That she would catch you up.
我尊重你的决定
I respect your decision.
我的决定?
My decision?
下台
To step down.
这是对的做法 为了伊丽莎白
It's the right thing to do. For Elizabeth.
目前你与 桑尼·巴尔瓦尼的关系是什么?
What is your current relationship with Sunny Balwani?
我们很久没讲话了
We haven't talked in a long time.
这段关系怎么了?
What happened to the relationship?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
它是怎么结束的?
How did it end?
-私人关系的部分? -对
-The personal relationship? -Yes.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
我想 当他加入公♥司♥时…
You know, I... I think when he joined the company...
当我们开始一起工作
it was... When we started working together,
工作关系非常紧张
it was a very intense working relationship.
于是一开始
And there, this sort of romantic piece
有点暧昧的部分就消失
that was there in the beginning died.
我想那不是…一瞬间的事
I th... I don't think it happened in... in one moment.
只是变得很清楚
I... I think it just became clear that...
我们就只是同事
that we were colleagues.
巴尔瓦尼先生 不在血液检测公♥司♥工作了 对吗?
Mr. Balwani is no longer at Theranos, correct?
-没错 -他为何要离开?
-That's right. -Why did he leave?
刚好是时候换新领导者 以及不同的领导结构
It was time for new leadership and a different leadership structure.
-经双方同意? -对
-Was it mutual? -Yes.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
-我在这里 -伊丽莎白
-In here! -Elizabeth!
你这个贱♥货♥
You bitch. You bitch.
你想怎么样?
What are you gonna do?
你自己说你要从公♥司♥离职的
You said you would step down from the company.
-我… -所以就让你离职了
-I... -So you're stepping down.
我说的是照我的条件
I said, on my terms!
我说的是照我的条件 当公♥司♥损益两平的时候
I said, on my terms when we broke even!
-现在是怎样? -我要离开你
-And what is this? What is this? -I'm leaving... I'm leaving you.
你现在要离开我?
Now, you're leaving me?
你说这房♥子是在你的名下的
You said the house was in your name.
所以你要趁我不在逃走?
So, you go and run away behind my back?
我要找个自己的地方 已经结束
I'm going to get my own place. It's been over
-一段时间了 -你就用这种方式
-for a while now. -This is how you treat someone
对待某个爱你多年的人?
who loves you? Who's loved you for years.
-天啊 -现在要拿走一些我自己的东西
-Oh, my God. -Gonna take a few of my things now.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
剩下的我会找我信任的人来拿
I need someone I trust to take the rest of it.
你的内心什么都没有
There's nothing inside you.
我在我的脑海里虚构出你
I invented you inside my head.
12年来 我一直在这么做
For 12 years, I've been inventing you.
你是我编出来的
I made you up.
不是真实的
You're not real!
你没有感情
You don't have feelings.
你不是一个人 是鬼
You aren't a person. You're a ghost!
你什么都不是…
You're nothing! You're nothing!
你不是真实的
You're not real!
你什么都不是
You're nothing.
而你只是个二流的软件工程师
And you're a mediocre software engineer.
算了 再见
Okay. Bye.
你想摆脱我
You think you can get rid of me
自己继续干?
and carry on?
结束了
It's over.
他们会来找我们的
They're going to come for us.
我们可能会坐牢
We could go to jail.
-我有很多律师 -你完全不知道会发生什么
-I have a lot of lawyers. -You have no idea what's about to happen.
相信我 这世界是很残酷的
Trust me. The world is a mean place.
每次人之前对你好 都是因为贪心
Everyone has only been nice to you because of greed.
他们不会留下来的 他们会离你而去
They won't stay. They'll leave you.
每个人都会离开你
Everyone will leave you
他们会说他们什么都不知道
and they'll say they didn't know anything.
那你会说什么?
And what are you going to say?
我不会伤害你的
I won't hurt you.
你可以再补一下这里吗?
Can you touch this part up some?
看起来有点死气沉沉
It's looking a little... dead.
你知道有近500万人
Did you know that almost five million people
每天早上看这个节目吗? 我完全不知道
watch this show every morning? I had no idea.
-克里斯 -什么事?
-Chris. -What?
我不用你了 我自己可以 谢谢
You know? I don't need you. I... I can do this. Thank you.
这年头竞争很激烈 令人印象深刻
Lot of competition these days. It's impressive.
律师说你哥可能会被免职
The lawyer said your brother might get deposed.
-是真的吗 伊丽莎白? -我还不知道
-Is that true, Elizabeth? -I don't know yet.
很高兴你摆脱了桑尼
Glad you got rid of Sunny...
我是说 我不知道 他实验室管得那么差
I mean, I had no idea he was mismanaging the labs so badly.
嗨 只是来祝你好运
Hi. Just coming in to wish you good luck.
很好
Wow, that's great.
我们刚谈到桑尼
You know, we were just talking about Sunny.
说我们有多开心他不在了
How glad we are that he's gone.
是的 这个嘛…
Yes. Well...
琳达看过了访谈要点
Linda has been over the talking points.
这个访谈者会对你很严厉
Now, this interviewer will be very hard on you.
但那是你道歉的机会
But that's your opportunity to apologize.
道歉 然后她就能重新开始
Yes, apologize and then she can just move on from this.
当然 坦白承认桑尼的错
Absolutely. Own up to the mistakes Sunny made
然后谈你要如何推动公♥司♥未来发展
and then talk about how you are gonna move the company forward.
我们也检查了道歉的措辞
And we've gone over the wording of the apology and...
感觉还行吗?
we feel good about it?
嗯 一定会很棒的
Yes, well, this is going to be great.
我们在你身后 他们已经在会议室
We're behind you and they have set up that conference room
设好现场转播让我们看 妆化好了吗?
with a live feed so we can watch. Is your makeup done?
你看起来很不一样
You look different.
我去…找人来补一下妆
You know, I'm just... I'll get someone to touch it up.
-好 -很好
-Yeah. -Okay. Yeah. Good.
你好吗?
So, how you doing?
你看过我们起草的道歉文吗?
Did you have a chance to... look at the apology that we drafted?
-看过… -我不是公♥关♥ 可是我认为…
-Yeah, yeah. -I don't work in PR but, uh, I think...
我认为人们现在想要某种承认吧
I think what people want right now is some acknowledgement, right?
承认某种情感 所以…
Some emotional acknowledgement. So, um...
他们想知道你感到羞愧
like, they wanna know that... that you're ashamed, yeah?
羞愧?
Ashamed?
尤其是“心力交瘁”这个词
Especially in that word "devastated".
要讲得温暖又真心
Keep it really warm, really sincere.
看来他们好像准备好了
Well, it looks like they're ready.
知道吗?别想太多就好
So, you know... you know what, just don't even overthink it at all.
去吧 做自己
Just go, be yourself.
医疗护理和医疗救助服务中心
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
关掉了你的实验室
have shut down your lab.
-一间实验室 -好吧
-One lab. -Okay.
但对于一家 估价超过90亿美元的医疗公♥司♥
But that is a pretty big obstacle for a medical company
这是一个很大的障碍
that's been valued at over nine billion dollars.
这将不会是我们第一次
It wouldn't be the first time
从挑战中反弹过来
that we've bounced back from a challenge.
说真的 这看起来不像是挑过那么简单
To be frank, this seems like more than just a challenge.
CMS发现整个实验室 都有严重违规行为
CMS found critical violations throughout the laboratory.
事实上 他们说实验室
In fact, they say that the lab
对患者的安全造成直接威胁
posed immediate jeopardy to patients' safety.
对此 你怎么回应?
What's your response to that?
我对于我们没有早点找出
I feel devastated that we didn't catch
并解决问题 感到心力交瘁
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表