剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
这个地方不错 谁不愿意在这里工作呢?
This place is nice. Who wouldn't want to work here?
我说过了他们有吃的
I told you they'd have food.
看 能量棒
Look, Clif bars.
请不要在这里打开 我对花生过敏
Oh, please don't open that in here. I have a peanut allergy.
他们真的认为我不会来看实验室吗?
Did they really think I wasn't going to come and see the labs?
你不觉得这个很让人怀疑吗?
I mean, you don't think this is suspicious.
这是家初创公♥司♥
It's a start-up.
他们还在摸索
They're just figuring out some stuff.
-我当初开公♥司♥的时候 我… -那都什么时候了?
- When I ran my start-up, I played... - Yeah, when was that?
90年代的时候
Back in the '90s.
我只是说这个工作很有压力 很难
I'm just saying, it's tough work. Stressful.
但是哇 我真的好喜欢这个地方
But, wow, I can't get over this space.
开放平面图 太酷了
Open floor plan. Very cool.
你有开放平面图吗?
Do you have an open floor plan?
我在佛罗里达州有一家医疗机构 杰
I have a pharmacy consulting company in Florida, Jay.
你应该试试平面开放图
You should try it.
就说明大家能共享 分享
An open floor plan means people can share, connect.
没有阶级 谁的观点最好 谁就赢了
No hierarchy. Best idea wins.
开放的地方需要更多的监控
A lot of security for a place with an open floor plan.
没错 我跟你说
Yeah, and I tell you what.
你也不需要这么多的监控
You don't have security like this
但是如果你不是研究很重要的东西
if you're not working on something big.
没错
Right. That's right.
杰博士 我能私下和您谈谈吗?
Dr. J, could I speak, uh, with you privately?
可以
Sure.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
是关于凯文 对吧?
This is about Kevin, isn't it?
韦德需要确保你们已经准备好了
Wade wants some assurances that you guys are ready
能够随时进入商店
to take this into stores.
我们只需要看一下实验室
We just need to look at the labs.
很快的 不如我们就速战速决?
It can be fast. Why not just get it over with?
这很重要 我和你说过
This is serious.
一些很敏感的事情
I have to talk to you about something very... sensitive.
是的
Of course.
有人要果汁吗?
Does anyone need more juice?
不 还有呢
Oh, you know, I'm all filled up.
我让我的小组查了一下凯文的背景
My, my security ran a background check on Kevin.
你知道他在奎斯特诊断公♥司♥工作过吗
Did you know that he used to work at Quest Diagnostics?
我以为是是什么大事
Oh, I thought it was serious.
是的 我们知道 所以我们才请他来的
Yes. We knew that. That's why we hired him.
不要告诉别人 但是我们有证据证明
Well, between us, we have evidence
奎斯特诊断公♥司♥ 想要复♥制♥我们的技术
that Quest is trying to duplicate our technology for themselves.
真的吗?证据呢?
Really? What's the evidence?
很抱歉我还不能泄露证据 但是我想你肯定明白
I'm not able to disclose that. I'm sure you understand.
大家会这么做的
P-people do these things.
是的 企业间谍
Yeah. Sure. Corporate espionage.
我们有点不愿意让凯文
So we're obviously a little reluctant to have Kevin Hunter
查看我们的实验室
walk through our labs at this stage.
等等 你不是说
Wait, you don't think
他还和奎斯特诊断公♥司♥的人有联♥系♥吧
that he's still in touch with them, do you?
你认识伊丽莎白多久了
How long have you known Elizabeth for?
-几年了 -太好了
- A few years. - Oh, that's great.
她看上去很好
She seems nice.
好了 凯 我们今天不能去实验室了
Okay, so, Kev, we're not going to see the labs today, buddy.
什么?为什么?
What? Why not?
你没提前说
You didn't give them enough notice.
我说了 两周前我联♥系♥过你的办公室
Yes, I did. I told your office two weeks ago.
我说要看实验室
I have to see the labs.
你请我来就是做这个的
This, this is why you hired me.
这是我来的意义
It's the whole reason I'm here.
我如果不看实验室 就不能完成我的工作
I can't do my job if I can't see the labs.
-我们还要参观吗? -不!
- Should we, uh, continue the tour? - No!
你想要什么 凯文?
Do you need something, Kevin?
抱歉 但是我…
I'm sorry, I...
我能去下洗手间吗?
Can I use the bathroom?
我带你去吧
Let me take you.
-没事 我可以找到的 -我坚持带你去
- No, it's okay, I'll find it. - Please, I insist.
你真的不用这么做的
You, uh you really don't have to do this.
我不想让你迷路了
I don't want you to get lost.
你要和我进来吗?
You coming in with me?
我在外面等着
I'll wait outside.
我只是想完成你让我做的工作
You know, I am just trying to do the job you hired me to do.
-谢谢 -很好
- Thank you. - Very good.
-那是杰克·多尔西吗?-谁是杰克·多尔西?
- Is that Jack Dorsey? - Who's Jack Dorsey?
推特的那个
The Twitter guy.
-推特的那个 -是的
- The Twitter guy? - It is!
不是他
Uh, it's not.
我需要他们进行维生素D的测验
I need them to administer a vitamin D test.
我需要看到实验室
I need to see the labs.
-是韦德 嘿 韦德!-嘿
- Hey, it's Wade. Hey, Wade. - Hey.
-嘿!大家 -嗨 韦德
- Hey, guys. - Hi, Wade.
-大家好啊?-你不用椅子的
- How's everybody? - You know, you don't have a chair.
-坐在我这里吧 -我们说到哪里了
- Go ahead and take mine. - Where are we?
告诉我
Fill me in. Oh.
-快捷药方公♥司♥怎么样了?-吃完三明治了吗?
- How'd it go with Express Scripts? - Finishing that sandwich?
可以成交了吗?
Any closer to a deal?
你的航♥班♥还顺利吗?
How was your flight?
谁在意我的航♥班♥顺不顺利?
Who gives a fuck how my flight was. What's going on?
怎么了?你对实验室测评了吗?
What's your assessment of the labs?
你要告诉他吗?
Would you like to tell him?
好 他们非常介意安全性
Yes. They're very concerned about security.
好吗 他们有严格的准则
Okay? They have very strict protocols.
我们没看到实验室
We didn't see the labs.
你们没看到实验室 什么意思?
What do you mean you didn't see the labs?
他们带我们参观了办公室
They give us a tour of their offices instead.
桑尼·巴尔瓦尼让我们看了他的睡袋
And, uh, Sunny Balwani showed us a sleeping bag.
你为什么不看装置?
Why didn't you see the device?
实话实说 他们介意
Honestly, they're concerned
凯文以前在奎斯特诊断公♥司♥工作
that Kevin used to work at Quest.
奎斯特诊断公♥司♥是他们的 主要竞争对手
Quest is their main competitor.
奎斯特诊断公♥司♥不是竞争对手
Quest isn't a competitor.
奎斯特诊断公♥司♥都不知道 有他们这家公♥司♥
Quest doesn't even know that they exist.
他们就是杞人忧天 他跟着我去上厕所
They are paranoid. He followed me to the bathroom.
-什么?-但是你...
- What? - But did you really have
真的是要去上厕所吗?
to go to the bathroom?
-这根本不重要! -谁跟着你去厕所了?
- That part doesn't matter. - Who followed you into the bathroom?
桑尼·巴尔瓦尼
Sunny Balwani,
就是睡袋男 是的
- the man with the sleeping bag. - Yes, yes.
但是他们如此保密这个事情
But isn't the fact that they have
难道不证明了他们是非法的吗?
such tight security proof that they are legitimate?
如果他们要做测验 让我看看实验室
If they would administer a test and show us the labs,
那才能证明他们的合法性
that would prove that they're legitimate.
你不了解这些新型公♥司♥
You don't know how these start-ups work.
是 但我了解实验室 他们实验室一定有问题
No, I know how labs work, and something is going on here.
他们为什么 不主动去申请FDA批准?
Why, why are they not actively seeking FDA approval?
新公♥司♥在获得FDA 批准之前也可以做交易
Start-ups make deals before FDA approval all the time.
-是的 -但是谁替他们担♥保♥?-是啊
- Right, but who is vetting them? - Right.
我们只知道他们 自己说他们…
All we know is what they put in their own literature,
血液检测公♥司♥一直是… 什么来着 是…
th-that Theranos has been, uh, what is it?
嫩青 很好吃的
Microgreens. Awesome.
-什么是嫩青 -就是沙拉
- What's microgreens? - Salad.
血液检测公♥司♥一直 在过去七年不断的经过
"Theranos has been thoroughly validated over the last seven years
一系列重大的医疗公♥司♥的检测
by a majority of the largest pharmaceutical companies."
我给这些医疗公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 但是没人给我回话
I called the pharma companies, no one will even call me back.
这确实是个风险 但是一切事情都有风险
Look, it's a risk, but everything is risky right now.
经济不断衰退
The economy is tanking.
创业公♥司♥是我们唯一能赚钱的渠道了
Start-ups are the only thing making money.
看看这个酒店
Look around this hotel.
推特♥价♥值360亿美元
Twitter is worth $3.6 billion.
-推特也不是 -优步出租车去年价值是…
- Twitter's not taking blood. - UberCab was valued last year...
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表