剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Okay.
等等
Wait a minute. Bro...
我有个信息 结果出来了
I got a reading. The test came back.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我没有败血症 该死 我没有败血症 这个好使了
I don't have sepsis.
我没有败血症 该死 我没有败血症 这个好使了
Holy shit. I don't have sepsis. It works.
只要房♥间的温度 维持在68-77度就可以
As long as the room doesn't get below 68 or above 77 degrees.
我要抱你了
I gotta fuckin' hug you.
-好了 好了 不 好的 -太好了
-Okay, okay, okay, okay. Oh, no, no. Okay. -Yes!
太好了 我要出差了
Yes! I am going on a business trip. Yeah!
说真的 这真是一个伟大的突破
Seriously, this is huge.
就好像谷歌♥ 雅虎 但是这个要更厉害
This is Google, this is Yahoo! But wait... No, no, no. This is better.
-在个会帮助人们… -我希望我们能再多进行几次试验
-This is... this is gonna help people. -I wish we had time to run more trials.
你能松开吗 松开 我爱你 快说你也爱我
Can you unclench? Unclench! I love you! Say it back, you!
-我爱你 拉凯什 -我也爱你
-I love you, Rakesh. -I love you too! Oh, my God!
好了
Okay. Okay.
-我不能… -我要叫醒他们
-I can't... -Let's go wake them up.
-好的 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
-猜猜发生了什么 -什么
-Guess what. -What?
我们…我们测出来败血症了
We... we have sepsis.
-我们…我们测出来败血症了 -我们没有患上…
-We do, we have... we have sepsis. -We didn't...
-是的 我们之前还不能 -但是我们现在可以了
-Yeah, we didn't have it before. -We have it now.
-败血症 -我们能测出来败血症了吗
Sepsis, right. -We have sepsis? We have sepsis!
我们能检测出败血症了
We have sepsis!
我们能检测出败血症了 我们能检测出败血症了
We have sepsis! We have sepsis! We have sepsis!
宾馆酒店
巴塞尔 瑞士
苏黎世新闻
祝明日和诺华公♥司♥会面顺利 唐·卢卡斯
嗨 抱歉 但是我们遇到麻烦了
Hi, sorry. We have a problem.
传输数据
结果:错误
一直是这样吗
It's been consistent?
每次都是
Every time.
孩子们 等等我们
Girls, girls, girls, girls. Wait for us. Wait for us.
-等一下 -埃德蒙 快点
-Just one second. -Edmond. Come on.
一下 一下
One second. One second.
孩子们 不要走太远
Girls, no. Don't go too far.
-是的 -我们一直收到的都是错误反馈
We just keep getting an error message.
-嘿 原型不好使 -埃德蒙 我们需要你
Hey! Hey, your prototype's not working.
-嘿 原型不好使 -埃德蒙 我们需要你
We need your help, Edmond.
我不知道怎么回事 肯定是过程中
We need your help, Edmond.
我不知道怎么回事 肯定是过程中
I don't know why, something must have happened
哪里出错了 已经12个小时了
I don't know why, something must have happened
哪里出错了 已经12个小时了
on the flight, it was almost 12 hours total.
我答应了诺华公♥司♥ 一定能拿出好使的原型
on the flight, it was almost 12 hours total.
我答应了诺华公♥司♥ 一定能拿出好使的原型
I promised Novartis a working prototype.
-你要帮我 -我一会儿就来
I promised Novartis a working prototype.
-你要帮我 -我一会儿就来
You gotta help us figure it out. -I'm gonna be right behind you.
但是现在只有销♥售♥团队在
You gotta help us figure it out. -I'm gonna be right behind you.
但是现在只有销♥售♥团队在
But we only have the sales team here.
-好吧 我们可以再校准 然后… -该死
Okay, we gotta recalibrate it. So... -ELIZABETH: Fuck.
我们还需要血液 你的
We need someone's blood. You.
你确定滤芯是密封的吗
Are you sure the plate carriage is sealed?
-是的 -主机箱风扇仍在旋转吗
Yeah. -
-是的 -主机箱风扇仍在旋转吗
Is the main case fan still spinning?
一直显示是错误的
Mm-hmm. -EDMOND: It just keeps reading error.
可能是光泄露 拉凯什 关掉所有的灯光
There could be a light leak, Rakesh. Try turning off all the lights.
加油啊 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on!
-错误 -好 再来一个 汤米
Error. -Okay, do another, Tommy.
-我的手都麻了 -我不管 好 我来
-I can't feel my fingers. -I don't care! Okay, I'll do it!
再来 再来
Another. Do another.
-再来 错误 -该死
-Another. Error! -Fucking shit!
再来 再来
Another. Another. -
该死
Fuck this shit!
找到光源 用毛巾盖住玻璃
Find the light leak. Put towels over that window.
不 等等 等一下
No, wait. Just wait. Just wait. Just wait.
叫房♥间服务 我有个主意
Somebody call room service, I have an idea.
叫房♥间服务 我有个主意
Why would you call room service?
-为什么要叫房♥间服务 -相信我吧
Why would you call room service?
-为什么要叫房♥间服务 -相信我吧
-I don't understand? -Just trust me.
没有光线 我插♥进♥去卡了
No light. I'm putting in the card.
拉凯什 不要把渣子弄到盒子上 你在做什么
Rakesh, don't get crumbs on the box. What are you doing?
你知道你吃完要洗手的 因为…
You have to clean your fingers after... after you eat them, because...
该死 该死
You have to clean your fingers after... after you eat them, because...
该死 该死
Shit. Shit. Shit!
好 可能是温度的问题
Okay. All right, maybe it's the temperature.
或许是过程中热电偶坏了呢
Maybe like a thermocouple got damaged in the flight, huh?
好了 现在太冷了
Guys, guys. No, no, no. It's too cold now.
记住现在瑞士的冬天
Remember it's Switzerland in the winter.
-你们都在屋里 -你想让我做什么 埃德蒙
-You're practically in the Arctic. -What do you want us to do, Edmond? Huh?
怎么回事 我看不到了
Guys, what's going on there? I can't see.
身体热量 放心 我不会脱掉衣服的
Body heat. Don't worry, I won't take my clothes off.
卡片插♥进♥去了
Card is in.
拉凯什在哪里 他在做什么 拉凯什 你在做什么
Where's Rakesh? What's he doing? What... Rakesh, what are you doing? Okay.
拉凯什 不要太用力
Don't hug it too hard, Rakesh.
-没有错误信息提示了 -怎么了 我没办法了
-There's no error message. -Okay? It can't handle it.
-没有错误信息提示了 -我静音了吗 你们能听到我的声音吗
There's no error message. -EDMOND: Guys, am I on mute?
-没有错误信息提示了 -我静音了吗 你们能听到我的声音吗
Can you hear me?
你们能听到我吗 你们是在看…
Can you hear me? Is... Are you looking at...
天哪 还没完全进去
Oh, my God. -RAKESH: Shit, shit, shit.
天哪 还没完全进去
It's not actually in.
等等 现在好了
Hold on. Okay. Okay. Now, it's in.
结果:错误
No. No. No.
不 不
No. No. No.
不
No.
好 我们拆开
Okay, guys. Let's take it apart.
你们需要把传输口软化
Okay, you just wanna soften up the portal.
-我知道 兄弟 -我的手已经没有血了
I know, bro.
-我知道 兄弟 -我的手已经没有血了
There's no more blood left in my fingers.
爸爸?
Daddy?
嘿 亲爱的 天哪
Hey, sweetie. Hi! Oh, my gosh.
你们玩儿的开心吗 你的脸上是什么 你是长颈鹿吗
Did you guys have fun? Hmm? What's on your face? Are you a giraffe?
好了 我们去浴缸吧 走
All right. Let's go sit in the tub now. Come on.
好 我很快就来
Okay. Okay. All right. I'll be with you guys.
-好的 宝贝 -走吧 走吧
-Okay, baby. -Come on. Come on.
好的…
Okay. Okay, uh...
抱歉 我刚才…着火了
Yeah. Sorry, guys. I'm just... Fire!
该死 该死
Oh, shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
怎么
What...
怎么会这样
Why...
怎么会这样
Why did this happen?
我说过了 这个不稳定
I explained...
我说过了 这个不稳定
it wa... it wasn't reliable.
我也不知道 可能
I... I don't know, maybe...
伊丽莎白 你去睡会儿吧 你看上去很累
Maybe you should get some sleep, Elizabeth. You... you look exhausted.
好的 我会去睡一会儿 多谢你的帮助 埃德蒙
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 我会去睡一会儿 多谢你的帮助 埃德蒙
I'm gonna get some sleep. Thank you for your help, Edmond.
不用…
Your welcome...
好了 谢谢你们 已经完事了
Okay. Uh, thanks, guys, I think we're done.
做的很好 谢谢
Good work, man. Thanks.
去睡一会儿吧
Try and get some sleep. Yeah?
-拉凯什?-谢谢 怎么了
Rakesh? -RAKESH: Thank you. Yeah?
嘿
Hey.
我们拿什么展示
What are we gonna show at the demo?
我以为我们要去睡觉了
I thought we were going to bed.
是的 但是我们怎么去展示啊
Yeah, but, what are we gonna show at the demo?
我不知道 我们可以告诉他们
I don't understand. I... we're gonna tell them
我们还没有成功的研究出原型
that we don't have a working prototype.
但是之前成功了
But it worked before.
大家都看到了
Everybody saw it.
我还有一个成功的时候
We still have a reading saved...
的信息
from when it worked.
是吗?
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表