剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Hi. Hi, Tyler.
我有一些文件需要你签字
I have some documents you're going to need to sign.
这是限制令
Okay, here's the restraining order.
限制令?
A restraining order?
你开什么玩笑?
Are you fucking serious?
错了
No, that's wrong.
伊丽莎白说 他要签的是保密协议
Elizabeth said he was going to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
这是血液检测公♥司♥的通知信内容是
This is a letter from Theranos stating that they believe
他们相信你违反了保密义务
that you have violated your confidentiality obligations.
伊丽莎白不是这么说的
This is not what Elizabeth said was going...
他们准备要对你提起诉讼
That they're preparing to file a lawsuit against you.
-这是桑尼的指示吗?-我没对记者爆料
- Is this coming from Sunny? - I didn't speak to the reporter.
你愿意为此签宣誓书吗?
Would you be willing to sign an affidavit to that effect?
你愿意说出是谁向《华尔街日报》
Would you be willing to name the people who did in fact speak
爆料的吗?
to The Wall Street Journal?
我孙子不是告密者
My grandson is not a rat.
乔治 不如让我从这里接手吧?
George, why don't you let me take it from here?
不行 你现在就去书房♥
Like hell I will. You, into the study now.
泰勒 你留在这里
Tyler, you stay here.
我们会以礼貌的方式解决这个问题
We're going to settle this with decorum.
坐下
Sit down.
你将不会直接与泰勒交谈
You won't be talking to Tyler directly.
我会做为中间人
You'll be using me as an intermediary.
真的有这个必要吗?
Is this really necessary?
这曾适用于戈尔巴乔夫
It was good enough for Gorbachev,
那对你一定也适合
and it will be good enough for you.
你好吗?饿吗?
How are you doing? Are you hungry?
夏洛特 可以拿些饼干来吃吗?
Charlotte, can we have some crackers in here?
你可以叫她不要告我吗?
Can you just tell her not to sue me?
我们要取消诉讼
We're taking the lawsuit off the table.
不行
We can't do that.
那他就不签了
Then he won't be signing.
这是死穴?
That's a red line?
好消息 他们同意两年内不起诉你
Good news, they're agreeing not to sue you for two years.
所以他们会在两年后起诉我?
So they're going to sue me in two years?
天啊 乔治 这可是你孙子
Jesus Christ, George, this is your grandson.
好吧 我们同意不起诉
Fine, we will agree not to sue.
白纸黑字
And you'll put that in writing.
是的 我现在就起草
Yes, we'll draft it up right now.
但如果我们这样做 他就会签字?
But if we do, he'll sign?
不 我…不签
No, I, I won't sign it.
-这是你提的条件 -我的条件改了
- Those were your terms. - Well, my terms have changed.
什么?
Why?
因为你真的对记者爆料了?
Because you did speak to a reporter.
因为如果你有
Because if you did
而你又签字 那就是作伪证了
and you sign these documents, you'll be perjuring yourself.
-好了 -你来做什么?
- Okay. - What are you doing here?
泰勒 我照你的要求修改了文件
Tyler, I've modified the documents to meet your demands.
现在签字
Now sign.
乔治 不如你把文件传真给你的律师
George... why don't you fax the documents to your lawyer
看看他认为泰勒该怎么做
and see what he thinks Taylor should do?
泰勒 你妈打电♥话♥来了
Tyler, your mom's on the phone.
如果你想的话 可以到楼上接
If you'd like, you can take it upstairs.
为什么我妈会打来?一切还好吗?
Why did my mom call here? Is everything okay?
泰勒 我知道你对记者爆料了
Tyler, I know you spoke with the reporter.
没…我没有
No, I... I didn't.
-我没… -电♥话♥上是我们律师
- I didn't, I... - This is our attorney on the phone.
告诉他你的情况
Tell him your situation.
他能帮你的
He can help you.
我是…
I'm...
我的律师说他不该签
My lawyer says he shouldn't sign.
为什么?
Why?
我是说…如果他说的是实话 那他没理由…
I mean, if he's telling the truth, then he has no reason...
这就是律师的建议
That was his recommendation.
我得请你离开了
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
泰勒
Tyler...
你将被大笔的法律费用给淹没
you're about to be buried in legal fees.
你的父母将被大笔的法律费用给淹没
Your parents are about to be buried in legal fees.
你在说的是我儿子
That's my son you're talking about.
你负担不起即将面临的事
You cannot afford what is about to come at you.
-值得吗? -滚开
- Is it worth it? - Get out.
我会再跟你联络
You'll be hearing from me.
你…
Do you...
你希望 伊丽莎白才是你的孙女
Do you wish Elizabeth was related to you
而不是我吗?
instead of me?
别再自艾自怜了
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
对于要我签的文件 她骗了你
She lied to you about the documents she wanted me to sign.
她说谎
She lies.
她就是这种人
That's who she is.
为何你就不能承认 你看错她了?
Why can't you just admit that you were wrong about her?
因为你这么伟大 永远不会犯错
Because you're this great man and you never make mistakes?
永远是对的?
You're never wrong?
你有向记者爆料吗?
Did you speak to the reporter?
没有
No.
那我选择相信你
Then I'm choosing to believe you.
我们有件大事要向各位宣布
We have a very big announcement to tell y'all.
-你们兴奋吗?-沃尔格林不开心了
- Are you excited? - Walgreens isn't happy.
诺曼底灾情惨重
Normandy is a disaster zone.
我们需要新的实验室主任和经理…
We need new lab directors and lab managers.
因为你用了一位皮肤科医生取代马克
Because you replaced Mark with a dermatologist.
因为我不想要会惹麻烦的人
Because I don't want someone who's going to create problems.
我们不能饮鸩止渴
But we can't keep fighting fires by creating fires.
我们得专注在问题的根本原因
We have to focus on the root cause of the problem.
根本原因是什么?
What is the root cause?
我认为应该要由她本人
And I think she deserves...
根本原因是什么?
What is the root cause?
废话不多说
So without further ado,
让我们欢迎 我们无畏的领袖
I present to you our fearless leader,
伊丽莎白·霍姆斯
Elizabeth Holmes.
我们拿下疱疹病毒了
We've got herpes!
血液检测公♥司♥…
Theranos! Theranos!
恭喜你们获得FDA许可
Congratulations on the FDA approval.
我们正朝正确方向前进
Moving in the right direction.
报道的事处理得如何?
Where are we with the article?
泰勒没签
Tyler didn't sign.
没差 他只是个孩子
It doesn't matter because he's a kid.
他们已经失去一半以上的消息来源
And they've lost more than half of their sources.
好
Right.
但我们得要回应《华尔街日报》寄来的问题
But we need answers to those questions that the journalist sent.
我们要断然否认这些指控
We need to categorically deny the allegations.
我赢了!
I won!
我昨晚想到了个主意!
Oh, I had an idea last night.
如何引领预防保健新纪♥元♥
什么鬼!
What the fuck?
理查德·菲斯
我知道 理查德 我正在看
Yeah, I know, Richard. I'm looking at it.
在你们自己的报上?
In your own paper!
她写了篇文章 吹嘘疱疹病毒的事
She, she wrote and published a brag about herpes
然后公然发表在你们的报纸?
in your own paper?
她在打你们的脸啊
She's spitting in your face.
怎么会这样?
How could this happen?
那登在社论对页 理查德
Well, it's an op-ed, Richard.
专栏版和新闻版是完全分开的
Opinion and news are totally separate.
他们不知道我们在进行什么
They don't know what we're working on.
我告诉你是怎么回事
I'll tell you how it happened.
猜猜血液检测公♥司♥的新投资人是谁?
Guess who's the new investor in Theranos?
鲁伯特·默多克
Rupert Murdoch!
他♥娘♥的♥鲁伯特·默多克
Rupert fucking Murdoch.
你报社的老板
The man who owns your paper.
我今早才知道的
I just found out this morning.
对不…
Um, I'm sorry.
这消息是哪来的?
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表