剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Friend every employee in the company on Facebook to spy on them?
对
That's what I said, okay?
还有
Also...
我查了一下理查德·菲斯 IT同事发现了这个
I searched for Richard Fuisz.
我查了一下理查德·菲斯 IT同事发现了这个
The IT guys found this.
新专利申请回复 血液检测公♥司♥
他们说是随机发送到我们的邮箱中的
They said it was randomly sent to info@theranos.com, the general email.
所以很明显他刚对家庭血液检测装置 申请了专利
So, apparently, he just patented an alert for a home blood testing device
他们认为可能需要收买♥♥他
and they think you might have to buy him out.
我需要和法律部通话 我要请一个安全小组
I need to get legal on the phone.
我需要和法律部通话 我要请一个安全小组
I need to hire a security team,
然后这件事不能告诉别人
and no one knows about this, okay?
我还要过来吗 你需要衬衫吗
Oh, should I come back or...
我还要过来吗 你需要衬衫吗
Do you want a... a shirt?
没事
It's okay.
该死
Fuck.
是的 但是你愿意
Yes.
是的 但是你愿意
Yes, but would you be willing...
嗨 抱歉
Hi, sorry.
-我给你点的 -不 这不是我的意思
-I ordered for you. -No, that's not what I'm saying at all.
苏八面
Soba noodles
里面有当地♥产♥出的南瓜酱汁 什么样的
with miso-infused, locally grown pumpkin.
里面有当地♥产♥出的南瓜酱汁 什么样的
Like what?
-像一个南瓜田吗 -是的 这不是问题
-A pumpkin patch? -Yes, that should not be a problem.
我期待在纳什维尔和您沟通
I look forward to talking after Nashville.
是的 好 拜拜
Yeah. Okay. Bye. Yeah. Bye.
瑞辉公♥司♥吗
Pfizer?
是的 我要开始进行检测研究了
Yeah, I'm... I'm going ahead with the validation study.
用患癌病人吗 你准备在病人身上检测了吗
With cancer patients? You're ready to test it on people?
只是一个实验 大家都会做实验的
It's just a trial. That's... Everybody does trials.
怎么了
What?
你迟到了40分钟
You're 40 minutes late.
我刚发现了和我一起长大的 邻居理查德·菲斯
I just found out that Richard Fuisz, my neighbor growing up,
企图让我用钱收买♥♥他的专利
is trying to get me to buy a patent off of him.
艾维·特瓦尼安在工地问了我 我们资金流动的情况
Avie Tevanian was asking about our cash flow at the site,
所以我得让他看到 我们有在推进医疗合同的签订
so I had to show him that we're moving on the pharmaceutical contracts.
我必须选择瑞辉公♥司♥ 但是我不想要这个
So, I had to say yes to Pfizer, and... I don't... I don't want this.
没事的 你可以放在这里
It's okay. You can leave it.
你能不要看手♥机♥了吗 我们正在吃饭
Can you get off your phone? We're eating.
我不行 我得回办公室
I can't... I can't do this. I have to get back to the office.
-那我和你一起 -不
-Then I'll come with you. I'll help. -No.
-不行吗 -我不希望人们认为
-"No"? Just "no"? -I don't want them to think
我需要我男朋友的帮助才行
that I need my boyfriend's help.
没人知道我是你的男朋友 没人认识我
No one knows I'm your boyfriend.
没人知道我是你的男朋友 没人认识我
No one knows who I am.
我必须成功
I can't do one thing wrong.
我不能给他们任何一个理由怀疑我
I can't give them one reason to doubt me.
否则我就失去了我的公♥司♥ 他们会抢走的
Or I will lose my company. They will take it away, okay?
好吧 那我回家等你
All right, I'll see you at home.
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me!
这里面有松露油
This has truffle oil in it.
这个没有松露油的
Uh, there's no truffle oil in this...
你觉得我会不知道松露油什么味道吗
You think I don't know what truffle oil smells like, don't you?
-不是 我 -那边的桌子上有松露油
-No, I... -That table over there has truffle oil.
还有那个桌子 那个桌子
And that table, and that table.
我能从一公里以外就闻到 松露油的味道
I can smell fucking truffle oil from a mile away.
我会拿回厨房♥的
I'll take this back to the kitchen.
2007年8月
嘿 你的电脑是微软系统 还是苹果系统
Hey, what do you run on that computer, Mac or Windows?
我是麦克
"I'm a Mac."
我是麦克 我是警♥察♥ 算了 没事
"I'm a Mac." "I am a PC." Never mind.
为什么这么问 你要安装防盗软件吗
Why do you wanna know? You putting in spyware?
如果你不是工程设计部的 你不能进去
Sir, you can't go in there. If you don't work in engineering,
你不能进去实验室
you don't go in the lab.
埃德蒙·顾在纳什维尔 他让我检查一些东西
But, E-- Edmond Ku is in Nashville and he asked me to check on things.
员工们只能呆在自己的部门
Employees are siloed to their own departments.
那我能用摩斯密♥码♥确认吗
Well, would I be allowed to knock in Morse code?
我可以帮你检查
I can check.
圣安德鲁的肿瘤诊所
纳什维尔
今晚将播放房♥产市场的问题
Problems with the housing market
今晚将播放房♥产市场的问题
are making news tonight,
当前更多的证据表明事态的严重性
as now there is even more stark evidence of how serious things are getting
俄亥俄州的国家官员
in this country. State officials in Ohio
宣布将发放1000万元用于活动基金
have announced they will issue $100 million in active bonds...
你好 我是血液检测公♥司♥ 的伊丽莎白·霍姆斯
Hello. I'm Elizabeth Holmes from Theranos.
我们正在为瑞辉公♥司♥做一项研究
We're doing a study for Pfizer.
这里有医生吗
Is the doctor here?
嘿 挺好了 有人
Hey, listen up! Important question. Did anyone else get a friend request
收到了伊丽莎白助理的好友请求吗
from Elizabeth's assistant?
我以为只有我呢
Damn, I thought it was just me.
拉凯什 你是个优秀的工程师 你告诉我
Uh, Rakesh, you're a celebrated engineer, tell me,
你认为这本书能不能让门打开
do you think this book's heavy enough to keep the door open?
肯定不够重
It's 100 percent not heavy enough.
那你就说错了 因为
Ha! That's where you're wrong, because...
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you at all?
我只是想看一下
I'm just taking a look around.
我叫吉本斯 我是不是认识你 你看上去好眼熟
My name is Ian Gibbons. Do... do I know you?
我叫吉本斯 我是不是认识你 你看上去好眼熟
Your face is familiar somehow.
桑尼·巴尔瓦尼 我是这里的非正式顾问
Sunny Balwani. I'm an unofficial consultant.
我有几个问题
I have some questions.
都在这里了 几乎什么都没有
It's all there.
都在这里了 几乎什么都没有
I mean, there is nothing there.
我真的很喜欢伊丽莎白 但是希望你不会觉得很奇怪
Look, I really... I like Elizabeth, I do, but don't you think it's strange
但是我们没看到签订的任何一个合同
that we haven't seen a single contract, absolutely nothing
可以支持这项工程进行
to back up any of these projections?
我不是说这是她的错
I'm not saying it's her fault.
她还是个孩子 她还没准备好成为一名首席执行官
She's a kid. She's not ready to be CEO. She needs adult supervision.
我想给你写邮件的 你为什么没有邮箱呢
I tried to email you, but...
我想给你写邮件的 你为什么没有邮箱呢
Why don't you have email?
因为太多人起诉我了
Because I've been sued too many times.
这可能不是苹果公♥司♥的做事方法
Look, this may not be the way they do it at Apple.
但是我相信我的直觉 我的直觉告诉我相信她
I do things by my gut.
但是我相信我的直觉 我的直觉告诉我相信她
-I trust her. -Don.
唐 你太深陷其中了 你每周都和她吃早午餐
-I trust her. -Don.
唐 你太深陷其中了 你每周都和她吃早午餐
You are too close to this. You have brunch with her every weekend.
你就像她的爸爸
You are practically acting like her father.
艾维 我想你可以递交辞呈了
Avie, as far as I'm concerned, you should tender your resignation.
-什么 -我让你辞职
-What? -I'm asking you to resign.
-你是说从董事会开除我吗 -我是请你…
-You're firing me from the board? -I'm asking you...
你的直觉就告诉你这么做吗
Is that what your gut's says you should do?
今天之前辞职
...to resign tonight!
今天之前
Tonight.
好 你问问问题吧 她在对你说谎
Fine. Just...
好 你问问问题吧 她在对你说谎
start asking questions. She is lying to you.
艾琳娜找到我们的时候 已经患上了四级乳腺癌
Helena had stage-four breast cancer by the time we caught it.
-已经错过了大多治疗的时间 -我完了
-Too late for most treatment options. -I'm toast.
错了
Wrong side.
对吧 抱歉
Right. Right. S... Sorry.
所以其实很简单 只会在你的手指上扎一下
So... It's actually-- It's very simple. You're gonna have a finger puncture.
我们只需要你的一滴血
All we need is a drop of blood.
我已经扎了太多 没有好的血管了
Been stuck so many times, I got no veins left.
你做的是好事
Y'all are doing a good thing here.
等等 抱歉 我忘了点事情
Hold on. It's... Excuse me. I'm sorry, I just forgot something.
等一下
Just one second.
你在做什么 回去 埃德蒙
What are you doing?
你在做什么 回去 埃德蒙
Get back in there, Edmond.
伊丽莎白 现在这个还不好使 离好使差远了
Elizabeth, it doesn't work yet. It's not even close to working yet.
-不好使是对的 我们只是实验 -这不是我想做的
-It's not supposed to work. It's a trial. -It...This...This isn't what I do.
我研究机器 我研究科技 我不能
I... I work with machines. I work with tech. I don't...
我们怎么能让人们…
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表