剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
伊恩·吉本斯在自家浴室被发现
Ian Gibbons was found in his bathroom.
伊恩?
Ian?
他今天在医院过世了
He died in the hospital today.
现在伊恩不能作证了
Ian can't testify now.
理查德得解决
And Richard has to settle.
我们赢了
We won.
我孙子泰勒
My grandson Tyler.
再过几个月 他就要从斯坦福毕业了
He's graduating from Stanford in a couple months,
他很希望能有机会和你共事
and he would love to have the chance to work with you.
当然没问题
Of course. Yeah.
我们正在店里建造这些健康中心
We're building these wellness centers in our stores.
别再延期了
No more extensions.
我们会在九月准备好
We'll be ready in September.
启动会分为数个阶段 第一阶段
We're going to launch in phases.
我们要用西门子的机器做检验
We're gonna use the Siemens machines to run the tests.
沃尔格林不需要知道我们的检验内容
Walgreens doesn't need to know exactly what we're running the tests on.
我们在48小时内于沃尔格林推出了
We launch in Walgreens in 48 hours.
我们成功了!
We did it!
我是马克 新来的实验室主任
I'm Mark. I'm the new lab director.
关于伊莉萨白霍姆斯 你只需要知道一件事
There's only one thing you need to know about Elizabeth Holmes.
她是个骗子 理查德
She's a fraud, Richard.
一直都是
She's always been a fraud.
我要碰一下你的嘴唇
Let me just touch up your lips here.
-没问题 -有点痕迹
- Sure. - There you are.
嗨 伊莉萨白
Hi, Elizabeth.
我们还没见过 我是埃洛莫里斯
I haven't met you yet. I'm Errol Morris.
与您合拍广♥告♥…
It's, it's such a huge honor
真是莫大的荣幸
to, to be working with you on these ads.
我是你作品的忠实粉丝
I'm just such a huge fan of your work.
不好意思 请看那边
I'm sorry, we're, we're going to have you look in there.
问你个有趣的问题
I thought it would be interesting to ask you,
“你梦想中的2025年 是怎么样的?”
what do you dream will be true by 2025?
更多人可以不必太早
That less people have to say goodbye
与所爱的人永别
too soon to the people they love.
可以告让我们一个小秘密吗?
And can you tell us a secret?
我这个人没什么秘密…
I don't have many secrets. Um...
(沃尔格林)
(2013年10月)
就这样?这么简单?
That's it? Is it this easy?
很快就会有结果了
Mm-hmm. And we'll get your results back soon.
(锡若诺斯)
新创大骗局
钢铁姐妹
(新闻集团)
《华尔街日报》 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
Wall Street Journal. How can I help you?
(华尔街)
我是约翰卡雷鲁
This is John Carreyrou.
喂…
Hello. Hello.
喂 有什么能效劳吗?
Hello. How can I help you?
我是理查德菲斯医生
This is Dr. Richard Fuisz.
我有内♥幕♥要爆
Uh, I have a story for you.
等一下 我找一下眼镜
Um, hold on. I can't find my glasses.
放哪去了?
Where did I put 'em?
-等等 -你怎么拿到这支电♥话♥的?
- Hold on. - How... how did you get this number?
亚当克拉伯给我的
Um, from Adam Clapper.
他经营病理学布落格
He writes The Pathology Blawg.
布落格 布衣的布
Uh, Blawg, B-L-A-W-G.
我不知道他为什么要这么写
I don't know why he spells it like that.
总之 他写了一篇 关于新创公♥司♥的贴文
At any rate, he wrote a post about a startup,
他叫我打给你 因为你写过关于医疗保险欺诈的报导
and he said to call you because of your story on Medicare fraud.
好
Okay.
关于锡若诺斯 你知道些什么?
What do you know about Theranos?
医保新创 沃尔格林使用他们产品
Healthcare startup with products at Walgreens.
董事会阵容坚强 价值数十亿的金母鸡
Impressive board. A unicorn, worth billions.
怎么了?
Why?
全都是假的
It's all fake.
好 你凭什么这么说?
Alright, what makes you say that?
我把这个带走了 是我妈给我们的
I'm taking this. My mother gave this to us.
洛琳 我在和《华尔街日报》记者说话
Lorraine. It's the reporter from The Wall Street Journal.
洛琳
Lorraine?
等一下!
Wait!
-喂? -喂
- Hello? - Hello.
你所说的话有任何确实证据吗?
Do you have any solid evidence of what you're saying?
那是第一份保密协议
That's NDA number one.
还有另一份保密协议 签完就大功告成
And one more nondisclosure, and we are good to go.
我…
I, um...
我跟我爸说我要开始来这工作了
I told my dad that I'm starting work here.
他…非常激动 因为这是我第一份工作
He-he's just really excited because it's my first job.
我一定会叫他 别告诉任何人
I'll make sure to tell him not to tell anyone.
对 我也不会告诉别人 你跟你♥爸♥说过
Yeah, I wouldn't tell anyone that you talked to him about it.
对…当然
Yeah, sure. No, of course.
不好意思 我签的这些到底是什么?
Um, sorry, what are... What are these that I have to initial?
谈论锡若诺斯时 不可提到的字眼
The words you're not allowed to use when talking about Theranos.
“研究 生物学 移液器”
Research. Biology. Pipette.
这是我们最先进的大厅
This is our state-of-the-art lobby.
天啊 那是她吗?
Oh my god. Is that her?
没错 她好像又在接受采访
Yes, it is. Looks like she's doing another interview.
伊莉萨白 这是艾丽卡·钟
Elizabeth, this is Erika Cheung.
她第一天报到
This is her first day.
你好 欢迎加入锡若诺斯
Hello. Welcome to Theranos.
见到你真是太荣幸了
It is such an honor, um, to meet you.
很少有机会
It's just really rare to have the chance
能在女执行长手下工作…
to work for a female CEO, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要用到那张椅子
Well, I need that seat.
-好的 -谢谢
- Oh, yeah, sure. - Of course.
-这样…行吗? -可以 很好
- How-how does... does that work? - Yeah, it's good.
你要我看着墙吗?
Do you want me looking up at the, the wall?
好啊
Sure.
你还不会负责检验沃尔格林的
You won't be running tests on live patient samples from Walgreens yet.
实际患者样本 以后可能会 但目前
We may bump you up but for now,
每个人都在进行方法确效
we're actually putting everyone on assay validation
我们才能获许用爱迪生做更多检验
so we get more tests approved to be run on the Edison.
我以为所有的检验 都是用爱迪生来做了
I thought all the tests were already being run on the Edison.
因为网站上说…
Just because the website...
呃…那个…不
Yeah, that's... No, that's... Um...
对了 你的履历让我惊艳
By the way, I was very impressed by your application.
我不知道能不能…
I don't know if I, uh...
对 很高兴你能加入团队
Yeah. Psyched to have you on the team.
谢谢 我…很兴奋能…
Oh, thank you. I'm really excited to...
加入
be here.
知道吗?这是一个压力很大的环境
Um, you know what? It's a high-stress environment,
但我们公♥司♥也很重视人员
but we also take parties pretty seriously here.
有很多奖励
Lots of prizes.
我有次还获得果汁店礼券
Uh, I actually won a gift certificate to Jamba Juice once.
好了 那么…
Okay, so, uh, this is you.
这就是你的位置 有问题就找我
Any questions, come to me.
-祝你好运 -谢谢你 我…
- Good luck. - Thank you. I...
拿去
Here.
要干嘛的?
What?
贴在在你的计算机的镜头上
Put it on the camera on your computer.
为什么?
Why?
这样他们才没办法监视你
So they can't watch you.
(锡若诺斯 顶端的视野)
很多成功女性
You know, a lot of successful women experience
都曾感受过冒名顶替综合症
something called imposter syndrome.
是
Right.
也就是说她们不觉得
Where they feel that none of their success
自己的成功是努力得来的
is actually earned.
一切都是骗局
That it's all a fraud
最后终会被人戳破
and they will eventually be found out.
你有过这种感觉吗?
Have you ever experienced that?
当然 总是会有怀疑自己的时候
Yeah, sure. There are always moments of doubt.
但作为女性 我们要相信自己
But as women, we have to start believing in ourselves
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表