剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Hi. Thank you.
韦德 我想说 我认为这太冒险了
Wade, I'm just, I'm telling you, I think it's too dangerous.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
干得好 谢谢
You're so great. Thank you.
我们去工作吧
We should, um, we should get back to work, eh?
是的
Yeah.
-吉本斯先生 -怎么了?
- Mr. Gibbons. - Yeah.
请你和我来
I need you to follow me.
-这是你的新桌子 -但是我的实验室在楼下
- This is your new desk. - But-but my lab's downstairs.
这个能帮我回到实验室吗?
Will-will this get me into my lab?
我能在…
Will I be able to work in my...
实验室工作吗
lab?
你知道吗 在80年代
You know, in the mid-'80s,
2010年9月
在里根总统的带领下
under President Reagan,
我一直在研究苏联犹太人的问题
I, I worked on the issue of Soviet Jewry,
想要帮助他们摆脱苏联的掌控
trying to win their freedom from the USSR.
我在莫斯科遇到了一个特殊的人
And there was one particular person
但是我们已经没有了联♥系♥
I had met in Moscow but lost track of.
就是他们所说的反抗者
A refusenik, as they were called.
我以为她肯定死了
I thought for certain she was dead.
但是有一天
But one day,
我正在白宫的办公室 电♥话♥响了
I'm in my office in the White House and the phone rings,
电♥话♥的另一头传来熟悉的声音
and there's this familiar little voice on the other end.
她说“乔治 我是艾达 我在耶路撒冷”
And she says, "George, it's Ida, and I'm in Jerusalem."
所以...
So...
至少有一个人过的更好了
at least one person was better off,
这和我有关系
and I had something to do with it.
最后 最重要的
In the end, what matters most,
最能驱动你的
what moves you the most, always,
一定是人
has a human face.
这是个很美好的故事 感谢你的分享
That's a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
我不知道为什么我絮叨了这么多 请原谅我
I don't know why I've been rambling on. Forgive me.
我已经很多年没想过这件事了
I haven't thought of it in years.
但是我想这肯定和你有关
But I guess there's something about you.
我认为正是如此 沃尔格林和西夫韦
You know, that's exactly why I think Walgreens and Safeway
才会都决定投资数十亿在你们公♥司♥
both decided to invest millions of dollars in the company.
因为人性
Because of the human element.
我们想要和政♥府♥建立联♥系♥
We are looking to make a strategic connection in government
加快FDA审批的进程
to move along the regulatory process with the FDA.
如果您愿意考虑的话
If you would even consider it,
有乔治·舒尔茨加入我们 一切都会不一样
having George Shultz with us would be a game changer.
我?你想要一个老人吗?
Me? You want an old man?
我都90岁了
I'm 90 years old.
舒尔茨先生 你精力充沛
Mr. Schultz, you are a force of nature,
和你在一起可以鼓励我们
and it's inspiring just being in your presence.
我必须说
I must say,
我从没见过像你这样的人 霍姆斯小姐
I have never met anyone quite like you, Mrs. Holmes.
我要感谢这个人 杰·罗森博士 上来
I want to thank this guy, Dr. Jay Rosen, get up here,
上来
Get up here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come on, come on. Come on.
我们要感谢这个人
Now we got to thank this guy
有了他的辛勤努力 我们的合作才能实现
for his hard work to make this partnership a reality.
贝特项目 太棒了 贝特项目
Amazing. Amazing. Project Beta!
你知道 我们还在等这些样本结果
You know, we're still waiting to get those sample tests on the device.
你觉得我们什么时候能拿到?
When do you think we'll get those?
去吧 伊丽莎白
Come on, Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白·霍姆斯
Elizabeth Holmes.
-呼叫伊丽莎白·霍姆斯 -伊丽莎白·霍姆斯
- Paging Elizabeth Holmes. - Elizabeth Holmes.
你为我们带来了如此特殊的礼物
Since you created something special for us,
我们也想为你带来一些特殊的东西
we wanted to create something special for you.
罗兰 准备好了吗
Are you ready, Roland?
开始
Hit it.
嘿
Hey
嘿!
Hey
我最喜欢
What I like about blood
只需要一滴血
You just need one drop
宝贝 一滴血哦!
One drop, baby
放进盒子里
Put it in the box and then
你就能拿到结果
You get your results
是的
Yeah
低廉的血液检测
Low-cost testing for all the blood
告诉我们想知道的一切
Tell us all the things that we want to know
我最喜欢
That's what I like about blood
是的
Yeah
是的
Yeah!
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表