剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Well, I'm the CEO.
我没空读每一封邮件
And I don't always read all of my e-mails.
爱你 猛♥男♥
I love you, Tiger.
我已经想你了
I miss you already.
我也想你
Miss you too.
理查德·菲斯 来电
-理查德 -他们扼杀了报道
- Richard. - They killed it.
完了
It's dead.
你搞砸了
You fucked it up.
我就知道
I knew it.
你太自大了 你搞砸了
You got cocky and you fucked it up.
我要去找别人了
I'm taking it somewhere else.
来不及了
It's too late for that.
是吗?你是这么想的?
Oh, is that right? Is that what you think?
不可能 老兄 不可能
Hah. No way, buddy. No way!
今晚就会刊了 兄弟
It's running tonight, buddy.
今晚?什么?你…
- Tonight? What? The... - Mm-hmm.
真的吗?
Really?
好!太好了
Yes! That's, uh, good.
太好了 你…成功了
That's good. You, you got it done.
对 不客气
Yeah, well, you're welcome.
我该谢你?
Oh, what, am I supposed to thank you?
我都放到面前给你吃了
I gave it to you on a plate.
希望你今晚会出去 喝一杯
I hope you can go out tonight, have a drink,
和家人一起庆祝
celebrate with your family.
和家人
With my family.
好
Uh, good.
再见
Uh, well, uh, goodbye.
如果你写错什么 我会打给你的
If, if you get anything wrong, I'll call you.
敬请指教 晚安
I'm expecting you to. Goodnight.
好!
Oh yes.
好...
Yes! Yes! Yes!
太好了
Oh! Good!
好
Yes!
太好了
Oh good.
成功了!
That's done.
请给我一杯水好吗?
Hi. Could have a glass of water, please?
威士忌加冰
A whiskey with ice.
菲利斯 我看到你也在委员会中
Phyllis, I saw you were on the board as well.
我是 现在你也是了
I am, yes, and now you are too.
对 我…很荣幸能被邀请来
Yes, I'm, I'm so honored to be asked to advise
为医学院院长提供策略建议
the dean of Medical School on strategies.
这是份荣誉
It is an honor.
对 很高兴见到你
Yeah, it is good to see you...
我很期待读《华尔街日报》上的报道
I'm looking forward to reading the article in the Journal.
对 我知道了
Yes, I know about it.
我想会有很多人感兴趣
I think a lot of people will be interested in it.
而当这变成一件丑闻 而这会变丑闻的
And when this becomes a scandal, because it will become a scandal,
你认为这对其他想创业的女性
what do you think happens to all of the other women
有什么影响?
who want to start companies?
她们要找谁?
Who do they go to?
谁又会相信她们?
Who's going to trust them?
这不只是你
Because it's not just you.
一直都不只是你的事
It's never just you.
很高兴见到你 菲利斯
It was good to see you, Phyllis.
别叫我菲利斯 对你来说 我不是菲利斯
Don't call me Phyllis. I'm not Phyllis to you.
我是加德纳医生
I'm Dr. Gardner.
桑尼:华盛顿州大要谈谈 马上
克里斯:你看过了吗?还好吗?
杰伊·罗桑:《华尔街日报》文章
昨晚我了解了一件事
You know, I realized something last night.
这是免不了的
This is what happens.
当你努力改变事情时就是会这样
This is what happens when you work to change things.
热门新创公♥司♥血液检测公♥司♥ 验血科技形势危急
一开始 他们认为你疯了
First, they think you're crazy.
然后他们会和你斗
And then they fight you.
突然之间 你就改变了世界
And then all of a sudden you change the world.
但你们大概都看过《华尔街日报》上
By now, you've probably seen the article published
那篇关于公♥司♥的文章
about our company in The Wall Street Journal.
作者约翰·卡雷鲁是个恶毒的人
The man who wrote it, John Carreyrou, is a spiteful man.
他很可悲
He is a sad man.
但我们是个团队
But we are a team.
我们会努力奋战
And we will be fighting
对于每个小细节
every single tiny... detail.
去你的 卡雷鲁!
Fuck you, Carreyrou!
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表