剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
- I just think that... - You sure?
听起来你就是小题大作
It seems like you are.
我们把异常值删掉 这就是我们的工作
We delete outliers. That's what we do.
没问题吧?
All good?
很好
Good.
-我要被炒了 -不会的
- I'm going to get fired. - You're not going to get fired.
这是错的 这样不科学
It's wrong, it's bad science.
-我会去跟她说 -跟谁?
- I'm going to talk to her. - Talk to who?
等等 伊莉萨白?
Wait. Elizabeth?
-泰勒 -嗨 泰勒
- Tyler! - Hi, Tyler.
来帮忙 我们想办个生日派对
Help us. We're throwing a birthday party.
我们正在画座位表
We're doing the seating chart.
是我30岁生日
It's my 30th.
-哇 -很开心见到你
- Wow. - It's really good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
所以 你想在派对跟谁聊天?
So who do you want to talk to at the party?
亨利季辛吉还是伊莉萨白的朋友?
Henry Kissinger or one of Elizabeth's friends?
我们要邀请你的朋友吗?
Are we inviting any of your friends?
你也是我的朋友 所以…
Well, you're my friends. So...
夏洛特 还有…还有没有热咖啡呢?
Um, Charlotte, do you, you don't have any more of that coffee, do you?
我再去煮一些
I'll make some.
名单上没有桑尼
Oh, I didn't see Sunny on the list.
你想邀他吗?
Did you want to invite him?
随你 只要别叫我和他说话就好
If you want, as long as I don't have to talk to him.
乔治 你很差劲
George. You're terrible.
过来帮我端咖啡
Come help me bring out the coffee.
我知道他有时会…不好相处 但我觉得…
I know he can be difficult, but, uh, I think,
我想请他来参加我的生日趴
I think I would like him at my birthday.
当然
Of course.
一辈子只有一次30岁生日
You only turn 30 once.
是啊
Yeah.
我是不了解 我才29岁
I wouldn't know. I'm 29.
我很久没办生日趴了
I haven't had a birthday party in,
都不记得上次是几时了
I can't even remember the last time.
-真的? -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我可以和你聊一下吗?
- Can I talk to you for a moment? - Sure.
当然 乔治说你会弹吉他
So, uh, George tells me that you play guitar.
你愿意在我的派对上表演吗?
Would you want to play something for me at my party?
当然…
Of, of course. Yeah.
我只是…
Um, yeah. I just, um...
我想实验室 可能有些管理问题
So, I think that there might be some mismanagement in the lab
你应该要知道
you should know about.
是吗?怎…么了吗?
Really. What, what's going on?
我们被要求要美化
Well, we're being told to cherry pick data
验证研究的数据
on the validation studies.
报告上准确率有95%
We're reporting accuracy of 95 percent
而真实的数字其实低很多
when the real number is a lot lower.
我的意思是 如果现在有100人感染梅毒
I mean, right now, if 100 people infected with syphilis
用爱迪生来做检验
were tested on the Edison,
我们会告诉其中的35人 他们没感染
we would be telling 35 of them that they didn't have syphilis.
这不可能
That can't be right.
对 我就是这个意思
I know. That's what, that's what I said.
好
Yeah.
谢谢你告诉我 泰勒
Well, thank you for telling me, Tyler.
你…非常勇敢
That's very brave of you.
应该的
Yeah, yeah, of course.
我认为他们只是想取悦你
I think that people just want to please you,
而没好好想过后果
and they're not really thinking about the consequences.
等等 你刚说“我们”指的是?
You said we, who are you referring to?
还有我的实验室搭档 艾丽卡钟 好
- Oh, my lab partner, Erika Cheung. - Oh.
-怎么回事?-他们把我调去诺曼底
- Wait, what's going on? - They're moving me to Normandy.
-好 什么?几时? -现在
- What? When? - Now.
这是升职啊
It's a promotion.
你可以看到诺曼底了
You get to see Normandy.
整理好了吗 艾丽卡?
Ready, Erika?
-我们一起吃午餐? -好啊
- Can, can we have lunch soon? - Yeah.
不幸的是 你们不再是同个团队
Unfortunately, you're not on the same team anymore.
不能透露工作内容
You can't disclose what you're working on.
这里就是诺曼底
So this is Normandy.
你是最资浅的 所以必须在感恩节执班
You're the most junior so you'll have to work on Thanksgiving,
但你终于有机会 检验真实的患者样本了
but at least you finally get a chance to run real patient samples.
我会使用新技术吗?还是…
Will I be working with the new tech?
新技术?什么新技术?
New tech? What new tech?
是谁说会有新技术的?
Who told you there was new tech?
谁…说会有新技术的?
Well, who told you there was new tech?
他们为什么要稀释血液样本?
Why are they diluting the blood samples?
艾丽卡 在这别问问题
Erika, don't ask questions down here.
约翰?约翰 你听得到吗?
John? John, can you hear me?
我是理查德菲斯
It's, it's Richard Fuisz.
我旁边的是…
I'm here with, uh...
菲丽斯加德纳与萝雪儿吉本斯
Phyllis Gardner and Rochelle Gibbons.
嗨 萝雪儿 感谢你与我谈
Hi, Rochelle, thanks for talking to me.
你有报导写了
We have your story.
全是骗局 萝雪儿能证明
It's all fake. Rochelle can prove it.
那就让萝雪儿说
So let Rochelle talk.
我是要 我只是在叙述背景
I am. I'm just setting the scene.
不用你叙述背景 他是作家
You don't need to set the scene. He's a writer.
萝雪儿 告诉他你跟我们说的一切
Rochelle, tell him everything that you told us.
伊恩在死前告诉过我
Uh, Ian told me before he died
伊莉萨白霍姆斯什么都没发明
that Elizabeth Holmes didn't invent a single thing.
是伊恩发明的
It was Ian who invented it.
如果伊恩出来作证
And if Ian had testified,
锡若诺斯的专利就会失效
it would have invalidated Theranos' patents.
对
Yes. Yes.
那就是她不让他出庭作证的原因
That's why she wasn't going to let him testify.
报导就这么写
That's your story.
萝雪儿 伊恩有把这些写下来吗?
Rochelle, did Ian write any of this down?
有任何文件吗?
Is there any documentation at all?
他们拿走了他的计算机
Well, they took his computer.
她就是你的线人
She's your source.
抱歉 这算是知情推测
I'm sorry. That's informed speculation.
我可以把你 萝雪儿和菲丽斯
I can definitely use you, Rochelle, and Phyllis, too,
当作次级消息来源…
but as secondary sources, for...
我呢?我可以当主要线人
What about me? I can be a source.
不行 以诉讼来说
No, the lawsuit.
你对他们别有私心
You have an axe to grind with them.
-我没有 -你有
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
像这样的报导 我需要
See, for a story like this, I really need someone
有第一手数据的人
with firsthand knowledge.
她让每个员工都签署了保密协议
She makes everybody who works there sign a nondisclosure.
我们要怎么找到线人?
How are we supposed to find a source?
跟大家说感恩节快乐
Yeah, say happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
我想你
I miss you.
好的 再见 我会帮你多吃点火鸡
Okay, bye. Eating extra turkey for you.
-好 爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
(品质控管)
有个…为帕洛阿尔托的患者 所做的维他命D检验
Yeah, it's a, it's a vitamin D test for a patient in Palo Alto.
机器有两次质量检查没过
And the machine failed two quality control checks.
他们叫我有问题就打这个电♥话♥ 但是...
They just left me this number if I had any problems, but I...
我们不能给病人 这台机器的检验结果
We can't give this patient test results based on this machine.
可以的
Yes, we can.
我们现在派人过去
Someone's coming to you.
等一下 谁要来?
Who? Wait, who's coming?
我以为只有我在
I thought I was, I was here alone.
你好?
Hello?
你好
Yes. Hello.
等等 你不是研发部的人吗?
Wait. Don't you work in research and development?
你有权限来这吗?
Are you certified to be in here?
机器故障 所以我们显然无法做检验
The machine failed, so we obviously can't run the test.
患者会得到不准确的结果
The patient would get inaccurate results.
(准备分♥析♥患者样本 病人 特纳芭芭拉)
(错误 您确定要继续吗? 确认品质控管未过)
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表