剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Just wanted to touch base about the lawsuit.
我知道 我也想
I know. I, I wish I could.
但是会议马上要开始了
It's just the meeting's about to start.
我们想通知你
We'd like to talk to you first thing.
理查德·菲斯传召了伊恩·吉本斯
Richard Fuisz has subpoenaed Ian Gibbons.
夏洛蒂 谢谢
Charlotte, thanks.
你认识大卫·波利斯的 对吧?
You know David Boies, right?
当然了 嗨 大卫
Yes, of course. Hi, David.
夏洛蒂
Charlotte.
乔治 让这些人回家好好度过周末吧
George, let these people go home, enjoy their weekend.
我们很快就完事了
We'll be done soon.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth,
你可以相信大卫
you can trust David.
他是这个国家最好的律师
He's the best lawyer in the country.
不敢当
Oh, I don't know about that.
他和我的政♥治♥倾向不同
He and I have different politics, of course.
他想让阿尔·戈尔成为总统
He wanted Al Gore to be president so badly,
他一直上诉到最高法♥院♥
he took it all the way to the Supreme Court.
但是幸运的是 他输了
But fortunately, he lost that one.
是的 我输了
Yeah, I, I lost that one.
你应该知道大卫
Something you should know about David.
有阅读障碍
He's dyslexic.
他必须会察言观色
He had to get good at reading people.
你可不要和他耍花样
You don't want to play cards with him.
坦白说
Frankly...
我很担心理查德还没有调解
I'm concerned that Richard hasn't settled yet.
你为什么不放弃打官司呢?
Just asking. Why don't you give up the lawsuit?
只是一个人和一项专利
Just one man, one patent,
你毕竟要进军沃尔格林
you're about to launch into Walgreens...
我不想让他赢
I don't want him to win.
要知道
It's important to remember,
这只是生意罢了
it's just business, right?
不能太当真
Can't take it too personally.
-我们要开始摧毁理查德了 -你有什么战略吗?
- We're about to depose Richard, so... - Do you have a strategy?
因为对付他 你需要战略
Because you need a strategy with him.
我可以搞定的
I think I can handle it.
如果你想录音 虽然听上去很疯狂
If you want him on record sounding crazy,
但是和他聊聊我就可以了
get him to talk about me.
为什么要传召伊恩·吉本斯?
Why do you think he, uh, subpoenaed Ian Gibbons?
为什么偏偏是伊恩?
Why Ian?
因为我认为
Because my understanding is
伊恩的名字和你的名字 一起出现在专利上
that Ian's name is on the patents with yours,
所以他能证明你对专利的贡献
so he can testify as to your contributions.
有没有什么是伊恩知道 但是我们不知道的
Does Ian know something that we should know?
是要搞定我吗?
Am I being deposed right now?
当然不是了
No, of course not.
但是我需要知道
I need to know
你有没有 什么关于公♥司♥没有告诉我的
if there's anything about the company you're not telling me.
没有
No, uh, there's not.
但是 大卫
But, David,
你的报酬是血液检测公♥司♥的股份 而不是钱
you accepted shares of Theranos instead of payment,
所以你必须要相信我
so... you must believe me.
换个话题
On a different note,
我的孙子 泰勒
my grandson Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler.
可以不用现在的 爷爷
We don't have to do this now, Grandpa.
他过几个月就从斯坦福大学毕业了
He's graduating from Stanford in a couple months.
嗨 我是泰勒
Hi, I'm Tyler.
-你好 泰勒 -嗨
- Hello, Tyler. - Hi.
他非常想和你一起共事
And he would love to have the chance to work with you.
比如实习什么的
Just like an internship or anything.
我的专业是生物学
I'm, I'm a biology major,
我认为你很棒
and I, I just think that you're awesome.
可以 好的
Of course. Yeah.
好吧 解雇我吧
Fine. Go ahead and fire me.
但是我无法在 九月份完成
But we can't do September. We can't.
你设计了爱迪生
You designed the Edison.
是的 我知道我没办法做到什么
Yeah. So I know what it can't do.
我知道还没准备好 来代替西门子机器
And I know that it's not ready to replace the Siemens machine.
人们已经用了好多年的西门子
People have been using the Siemens machine for years.
他们相信西门子
They trust it, it's reliable,
西门子可以同时测试多个样本
and it can run multiple samples at the same time.
怎么做?
How?
-怎么做什么?-怎么做测试?
- How? How what? - How does it work?
告诉我这个怎么工作的!
Someone tell me how this one works!
为什么我们的机器不可以?
What does it do that ours doesn't?
它使用的是更大的血液样本
Well, it, it uses larger, uh, blood samples.
这个机器和我们的完全不同
It's a completely different machine.
所以我不能打开查看里面的零部件
So barring me breaking it open and looking at all the parts,
我不能告诉你是具体怎么工作的
I can't tell you in any detail how it works.
为什么我们还没做到?
Why haven't we done that yet?
为什么我们无法打开西门子机器?
Why haven't we broken into the Siemens machine?
因为
Well, because it's...
这是另一家公♥司♥的技术
It's another company's tech.
我们不能打开的
Under no circumstances are we opening it up.
这不是我们的项目
It's not our IP.
血液检测公♥司♥品牌是小型便携机器
Okay? The branding for Theranos is a small, portable device.
但是西门子的机器是巨大的
The Siemens machine is a dinosaur.
我知道品牌是什么
We know what the branding is.
但是他们的好使 我们的不好使
But this one works, ours doesn't.
现在
Right now.
我们需要现在就让机器好使!
Well, then we need it to work right now!
你告诉他们九月可以的
You told a week ago in September!
-现在我们就需要 -嘿!嘿!
- So right now is when we need this... - Hey, hey, hey, hey!
不要这么和我姐姐讲话
Don't talk to my sister that way.
你不能告诉桑尼怎么做
Hey, don't tell Sunny what to do.
我们会在九月份推出 这个机器和爱迪生
We're going to launch in September with the Edison.
怎么能 我们怎么…
How? How are we...
因为我让你来负责这个项目
Because I put you in charge of operations,
你一定会搞清楚的
and you're going to figure it out.
你在做什么?你给谁打电♥话♥?
What are you doing? Who are you calling?
你给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
我让泰瑞给我送饭
I'm texting Teri to bring me my food.
你上次什么时候吃的饭?
When is the last time you ate?
丹尼尔 给她拿点果汁
Daniel, get her some juice.
不 宝贝 不用了
No, baby. No.
我让你生气了 抱歉
I made you mad. I'm sorry.
你一直在躲避我
You keep running away.
你心不在焉 你漫不经心
You're distracted. You're lazy.
有吗?我在做自己的工作啊
What? I, I'm doing my job.
怎么了?我只是在做本职工作
What? I'm doing my job.
我的工作就是我的梦想
I... my job is to, to have a vision
找到投资商 让他们开心
and to bring in investors and make those investors happy.
我们今年就要赔920万美元了
We're going to lose $92 million this year.
去年我们赔了570万美元
We lost 57 million last year.
如果我们…
What if we...
如果我们停下来呢?
What if we just stopped?
你是说不干了吗?
What? Like, like you quit?
不仅是公♥司♥
The company.
还有我们
Us.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我...
I...
你是和我分手吗?
Are you breaking up with me?
我不知道 你爱我吗?
I don't know. Do you even love me?
但是我们是天生一对
But... we're meant to be together.
宝贝 你是我的一切
I-I... you're my everything.
桑尼
Sunny.
我…
I... What...
出什么问题了?
I... what's not working?
我…
I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm...
到底是什么 桑尼?
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表