剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
你什么时候回来的?
When did you get home?
伊恩 怎么了?
Ian. What's going on?
你喝了多少酒?
How much did you drink?
她炒了我
She fired me.
什么?谁?伊丽莎白吗?
What? Who fired you? Elizabeth?
我去见了钱宁
I went to see Channing
告诉他这一切...
- to tell him what was going on. - Mm-hmm.
但是他根本就是个大嘴
And it turns out he can't keep a secret.
天啊 该死的钱宁!
Jesus Christ! Fucking Channing.
还有 很傻的是...
And the, the silly thing is
我以为她是我的朋友
I thought she was my friend.
你躺一会儿吧 伊恩
You need to lie down, Ian.
你睡一觉就好了
You need to sleep this off.
我相信她的
I believed in her.
我看着她的眼睛 我以为...
I looked in her eyes and I thought,
我以为我看到了未来
I thought I could see the future.
-睡吧 亲爱的 -我太可怜了
- Sleep, love. - I'm pathetic.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我那么相信她
I believed in her.
怎么了?
What's going on?
回去实验室!
Get back to your labs.
和不是同一部门的人说话 是违反原则的
It's against protocol to talk to anyone outside your department.
你炒了伊恩·吉本斯吗?
Did you fire Ian Gibbons?
布雷登 回去你的实验室
Get back to your lab, Brendan.
如果你炒了伊恩 那你也炒了我吧
If you fired Ian, you'll have to fire me.
你想炒了我吗?
You want to fire me?
你可能还要炒了一些人 是吗?
You might find you'll have to fire a few people, isn't that right?
-你好 -伊恩
- Hello. - Ian.
伊恩 我是桑尼
Ian, hi, it's Sunny.
伊丽莎白对她做的事情
Elizabeth feels terrible about what happened,
感到很抱歉 她想让你回来
and she'd like you to come back to work.
什么 伊丽莎白让我回去吗?
What? El... Elizabeth wants me back?
是的
She does.
我们都知道你对我们多重要
And we all know how important you are to your team
对我们公♥司♥多重要
and to this company.
我们彼此需要
We need you, and you need us.
那我还是原来的职位吗?
And, and will I still have the same position I had before.
他们都来了
Uh, they're both here.
你来了之后我们再聊 伊恩
We'll talk about it when you get here, Ian.
很高兴和你说话
It's good talking to you.
你今天想要做什么?
What do you want to do today?
-然后我运动了 然后… -这太好了
- Then I worked out. - That's great.
我确实去了健身房♥
I... so I did use the gym.
优质蛋白再加上健身?
Good protein and then you worked out.
-是的 -太棒了
- Yeah. - That's great. I swam.
-不 我都做了 -我去游泳了
No, I did the whole thing. I did...
什么?
What?
-这是… -史蒂夫·伯德
- Is that... - Steve Burd.
西夫韦公♥司♥
Safeway.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
嘿 如果你们不介意
Hey, guys. If you don't mind, can I have you come wait
能否在构思屋等一会儿呢?
in the brainstorming room?
现在几点了?
What time is it?
十一点零六
Eleven-oh-six.
我们已经坐在这个球上一个半小时了
We've been sitting on these balls for an hour and a half.
她凭什么这么对我们
She doesn't get to treat us like this.
我们是沃尔格林 我们应该离开
We're fucking Walgreens, and we're walking!
等等 给他们个机会
Whoa, hold on. Give 'em, give 'em a chance.
杰 我给了他们机会 太多的机会
I've given them a chance, Jay. Too many chances.
终于
Enough's enough.
我们已经等了一个半小时了
Oh, there you are. We've been sitting here for over an hour and a half.
很抱歉我们来晚了
I'm so sorry for the delay.
我想亲自告诉你们
I, I wanted to deliver the news to you in person.
但是我想我们可能不能合作了
I don't think that this is going to work out.
你什么意思 什么叫不能合作了
What do you mean? What's, what's not going to work out?
-我们不能成为搭档了 -什么?
- The partnership. - What?
我认为沃尔格林文化守旧
I think that Walgreens is a little old-fashioned in culture.
当然了我尊重你们的文化
Which I absolutely respect.
但是我需要找个能和我同步的的搭档
But we need synergy.
我认为我们并不同步
And I'm not feeling a synergy here.
你们的名声算完了
Your reputation is about to eat shit.
-你知道吗 -在你们走之前
- You know that, right? - Before you go,
需要签一份保密协议
we're going to need you to sign another NDA.
要么去做 要么放手 没有尝试一说 ——犹达
史蒂夫 祝贺你 你赢了
Well, congratulations, Steve, I guess you won.
祝你好运 简直是噩梦
Good luck with that one. What a nightmare.
你到底在说什么 她拒绝了我们
What the hell are you talking about? She turned us down.
我以为她选了你
I thought she went with you.
你的航♥班♥45分钟后登机
Your flight will start boarding in about 45 minutes.
到了波士顿 会有车吗?
Will the car be waiting for us in Boston?
是的 一辆豪华轿车在路边等您
Yeah. A limo will meet you right on the tarmac.
车程大概一个小时左右
And it should be an hour drive after that.
我已经预定了酒店
Oh, and you're already checked into the hotel.
谢谢你 辛西娅
Okay, thank you, Cynthia.
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
是CVS
CVS.
CVS从波士顿出发大约要开一个小时
CVS is an hour from Boston.
该死 我们走吧
Fuck this, man.
去她的 我们完了
Fuck her. We're done.
如释重负啊
Well, I'm relieved.
好了 停车
Okay, stop the car.
-什么?什么? -罗兰 停车!
- What, what? - Roland, stop the car, man!
-好了 停车了 -罗兰 停车 停车
- Okay, okay! - Stop the car.
天哪 韦德!我不明白
- Hey, Wade! - I don't know...
韦德!等等!等等!
Wade! Wait, wait.
他要干什么?
What the hell is he doing?
你一定要和他们提出申请
You have got to make an offer.
不 都已经这样了?
No. No, no. After all that.
我知道 他是做最后一搏了
Oh, I know, yeah. He's throwing a Hail Mary.
太冒险了 我要和董事会报备
It's too risky. I've got to present to the board.
-我必须要考虑… -天哪 这人
- I've got to take it all... - Oh Jesus, this guy, shit.
他怎么这么锲而不舍 先生 请锁上门
He's so relentless. Sir, please lock the doors.
你们是开会吗?
Excuse me. Is this a meeting?
如果是的话 我也要参加
If it is, I feel like maybe I should be...
她要去CVS了
She's going to CVS.
不 她是虚张声势
No, she's bluffing.
可能是 也可能不是
Maybe she is bluffing, maybe she's not.
我还没看到实验室
We still haven't seen the labs.
我们会看到实验室的 我保证
We'll see the labs. I'll make sure of it.
但是现在情况不是这样
But that's not what's going on here I think.
我想你是害怕了
I think that you're scared.
我不会因为你叫我胆小鬼 就投资几十亿美元
I'm not spending millions on this just because you call me chicken shit.
不 我是说我很胆小
No, I'm saying I'm chicken shit, too.
这些孩子们管理着上亿的公♥司♥
There's kids here running billion-dollar companies.
所有的一切都变了
It's all changed, and everything's changing.
该死
Fuck.
这是个新的世界
It's a new world.
这些孩子可不会犹豫 他们不会因为以前
These kids, they don't overthink, they don't get bogged down
守旧的方法而停滞不前
in the way things always used to be done.
他们不要审查委员会 不要官僚主义
They don't want review committees, bureaucracy.
他们就要完成任务
They want to get things done now.
我们老了 韦德
We're old, Wade.
我们是老古董了
We're dinosaurs.
就像歌♥里写的那样
It's just like that song.
“你是否感觉自己就像塑料袋”
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
“随风飘扬 想要重新开始”
drifting through the wind wanting to start again?
-什么 -事实是他们来找我们了
- What? - The truth is, they're coming for us.
如果你拒绝了
And if you walk away now,
他们就会彻底碾压你
they'll run right over you.
嗨 谢谢
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表