剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
死亡也能变成生命
Death becomes life.
我们可以
We can take something terrible
将糟糕的事情变成好事情
and pointless and make it into something perfect.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
没人需要仓促的道别
这不仅是我自己的公♥司♥
This isn't just my company.
这不仅仅是我的工作
This isn't just my job.
这是我的信仰
This is my religion.
这就是我
This is who I am.
如果有人♥质♥疑我的公♥司♥ 那就是质疑我
And anyone who doubts my company doubts me.
这里有人♥质♥疑我吗?
Does anyone here doubt me?
有人♥质♥疑我吗?
Does anybody here doubt me?
没有
No.
如果你质疑我 那你可以滚蛋!
If you do, you can get the fuck out.
我们将在48小时后 在沃尔格林正式推出
We launch in Walgreens in 48 hours!
没错 我们做到了!
That's right. We did it.
是的 太好了!
Fuck yeah!
你知道要举办万圣节派对了吗?
You heard about the Halloween party coming up?
会很疯狂的
It's supposed to be crazy.
会有一个弹跳屋
There's gonna be a bounce house.
我是马克 我是新来的实验室主任
I'm Mark. I'm the new lab director.
嗨 我是泰勒
Hi, I'm Tyler.
很好
It's all good.
我们失去了伊恩
We lost Ian.
你们不让他的妻子作证
And you kept his widow's testimony out.
所以
So here we are.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
你要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you something to drink?
我在吃饼干呢
I'm just having some Cheez-Its.
天哪 你真厉害
God, you're good.
我读过你的自传
I read your memoir.
《追求公正》一语双关
Courting Justice. Great pun.
我觉得很有趣
I thought it was fun.
米拉麦克斯公♥司♥出版的
Published by Miramax Books.
你代表过米拉麦克斯和哈维·温斯坦
You represent Miramax and Harvey Weinstein.
你成立了一个电影金融公♥司♥
Oh, and you started a film finance company.
是他们帮你的吗?
They help you with that?
虽然有点乱
That's a little messy,
但是 你很善于清理杂乱
but... you're pretty good at cleaning up messes.
这些饼干怎么回事
What is it about Cheez-Its? Huh?
我怎么吃不够呢
I just can't get enough of 'em.
是吃完的味道吗?
You think it's the aftertaste?
你和我一样来自一个小城市
You came from a small town, like me.
你穿着便宜的西装 吃着饼干
You want people to think you're a sweet old law professor,
希望人们认为你是个可爱的法律教授
with your cheap suits and your Cheez-Its.
但是你想要的是钱 你想要赢
But you just want the money and you want to win.
说到赢
And speaking of winning...
这是我们的条件
here's what we're offering.
你撤销专利 我们就不再控诉你
You withdraw the patent, and we'll drop the lawsuit against you.
好吧
Oh, sure.
很好 很好
- Okay, fine. - Good.
很好
Good.
我们会整理出材料
We're going to get the paperwork sorted out.
但是我不会放弃的
But, um, I'm not done with this.
我会查出
I'm going to figure it out.
你没告诉我的所有事情
Everything you're not telling me?
我一定会查出来的
I'm going to figure it out.
好吧
Well...
再见了 菲斯博士
goodbye, Dr. Fuisz.
理查德·菲斯
Richard Fuisz.
自从投资人会议后我就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since the investor's conference.
-有什么需要我帮忙的?-菲利斯 你好
- What can I do for you? - Phyllis. Hello.
我不知道你听没听说 我最近被起诉了
I don't know if you've heard, but, uh, I was sued recently.
什么
What? No.
我还真不知道 你还好吗?
I hadn't heard that. You okay?
我没事
Oh, I'm great.
我很好
Just great.
我听说你可能 认识伊丽莎白·霍姆斯
I heard you maybe knew Elizabeth Holmes.
她曾经是你的学生
She was a student when you were...
伊丽莎白·霍姆斯 当然了
Elizabeth Holmes. Of course, I do.
血液检测公♥司♥ 沃尔格林
你知道她哪些事情?
Well, what can you tell me about her?
你只需要知道一件 伊丽莎白·霍姆斯的事情
There's only one thing you need to know about Elizabeth Holmes.
理查德 她是个诈骗犯
She's a fraud, Richard.
她一直都是一个诈骗犯
She's always been a fraud.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表