剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
我查了一下理查德·菲斯
I searched for Richard Fuisz.
《新创大骗局》前情提示
如果她想
If she ever wants to put
在家里进行血液检测
a blood-testing device in someone's home,
那么她就要申请我的发明
she'll have to license my invention.
她要起诉我吗?
She's suing me?
还不好使 离好使还远着呢
It doesn't work. It is not even close to working yet.
不好使也没事 我们只是实验一下
It's not supposed to work. It's a trial.
你是否使用还未投入使用的原型
Did you do trials on terminal cancer patients
对末期癌症病人进行检测?
with a prototype that didn't work?
我要申请董事会进行否定投票
I'm going to call for a vote of no confidence from the board.
我需要一笔2000万的投资
I need a $20 million investment.
这样你才能继续担任首席执行官
So the board will keep you as CEO.
你就可以担任首席运营官
And you can be COO.
我们应该放弃医疗公♥司♥ 转而投向零售行业
We should forget pharmaceutical companies and try to target retail.
所以桑尼·巴尔瓦尼给了你2000万
So, Sunny Balwani provided you with $20 million
确保公♥司♥的运营
to keep the company afloat,
但是2010年的时候 这笔钱已经花没了 是吧?
but by 2010, that money was also gone. Is that correct?
是的
Yes.
爱迪生机器在2010年的时候
And isn't it correct that the Edison machine
还是不能正常工作
was still not consistently working in 2010
但当时你向沃尔格林提出
when you pitched Walgreens
把你的设备投入到他们的商店中的想法?
the plan to put your device into their stores?
你和沃尔格林分享了这一信息吗?
Did you share that information with Walgreens?
正因收受了不正当的礼物…
is under an ethics investigation
2010年3月
而进行职业道德检查...
for accepting improper gifts, then...
也就是说学费在增加…
That means tuition hikes, and for...
显示一组最新的 全国数学考试标准…
Reveals a set of national standards for math.
沃尔格林公♥司♥园区
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to see you.
新创大骗局
老年白人
今天外面很冷
Cold out there today.
度过美好的一天!
Have a great day!
好了现在什么情况?
Alright, how we all doing?
布莱恩 击掌 麦克
Brian! Up top. Oh! Mike. Alright.
-他们到了吗 -好的 -带来吧 戴夫
- Are they here yet? - Yeah. - Bring 'em in, Dave.
我准备好狂虐他们了
I'm ready to grill 'em.
我们愿意给您提供一个
We are ready to provide you with the opportunity
引领医疗行业尖端的机会
to be on the cutting edge of healthcare.
我应该告诉你 我从事医疗行业已经30年了
Look, I should warn you, I've been a physician for 30 years.
所以每次大家说自己发明了
So when it comes to people claiming that they've invented
医学上的突破 我都是抱着怀疑的态度
some big medical breakthrough, I'm skeptical.
罗森博士
Dr. Rosen...
杰 请叫我杰博士 也因为我喜欢打篮球
J, please, Dr. J. Because I used to play basketball.
好的 杰博士 您在1992年
Dr. J. Dr. J, in 1992,
鼓励博士和医院通过
you had the foresight to encourage doctors
电子传送的方式发送档案 这很有远见
and hospitals to transmit records electronically...
远程医疗 远程医疗
- Intellihealth. - Intellihealth.
是的 这是个重大突破
Exactly. That was a breakthrough.
这我不敢说 但是我是获得了威比奖
Oh, I don't know about that. But it did win a Webby.
1999年
In 1999.
因为您是十分有远见
Because it was visionary.
你很清楚 让人们更了解医疗行业
You've always understood that giving people information on their health
不仅对世界有益
is not only good for the world,
而且怎么说呢 更能赚钱
it can... how shall I put this, be very profitable.
如果奥巴马的医疗方案通过后
And if Obama's healthcare bill passes,
数以千万的人们
millions more people will be motivated
就能将健康作为头等大事了
to start prioritizing their health.
沃尔格林公♥司♥在2007年的时候尝试过店内诊所
But look, Walgreens tried in-store clinics in 2007,
但是没有成功
and it was a bust.
店内诊所让我想起许多人排队等着
In-store clinics makes me think of sick people
打♥针♥的情形
waiting for a flu shot.
您想的太浅显了
You're thinking too small.
我们想要提供的是 健康中心
What we want to offer are wellness centers.
这里病人能够在美国最受欢迎的药店
Here, the customer waits for his painless, efficient,
进行无痛的高效低廉的血液检测
low-cost Theranos blood test in America's favorite drugstore.
他看上去很放松 很有利的说服
He looks really relaxed. Strong messaging.
FDA已经批准了吗
And it's been approved by the FDA?
我们正在搭建各种关系
We are looking to make strategic relationships
来推进这一目标
to move that along.
但是我认同马克·扎克伯格所说的
But I kind of agree with Mark Zuckerberg when he said,
“快速突破 除旧立新”
"Move fast and break things."
几个月后
-嘿 韦德!
Hey. Wade!
-嘿 杰 怎么了?-嘿 击掌!
- Hey, J, what's up? - Hey. Up top.
-耶 -嘿
- Yeah. - Hey.
我正忙着和快捷药方公♥司♥的交易
I'm busy with the Express Scripts deal.
我知道
I know you are.
你看没看血液检测公♥司♥
Have you gotten a chance to look at the proposal
实行项目的提案呢
for the Theranos pilot program?
我现在无法推进
I'm having trouble getting traction on it.
看了 但是我们已经试过了店内诊所
Yeah. Well, we tried in-store clinics.
哦 不 不 这不是店内诊所
Oh no, no, no, no. This wouldn't be an in-store clinic.
这是健康中心
This would be a wellness center.
健康中心?
Wellness center.
-是的 -这是什么意思?
- Yeah. - What does that even mean?
你不应该在早晨吃这些花生
Also, you shouldn't be eating those pastries in the morning.
会打乱你一天的新陈代谢
It screws up your metabolism for the rest of the day.
我不会放弃点心的
Well, I'm not giving up pastries.
我住在日内瓦太久了
I lived in Geneva too long.
你把这个放下吧
Here, why don't you let me take it off your hands?
你什么时候住在日内瓦的
When did you live in Geneva?
保洁公♥司♥ 他是财政总监
Procter and Gamble, he was the head of finance
-管理所有的西欧… -罗兰 他知道的
- for all of Western Europe. - He knows, Roland.
韦德 用一滴血就进行了192次实验
Wade, 192 tests off a single drop of blood.
-不 -拜托了!
- Come on. - Mm-hmm.
我们绕过评委会吧!
Let's bypass the review committees.
可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我们要走了
We got, we got to get going.
沃尔格林公♥司♥还在给博士发送传真
Walgreens still sends faxes to physicians.
准确的说 是保密传真 所以…
Technically, secure faxes...
但是现在金融危机
Yeah, well, we're in a recession,
脸书公♥司♥市值230亿 韦德!
and Facebook is valued at $23 billion.
-里奇 我喜欢你这样! -嘿 里奇
Rich, I love what you're doing, man.
-韦德 我说的是230亿美元! -继续 保持住!
- Twenty-two billion dollars, Wade. - Keep that, keep that going.
这是未来的大势… 沃尔格林已经成立100年了
This is the future, and Walgreens is a hundred years old.
确切的说是109年
A hundred and nine, if you can believe that.
没错 你试过室内诊所
Yes, you tried in-store clinics,
但是你是在CVS之后一整年才开始的
but you did it a full year after CVS.
-现在整个市场都被CVS垄断 -CVS
- And now CVS owns that market. - CVS?
什么 等等 血液检测公♥司♥和CVS联♥系♥了吗?
Wait, wait. Wait, Theranos is talking to CVS?
他们可能啊 他们正在选择
They might be. They're shopping it.
韦德 这可是低价的血液检测
Wade, low-cost blood testing while you wait.
他们每天可以在店里多检测几十人
They estimate dozens more people in stores per day.
我们说的是上千亿的收入增加
We're talking hundreds of millions in extra revenue.
我们想要的不就是这种科技吗
This is the kind of tech we want our name on.
我需要一个... 等等 我现在要去找个女人
I need... Look, I need to find a woman.
什么?
What?
好 等我一下 就在这里
Okay. Hang, hang, hang right here. Hang right here.
不好意思 杰博士
Excuse me. Hi, Dr. J.
韦德·米克龙 我们的首席财务官
Wade McClellan, our CFO,
管理所有沃尔格林公♥司♥的财务
the CFO of all of Walgreens.
我需要女性观点
I need a female point of view.
我先离开一下
Now, excuse me.
设想未来你可以在沃尔格林
Imagine a future where you could detect breast cancer
用X光线就能检测出乳腺癌?
before a mammogram at a Walgreens.
-这太好了 -看到了吗?
- That sounds great. - See.
我想你还是需要做X光检查
Yeah, I think you'd still probably need the mammogram.
谢谢!看?她说很好吧!
Thank you! See? She says it sounds great.
明白我的意思了吧?
See what I'm talking about.
好吧 他们财政情况怎么样?
Yeah. Alright, what are their financials?
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表