剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
It's the air pollution.
你知道这对我来说意味着什么吗
You know what this has... meant to me, yeah?
这一整个月…
This whole month has been...
是啊 但我们没必要说再见
Yeah, but we don't have to say goodbye.
因为我八月要去帕洛阿尔托
Because I'm gonna be in Palo Alto in August.
然后我们会生活在同一个城市
And then we'll live in the same city.
你明天要什么时候动身去印度
What time do you have to leave for India tomorrow?
早点去 我妈妈安排了晚餐
Early.
早点去 我妈妈安排了晚餐
My mother has arranged this whole dinner thing.
我可以问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你♥爸♥爸是怎么去世的?你从没告诉过我
How did your dad die?
你♥爸♥爸是怎么去世的?你从没告诉过我
You never told me.
他因为胸痛去了医院 那个白♥痴♥医生
He went to the hospital with chest pains.
他因为胸痛去了医院 那个白♥痴♥医生
And the idiot doctor
安排了一堆检查 但都是错的
ordered a bunch of tests but they were the wrong tests.
说他只是压力太大 让他回家了
He said it was just stress and sent him home.
然后那天晚上 他死了… 心脏病发作
And then that night, he died...
然后那天晚上 他死了… 心脏病发作
of a heart attack.
他妈完全可以预防的 我每天都在想这个!
Completely fucking preventable and I think about it every single day!
我不知道 我…我有时会生气
I don't know, I'm...
我不知道 我…我有时会生气
I get angry sometimes.
把你钱包给我
Give me your wallet.
在中国有个习俗
It's custom in China to...
在中国有个习俗
burn the things that you'd want
烧掉死者后世想要的东西
the dead to have in the afterlife.
这是为你♥爸♥爸做的
For your dad.
我可不想把这栋楼烧了
I don't want to burn this fucking building down.
我该去睡觉了
I should get to bed.
祝你大一过得愉快
Have a good freshman year.
2002年 斯坦福
耶
Yeah.
该死 你的浴室架 没关系 别担心
Oh, shit, your shower-caddy.
该死 你的浴室架 没关系 别担心
It's okay. Don't worry.
来了
There it is.
-因为它很美丽 -微流体漂亮吗?怎么个漂亮法
Because it's beautiful.
-因为它很美丽 -微流体漂亮吗?怎么个漂亮法
Microfluidics is beautiful? How?
微流体是…想象一下打印机的墨水
Microfluidics is...
微流体是…想象一下打印机的墨水
Okay, imagine printer ink.
你的打印机只有一个底色
So, your printer has one base color to start
然后它经过三个不同的凹槽
and then it goes through, say, three different channels
接触三个不同的地方
and that reaches three different destinations,
每一种都有不同的反应 会给你不同的颜色
and each of those has a different reactive that give you a different color.
-所以你想做墨盒 -不
So, you want to make ink cartridges.
-所以你想做墨盒 -不
No.
我在开玩笑 顺便说一下 很抱歉我们昨天没好好聊下
I'm kidding. By the way, I'm sorry we didn't talk yesterday.
我正在搬新家
I was moving into my new place.
嘿 你喜欢啤酒吗?我真的很喜欢
Hey, do you like beer?
嘿 你喜欢啤酒吗?我真的很喜欢
'Cause I really like it.
所以你喜欢微流体和啤酒喽
Ah! So you like Microfluidics and beer.
-阳光 -什么?
- Sunny. - Yeah?
我真的很喜欢这里
I really love it here.
我不是软件工程师 我是名医生和科学家
I'm not a software engineer, I'm a physician and a scientist.
但我确实认为技术可以对 医疗保健行业
But, I do think that technology can have an enormous impact
产生巨大影响
on the health care industry.
我认为我们才刚刚开始了解
And I... I do think that we're just starting to understand
科技对我们生活方方面面的影响
the impact that technology can have on all parts of our life.
-令人惊讶 那你是医生?-是的
Amazing.
-令人惊讶 那你是医生?-是的
- So, you are a doctor? - Yes.
同时也是发明家和投资者 你曾在公♥司♥董事会任职
And inventor, and investor.
同时也是发明家和投资者 你曾在公♥司♥董事会任职
You've served on boards of companies.
为什么你还是个教授?
I mean, why are you also a professor?
因为老实说斯坦福大学现在就是这样 是最激动人心的地方
Because, honestly, Standford is the most exciting place to be right now.
现在是2002年 想象一下 科技在2022年会发挥什么作用
And it's 2002, so just imagine what tech is gonna be able to do in 2022,
这就看你们的了 他们现在叫你们什么
and it's gonna be up to you guys. What are they calling you these days?
千禧一代吗
The Millennials?
你们伴随着电脑长大 不会害怕电脑所能做到的事情
The Millennials?
你们伴随着电脑长大 不会害怕电脑所能做到的事情
You grew up with computers, you're not scared of what they can do,
但还是要记住 还有很多我们不知道的
but you still have to remember, there's a lot that we don't know
而你们会去发现的这些未知的东西
and you... you are the ones who are gonna find out.
-罗伯逊教授吗?-天啊 是你
-Professor Robertson? -Oh, god, it's you.
不 我不能让你进来
No, no, I can't let you in.
这是研究生水平的研究小组
It is a graduate level research group
你是大一新生吗?
and you are a freshmen?
-对 我知道 -所以你还没准备好
-Right. I know. -So you're not ready.
-我知道 但我在想… -你为什么想参加研究生小组?
-I know, but I... I was thinking that... -Why do want to be in a graduate group?
就做个大一新生 到处跑 然后…喝醉
Just be a freshman, just run around and... get drunk
伤透一些人的心 还有… 和你的男朋友上♥床♥
and break some hearts, and... sleep with your boyfriend.
伤透一些人的心 还有… 和你的男朋友上♥床♥
Well, I broke up with my boyfriend this morning
我今天早上和我男朋友分手了
Well, I broke up with my boyfriend this morning
-因为他太让人分心了 -结果如何?
-'cause he's too much of a distraction. -How did that go?
-相当好 -相当好吗?
-Pretty good. -Pretty good, huh?
你得改变流速 这就是你的实验失败的原因
You need to change the flow rate, that's why your experiment's not working.
-等等 什么?-你需要改变流速
-Wait, what? -You need to change the flow rate.
你怎么知道我们在做什么
How do you know what we're working on here?
因为我的助教拉凯什让我看他的笔记
Because my TA Rakesh let me look at his notes.
他是小熊队的球迷 我给他买♥♥了顶帽子
He's a Cubs fan, I bought him a hat.
来吧
Come on.
在这里
It's over here.
流量情况如何?
Where are we on the flow rate?
-怎么了 伙计 -嘿 有什么事吗?
-What's up, dude? -Hey, what's up?
不是流速 我试过了 我们认为可能会
It's not the flow rate, I tried that. We think maybe changing
对黏度做些改变 可能会…
the viscosity a little bit might...
你加快了流速 但是为了…
You... Um, you...
你加快了流速 但是为了…
you did, you sped up the flow rate but in order to...
为了保持平均线速度 你需要
to... to maintain the average linear velocity you... you need
同时增加五个出口通道的尺寸
to also increase the dimension of the five outlet channels.
-这不是真的 我亲自试过… -是的 是这样
-That's not true. I personally tried... -Yes, it is.
是这样
Yes, it is.
她是我这边的大一新生
She's one of my freshmen.
操 你是新生
Fuck, you're a freshman.
你是我们的一员了
You're in.
-你能把她的实验服拿来吗?-是的
-Could you get her lab coat? -Nice.
《比尔盖茨 前方的路》 《巫师们熬夜的地方》
Channing said he would hear my ideas for products
钱宁说他会听我对产品的想法
Channing said he would hear my ideas for products
钱宁说他会听我对产品的想法
and we're working on such amazing technology.
我们正在研究如此神奇的技术
and we're working on such amazing technology.
我们正在研究如此神奇的技术
That professor is in love with you.
-那个教授爱上你了 -不 他才不是
That professor is in love with you.
-那个教授爱上你了 -不 他才不是
No, he's not!
不管怎样 今年夏天我还能见到你吗?
Whatever. Am I going to see you this summer?
-见我吗?-是的 见你
-See me? -Yeah. See you.
我不知道 你在忙什么呢?
I don't know. What are you up to?
我很忙 我开我的新兰博基尼来
I'm very busy.
我很忙 我开我的新兰博基尼来
I'm going to be driving around in my new Lamborghini.
你有兰博基尼?
Oh, you got a Lamborghini?
-是的 最贵的那种车 -为什么?
- Yes, the most expensive one. - Why?
因为我能开
Because I can.
《香草天空》
Because I can.
《香草天空》
因为你开兰博基尼
Because no one thinks that you're a terrorist
就没人认为你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
when you drive a Lamborghini.
去他妈的
Motherfuckers.
大二学年
你今年夏天写的吗?
So, you wrote this up this summer?
是啊 我实习的时候休息时间太长了
Yeah, I had a little too much downtime at my internship.
所以这是个药膏
So, it's a... it's a patch.
我看到了
I see that.
这是一种可贴的东西 可以管控药物
It's a wearable device that administers a drug,
就像抗生素一样…
just like an antibiotic...
可以直接进入病人的血液 同时监测
directly into the patient's bloodstream
可以直接进入病人的血液 同时监测
while simultaneously monitoring
药物是否有效
whether the medication is working.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表