剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
-我正在查 -他们的首席运行官
- I'm looking into it. - They got a windfall of cash
投入了一大笔钱 叫桑尼
when their COO, Sunny, um, Ba-Ba...
巴尔瓦尼 巴尔瓦尼 对的
- Balwani. - Balwani. Right.
桑尼·巴尔瓦尼是三年前加入的
Sunny Balwani got there three years ago,
他们现在想签订
and now they're just looking for a more permanent deal
一份长久的交易 来满足投资者
to, you know, keep investors happy.
所以去…他们在哪里
So go out there. Where are they?
帕洛阿尔托 加州 宝贝
Palo Alto. California, baby.
冲浪了!
Say what's up, dawg?
那就过去派人查一查 但是 一定要找
Go out there and check it out, but hire someone
了解实验室的人来查看
who knows about labs to take a look at everything.
和我们共事的那个人是谁?
Okay? Who's that guy we worked with?
-凯文吗 凯文·吉特 凯文·亨特 对了 -亨特
Oh, uh, Kevin. Kev-Kevin Hunter. Hunter.
谁是凯文·亨特?
Who's Kevin Hunter?
这根本说不通
You know what? It doesn't add up.
能再给我拿点椒盐饼干吗?
Um, excuse me. Hi, can I get a couple more pretzels, please?
天哪 凯文 怎么了?
- Jesus, Kev. - What?
为什么血液检测公♥司♥不直接
Hey, why isn't Theranos just going for
申请FDA的批准呢?
the straightforward FDA approval?
我查过了
I went over this.
他们在等待FDA审核的时候
While they're waiting for the FDA to come around,
找到一种不需要经过FDA的方法
they found a way to move forward without them.
这也是一种变通 毕竟这是法律灰色♥区♥域
It's a workaround. And it's a legal gray area.
如果你说这些测试是经过 实验室研发的
If you say that the tests are lab developed
那你就不需要FDA的审批
and you can just bypass FDA approval...
谢谢你!
Oh, thank you.
你要储存食物过冬吗?
You storing those up for the winter?
免费的啊
They're free.
但是如果你说这些测验是实验室研发的
But look, if you, if you say that the tests are lab developed,
那么血液样本必须是在授权的实验室中
that only works if the blood samples are tested
进行检测的 而不是在移♥动♥装备中
in a certified lab, not in a portable device.
那里有吃的 你知道的吧?
They're going to have food there, you know.
那他们为什么要称自己是
So then why are they claiming
在移♥动♥设备上进行的测验呢?
that they're doing the testing on a portable device?
你知道我的意思吧?我明白 但这只是目前
- Do you see what I'm saying? - Yeah, yeah. But it's just for now.
这根本说不通
It doesn't make sense.
嘿 你看到《弱点》的结局了啊?
Hey. Did you happen to catch the end of The Blind Side?
我没有看
I didn't, I didn't watch it.
好 乘客们
Alright, folks,
我们要准备开始降落了 目的地是旧金山
we're going to start preparing for our descent into San Francisco.
今天加州天气很好
It's a beautiful California day.
温度65度
Sixty-five degrees.
嘿 辛西娅
Oh, hello, Cynthia.
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
别人都叫我伊丽莎白的助理
Most people call me Elizabeth's new assistant.
办公室情况怎么样?
Tell me, how are things in the carpeted world?
不好意思 大厅要保持通畅
Excuse me.
保安
We have to keep the lobby clear.
抱歉 很高兴见到你
Sorry. It was nice meeting you.
有没有人注意到
Has anyone else noticed
今天这里比平时有更多的警卫
there seem to be more armed guards in the lobby than usual?
-嘿 布雷登!-伊恩 -很高兴见到你
-Hi, Brendan. - Ian. - Always wonderful to see you.
-你好吗? -剩下的测试呢?
- How are you? - Uh, where are the rest of the tests?
我告诉过你
Well, I told you yesterday.
检测结果还没出来
The assays aren't ready.
在设备中是无法再生的
They're not reproducible in the device. Huge CVs.
好吧 那你试过采取更系统的方法
Okay, well, have you tried approaching the problem systematically,
比如交错嵌套设计来解决问题吗?
like with a staggered nested design
还是你觉得抱怨和沏茶
or are you having more fun just complaining
完全是英国佬那一套更有趣呢?
and making tea and being so fucking British?
我觉得英国佬挺好的
I'm having more fun being so fucking British.
-还有杯子吗?
Do you have another mug?
-嘿 大家!-该死 -又来了
- Hey, everyone. - Fuck me, here we go.
听好了!
Listen up!
我们要在接下来的几天 和一些人开会
We are going to have some big meetings in the next couple of days.
-他们要和谁开会?-高层业务
- Who are they meeting? - High-level business!
肯定是又没钱了
They must be out of money. Again.
需要你们都待在实验室
We are going to need you all to stay in the labs
除非有命令说你可以离开
unless you are specifically told you can leave.
那如果我们要上厕所呢?
What if we have to pee-pee?
或者拉屎呢?
Or poo-poo?
只是几个小时而已 好吗?
It's just for a few hours, okay?
对了 今晚是玉米饼之夜
Oh, and tacos for dinner tonight?
玉米饼吗 哦 这样就好多了!
Tacos! Oh, tacos make everything better.
谢谢你 丹尼尔!
Thank you, Daniel!
桑尼的走狗
Sunny's fucking minions.
至于检测结果 弗朗西斯知道在哪里…
Uh, as far as the assays are concerned, Frances knows where...
弗朗西斯已经不在这里工作了
Oh, Frances doesn't work here anymore.
你说什么?桑尼开除了她
- What do you mean? - I mean, Sunny fired her.
人事部下来 带她离开了这个大楼
HR came down and marched her right out the building.
-然后她就消失了 -你在开玩笑吧...
- She got disappeared. - Oh, you're kidding.
我够了!
That's it. That's it!
桑尼 我要和你谈谈
Sunny, I have to speak with you.
我知道你开除了弗朗西斯
I understand you've let Frances go.
她在不经允许的情况下带她的丈夫 进入了实验室
She let her husband into the lab without permission.
这是她应受的惩罚 什么惩罚
- She was punished. - Punished?
他们是科学家 不是小孩子
These are scientists, not children.
我很抱歉 但是
I'm very sorry, but I have to say this.
自从你在这里工作
Ever since you started working here
同事之间的感情都没了!
the, the joy, the camaraderie has disappeared.
伊丽莎白不和我说话了
Elizabeth won't talk to me,
她关心的就是金钱和投资者
all she cares about is money and investors.
-这是种有毒的… -伊恩 我没什么好说的
- This is a poisonous... - Ian. We're done.
我今天很忙是的 我知道你有个很重要的会议
- I have a full day. - Yes, I know you have a big meeting.
究竟是什么会议?你和谁开会?
What is that meeting incidentally? Who are you meeting?
伊恩 我没什么要和你说的了
Ian, we're done.
贝塔计划 什么是贝塔计划?
Project Beta. What's Project Beta?
你有必要知道吗
You are on a need-to-know basis.
-我是化学部的主管! -走!
- I'm the head of chemistry. - Go! Now.
你不需要弗朗西斯了
You don't need Frances.
你可以再请一个化学家
Hire a new chemist.
没谁是不可代替的
Everyone is replaceable.
看吧 哇
Check it out. Wow.
“我看 我征服”
Vidi vici.
我来了 我看见了 我征服了
I came, I saw, I conquered.
只是我看见了 我政♥府♥了 没有我来了
That's just I saw, I conquered. There's no veni.
“来”是隐含之意
The "came" is implied.
沃尔格林的人 你们好
Hello, Walgreens.
欢迎来到血液检测公♥司♥
Welcome to Theranos.
我们很开心你们能来到加州
We're so happy you could make it all this way to California.
他是丹尼尔·杨
This is Daniel Young,
是我们血液检测体系和
senior director of Theranos Systems and
计算机生物化学部的高级主管
Computational Biosciences.
他是从麻省理工毕业来到我们这的
He comes to us from MIT.
嘿 很高兴见到你们 杰·罗森
Hey, nice to meet you guys. Jay Rosen.
但是请叫我杰博士 因为我很喜欢打篮球
But call me Dr. J because I used to play basketball.
杰博士是篮球运动员
Dr. J was a famous basketball player,
但是 他不是...你不是...
but that he's not. You're not.
-我是罗兰 嗨 -嗨
- I'm Roland. Hi. - Hi.
你们要先从实验室开始吗?
So do you want to get started by showing us the laboratory?
我是凯文·亨特
I'm Kevin Hunter.
沃尔格林请我来协助测评你们的实验室和技术
Walgreens hired me to assess the lab and the tech.
我们不知道你会亲自过来
Oh, uh, we didn't realize that you'd be here in person.
是的 我来了
Here I am.
那么…
So...
实验室怎么走呢?
where is the lab?
我们先签订保密协议吧?
Why don't we, uh, why don't we sign some NDAs,
我们先吃点零食
and we'll have some snacks.
保密协议和零食
NDAs and snacks.
太好了
Exciting.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表