剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
- They told me to come here. - I'm Linda Tanner.
我是血液检测公♥司♥的内部法律小组的
I'm part of Theranos' in-house legal team.
血液检测公♥司♥内部法律团队的
Oh, Theranos' in-house legal team.
太好了
How exciting.
也就是你是代表公♥司♥的 不是代表我
Which means that you represent the company, not me.
好吧 我不是这么认为的
Okay, that's not how I would characterize it.
也就是说你想让我说的和做的
You're going to want me to say and do
都是为了公♥司♥的最大利益
whatever benefits the company.
我确实是代表了公♥司♥ 但是你的利益
I do represent Theranos and your
和血液检测公♥司♥的利益是相关的
interests align with Theranos' interests.
我只能自己保护我的名声和工作了
And I'm left to defend myself and my reputation and my work.
你想吃焦糖吗?
Would you like a caramel?
什么?
What?
让我看一下?
I'm just going to look this over, okay?
无论如何 我都不知道自己要证明什么
And anyway, I don't even get what I can testify about.
她不让我去自己的实验室
She banned me from, from my own lab.
我不能参加会议 不能发送邮件
I'm barred from, from meetings and emails.
我来了就一直坐在这里
I come in, I sit at my desk all day long,
琳达 过去三年 我都没做过任何和化学有关的东西
but I haven't done any real chemistry for, for three years, Linda.
我是可以离开的 但是我需要医疗保险
I would leave, but I need the health insurance.
好吧 这个官司是有关于一项专利
Okay, so this lawsuit is about patents,
你的名字出现在 很多血液检测公♥司♥的专利上
and your name is on multiple patents that belong to Theranos.
专利?
Patents?
我强烈建议你什么都不要做 也不要告诉任何人
I strongly suggest you don't do anything or tell anyone
直到法律部做出方案 让你不用作证 好吗?
until legal has a plan to get you out of testifying, okay?
但是如果我作证了呢?
But if I did testify?
我们确定你不会这样做
We'll make sure you don't.
九月?
September?
你为什么要答应他们九月?
Baby, why would you tell them September?
-我们没办法 -展示怎么样了?
- We're not going to be able... - How did the demo go?
我告诉你怎么样了 该死的太热了
I'm telling you how the demo went. It fucking overheated.
那就改变一下
Well, you, you need to do something different then.
改变?
Different?
什么改变?
Different like what?
什么改变?
Different like what?
-你什么时候回来? -我在去洛杉矶的路上
- When are you coming back? - I'm on my way to LA.
我要和广♥告♥公♥司♥开会
I have that marketing meeting with ChiatDay.
我们现在不需要集中于市场营销
We don't need to focus on marketing right now.
我想出一个新的方法来设计图标
I had an idea for a new logo.
-图标?-生命之花
- A logo? - The Flower of Life.
是来自炼金术的一个古老的符号♥
It's an ancient symbol from alchemy.
互相重叠的圆形
Intersecting circles
形成一个神圣的几何图形 代表了生命的结合
that form a sacred geometry connecting all of life.
血液里就有这样的形状
The, the shape is found in blood cells
还有蒙娜丽莎
and the Mona Lisa...
我们遇到困难了 你必须回来
We're in trouble. I need you back.
我先挂了 我来电♥话♥了
Oh, I, I have to go. I'm getting another call.
不!
No. No!
干什么?
What's going on?
你都是这样讲电♥话♥的吗?
Whoa. Is that how you answer your phone?
克里斯怎么了?
Christian, what?
罗恩叔叔的情况不好了
Uncle Ron's gettin' worse.
妈妈说医生们发现的太晚了
Mom says that they caught it too late.
是脑癌
It's like brain cancer?
-妈妈说我 -我现在不能说这个
- I don't know, Mom says that I... - I can't talk about that now
我就要去开会了
because I'm about to go into a meeting, so...
我以为你在飞机上什么的
Oh, I thought you were on, like, a plane right now or something.
没有 我马上就要开会了 我再打给你
No, I'm-I'm-I'm walking into a meeting, so I'll talk to you later.
刚得到消息 我们九月份推出
Just got the news we're launching in September.
什么?
What?
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
九月?
September?
是的
Yeah.
他怎么在这里?
Why is he here?
嗨 布雷登
Hi, Brendan.
我们见过几次
We've met many times.
我是伊丽莎白的弟弟 克里斯
I'm Elizabeth's brother, Christian.
是 我虽然不明白科学这一套
Yeah, I may not understand all the, you know, science or whatever.
是的 科学
Yeah, the science stuff...
但是我毕业于杜克大学
But I did graduate from Duke.
而且我是这个公♥司♥战略小组的副主任
Plus I'm the Associate Director of Strategic Initiatives.
他为什么在这里?
Why the fuck is he here?
他是负责出席会议的人
He's the guy who comes to these fucking meetings. Okay?
好吧 九月
Okay, September.
洛杉矶 广♥告♥公♥司♥
我想在开始之前说
Before we start, I-I-I want to say
我知道贵公♥司♥
I know that Chiat/Day
和苹果公♥司♥以及史蒂夫·乔布斯合作
was working very closely with Apple and Steve Jobs.
我不敢相信距离 乔布斯离世已经两年了
And I can't believe that it's been two years since, since we lost him.
你认识他吗?
Did you know him?
私底下不认识
Not personally,
但是我一直觉得和他有种联♥系♥
but I've always felt connected to him.
谢谢你们能来到洛杉矶
Anyway, thanks for coming down to LA.
我们很开心能参与沃尔格林的 项目开展
We're excited to keep cooking on the Walgreens launch.
已经定好了是在九月
September now.
我们也收到了你的图标设计
And we got your ideas about the logo.
但是我们带你来这里是想谈谈你自己
But the reason we brought you down here is to talk about you.
里奇
Rich?
这才是推销你们公♥司♥的方法
This really is the way to sell this company.
你的脸庞 你的梦想 你的故事
Your face, your dream, your story.
人们是因为相信你 所以才相信你的技术的
People will trust this technology because they'll trust you...
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
血液检测公♥司♥就是你的
Theranos is you.
不 不是的
No, no, it's not. It... it's not.
我们应该专注于这项技术
The focus should be on, on the technology.
是的
Yeah.
不 他们抓到我了 我困住了
No! They've got me. I'm-I'm-I'm trapped.
只是法♥院♥传票 肯定有办法的
It's a subpoena. There are ways around it.
没有办法
Not around it,
只能拖延再拖延
just delay and delay...
伊恩 你喝多了
Ian, you've had enough.
我最终只能出来说话
And eventually, I'll have to speak.
我不明白说出来怎么了
Well, I don't understand. What's wrong with that?
就说出事实真♥相♥
Just tell the truth!
真♥相♥?
The truth.
如果我讲了真♥相♥
If I tell the truth,
那我就违反了保密协议
I-I violate my nondisclosure agreement,
血液检测公♥司♥会起诉我的
and Theranos sues me.
如果我说谎了
And if I lie...
那我就是做假证
I'll be committing perjury.
你知道什么对她如此的不利吗?
What do you know that could be so bad for her?
就是
Well...
专利
patents.
什么专利?
What about them?
她的名字在专利上
Her name is on them,
但是 她没有参与任何的科学研究
but she didn't do any of the scientific work.
她在专利申请的时候说谎了
She lied on the patent applications.
如果你在作证的时候这么说
And if you say that in a deposition,
那么血液检测公♥司♥的专利 就都会被取消
it could void all of Theranos' patents.
你可以阻止她的
You could stop her.
不 因为他们是冲我们来的
No. Because they'll come after us.
他们要起诉我们 打垮我们
They'll sue us and destroy us,
他们有的是钱和时间
and-and they have the money and-and the time and...
不管你做什么 我都支持你
Whatever you want to do, I'm with you.
桑尼
桑尼 嗨 我正要去开会
Sunny, hi, I'm actually about to go to a meeting.
我知道你在飞机上
I know you're on the plane.
我知道你的行程
I know your schedule.
不 不是 我还没开完 再打给你
Uh, no, not yet. I'm still in meetings. I'll call you back.
不要选择逃跑了 你像一个小女孩
Stop running away. You're acting like a little girl.
乔治 嗨 我现在正要去开会
George, hi. I'm actually, I'm about to go into a meeting right now.
只是想问一下关于诉讼的事情
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表