剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
《新创大骗局》前情提要
嗨 沃尔格林
Hello, Walgreens!
欢迎来到血液检测公♥司♥
Welcome to Theranos.
预计2011年中旬在90家 沃尔格林商店上架
血液检测公♥司♥就要进军商店了!
Theranos is gonna be in stores!
零售行业逐步衰退
Retail is in freefall.
所以 你们需要找到另一种收入方式
So you're going to have to find a new source of revenue.
比如健康中心
For example, a wellness center.
你不能把这个在商店中上架
You can't put this in stores!
-你被解雇了 -如果你解雇了伊恩
- You're fired. - If you fire Ian,
我也离开
you'll have to fire me.
你要解雇我吗?
You wanna fire me?
这是你的新桌子
This is your new desk.
但是我的工作都在楼下
But, but my lab's downstairs.
贝塔项目!
Project Beta!
我们想和政♥府♥建立战略性关系
We are looking to make a strategic connection in government.
如果能有乔治·舒尔茨加入我们 那一切都将不同
Having George Schultz would be a game-changer.
2013年
太好了
It's wonderful.
我们很快就能开始在亚马逊 商店开工了
We start construction at the Arizona store soon,
准备好一切吧
so trying to get everything ready.
那
So, um...
我只是想
I just wanted to get a sense
了解你们需要多长时间准备
of how much longer you guys are going to need
才能启动健康中心
before we can launch the wellness centers.
虽然我们说好了在二月份
Obviously, we had agreed on February.
但是已经过去了一个月了
That passed last month.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是设备的位置
That's where the device will go.
但是我们还没有拿到尺寸
But we don't have dimensions
也没有任何的具体信息
or any details yet, so...
我当然是想尽快开始
I mean, obviously, we would like to get them as soon as possible.
我也不想当坏人
I hate to be the bad guy here,
但是我需要你们给我一个具体的日期
but I'm going to need a firm date.
我以为你明白整个过程会很漫长
I, I thought you understood that this process was going to be long.
我当然明白 已经过去三年了
Absolutely. But it has been three years.
我们已经投入了1400万美元
And we have put in about $140 million.
我想韦德已经有点不开心了
So I think that Wade is getting a little bit frustrated.
韦德吗?
Wade?
如果你说了不算
If you're not the one calling the shots,
那么我应该给韦德打个电♥话♥
then maybe I should just give Wade a call.
不用打了
We can skip the call.
我就在这里
Because I'm here.
好
Okay.
我说了 我可以处理
Well, I said I could handle it.
我们可以单独聊一会吗?
Can you guys give us a moment?
很舒服吧?
Isn't that comfy?
还好
It's fine.
伊丽莎白
So... Elizabeth.
我们要在店里成立健康中心
We're building these wellness centers in our stores.
两个在亚利桑那州 一个在帕洛阿尔托
Two in Arizona, one in Palo Alto...
我说过了 这个
Well, I, I explained that,
-是的 你是说过了 -这些设备
- that this device is... - Yeah, you've explained.
只不过没什么好解释的
Except there's nothing to explain because
因为我们还没有成功的设备
we don't have this.
我的问题就是我们什么时候能拿到?
So here's my question. When do we get it?
韦德 我们十分在乎我们的合作关系
Wade, we care deeply about our partnership.
我们也很想进一步发展 但是我们必须保证要成功
And we're anxious to put our best foot forward.
那时间期限呢
And what's the timeline for,
我们也很想进一步发展
"We are anxious to put our best foot forward"?
因为我知道
Because I've got one.
你想听听吗?
You want to hear it?
九月
September.
九月
September.
就是六个月后
Six months from now.
没有休息 也没有延期
No more breaks, no more extensions.
我们会在九月准备好
We'll be ready in September.
桑尼已经全力准备操作
Sunny is spearheading operations.
新创大骗局
该死!
Fuck!
生命之花
好了
Okay.
还有韦德让我问一下关于诉讼的事情
Oh, also, Wade asked me about the lawsuit.
他刚得知你要和
He just found out that I guess you're suing
你一起长大的老邻居
your old next-door neighbor from when you were growing up?
理查德·弗斯打官司
Richard Fu-eez?
菲斯 是的 他申请了专利
Fuisz. Yeah, he, uh, applied for competing patents
想让我们出钱购买♥♥ 怎么回事?这个门不好使吗?
to try to get us to pay him off. What? Does this door not work?
-你觉得他会和你们调解吗? -门在哪里?
- And he thought you'd settle. - Where's the door?
我只是想问
Right, right. Well, just putting this out there.
现在这个时候打官司真的好吗?
But is this the best time to be in the middle of a lawsuit?
韦德希望在开启项目的时候 这一切都能结束
Wade would prefer if it was all cleared up by the launch.
会的 因为我们请了大卫·波利斯 来帮我们打官司
It will be. We just hired David Boies to represent us.
大卫·波利斯?
David Boies.
-哇 很厉害啊 -我们要宣战了
- Wow. The big guns. - We're declaring war.
理查德 又是那个人
Richard, it's that man again.
理查德 他的车还在这里
The car is still there. Richard!
我看见你了 看见你了!
I see you. I see you.
我看见你了 看见你了!
I see you. Yes, you.
-滚开! -我拍下来了
- Get out of here. - I'm taking your picture.
滚开这里 混♥蛋♥!
Get out of here, you assholes.
-我拍到了 -混♥蛋♥!
- I got it. - Assholes!
贝西 朱迪
Beth. Judy.
这够她们八卦一个月的了
They're going to chew on this for a month.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
结束吧 结束官司
Just end it. End the lawsuit.
那辆车从早上开始就在
That car's been out there all morning.
她们在监控我们
They're watching us.
当然了
Well, of course, they are.
当然了
Of course, they are.
她们觉得我们会害怕
They think they can intimidate us
因为她们有钱有权
because they're rich, entitled pricks.
-但是我们不害怕 -为什么?我很害怕
- But we're not intimidated. - We're not? Because I am.
和解吧 谁在乎呢? 只是一个专利
Settle it. Who cares? It's one patent.
你想给她多点的钱?
You want to give her more money.
我只是想结束这一切
I just want it to be over.
如果我结束了 那我就是伪君子
If I settle now, I'm the schmuck.
她们就得偿所愿了
I'm giving them what they want.
那我当初又何苦
And then, what did I spend
花这么多钱打官司呢
hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees for.
我都不敢说你花了多少钱
I can't even talk about the amount of money you spent.
我得保护我和我的家人
I had to defend myself and my family.
她是冲我们来的
She's coming after us.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
好了 等一下
Look... okay, wait, I...
我给你看点东西 坐下
I want to show you something. Sit down.
我知道了
I, I had a-a-a breakthrough.
-看这些 -这些是什么?
- Look at these. - What are these?
血液检测公♥司♥的专利 这儿 这儿
Theranos patents. And there, right there.
这个男人的名字和伊丽莎白出现在每个专利上
There's a man whose name is on every patent with Elizabeth.
伊恩·吉本斯是谁?
Who is Ian Gibbons?
-伊恩·吉本斯吗?-是的
- Ian Gibbons. - Yes?
这是给你的传票
You've been subpoenaed.
在宣誓的情况下 我能怎么说?
What am I supposed to say about the company under oath?
我不想玩这些游戏 我不是律师
I don't want to play these games. I'm not a lawyer.
吉本斯博士 冷静一下
Dr. Gibbons, let's calm down.
我是个化学家 这是我毕生的梦想
I'm a chemist. It's what I am. It's all I ever wanted to be.
但是她打破了我的梦想
Until she stopped me from doing it.
让我无法在实验室工作
Stopped me from working in my own lab.
谁阻止了你?
Who stopped you?
伊丽莎白·霍姆斯阻止你?
Elizabeth Holmes stopped you?
我不认识你
I don't know who you are.
-她们告诉我来这里 -我是琳达·塔娜
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表