剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
我不应该让你和我在这里见面
I shouldn't have had you meet me here.
我以为这样面对面会更好一些
I just thought this would be better face to face.
绕着这里开
Drive around the block.
好吧 很好
All right. Very nice.
虽然还没成功 但是我们快了
It's, uh-- it's not there yet but we're getting closer.
-我们需要想出来一个名字 -胶水机器人如何
-I think it needs a name. -How about Glue Bot?
爱迪生
Edison.
我就叫它爱迪生
I'm calling it the Edison.
这是我们前进的方向
And this is the direction that we're going in.
-不 先生 您不能拿这个 -不 等等 这是我的埃克索刀
-No, sir. I can't let you take that thing. -No. Wait. No, that's my Exacto knife.
这不是血液检测公♥司♥的物品
It is not the intellectual property of Theranos.
-我只是做我的本职工作 -这是他的小刀
-Just doing my job, sir. -Come on. It's his Exacto knife.
先生 请后退
Sir, please take a step back.
这是我的小刀 我喜欢用这个切东西
It is my Exacto knife and I like the way it cuts things.
先生 我需要您后退
Please, sir. I'm gonna need you to take a step back, all right?
好 拿吧 但是
Okay. Just take it, but...
我
Uh, I...
我今天没开车 如果
I don't have my car today. So, if, um...
我今天没开车 如果
uh, someone can, uh, give me
您能告诉我出租车公♥司♥的电♥话♥
the number of a cab company...
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
血液检测公♥司♥
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
抱歉 我以为她在这里
I'm sorry, I thought she was here.
我在这里
I here.
我在这里
I'm here.
-嘿 -怎么了
-Oh, hey. -What's going on?
法律部要见你
The legal team is ready to see you.
伊丽莎白 我要和你谈谈
Elizabeth, I need to talk to you.
抱歉 我刚打了很久的电♥话♥
I'm so sorry. I was on a very long phone call.
嗨 为什么会有法律诉讼
Hi. What... What's going on with the filing of the lawsuit?
你是否用一个不好使的原型
Did you do trials on terminal cancer patients
对末期癌症患者进行实验
with a prototype that didn't work?
能否让我们聊一下
Uh, can we have the room, please?
回答我
Answer me.
-你从哪里听到的 艾维吗 -这是秘密吗
-Where did you hear that? Avie? -Is it a secret?
不 我
No. Uh... no, I just, uh...
这违背了我的信仰
That goes against everything I believe in.
-安娜 这只是一个实验 -我有义务
-Ana, it was a trial. -And I have moral obligation
-和你谈谈道德观 -大家都会做实验
-to talk to you about the ethics... -Everybody does trials.
我已经记不得我认识的你 我为什么来到这里
You know, I was trying to remember what it was I saw in you, why I came here,
我以为你和我很像
and... I don't know, I think I thought you were like me somehow.
都是一个局外人
An outsider.
我是 所以我才要努力的 保住我的工作
I am. That's why I have to fight to keep my job.
不 所以你需要更加关心别人
No. That's why you have to care more.
我来这里因为我以为我们是去 帮助其他人的
I only came here because I thought we were helping people.
如果我没了公♥司♥我还怎么帮助别人
I can't help anybody if I don't have a company.
-这不是重点 -是的 我不知道
-That's not the point. -Yes, it is.
-这不是重点 -是的 我不知道
I don't know what you want from me.
你想要我做什么
I don't know what you want from me.
我…是你让我学习如何成为一名 首席执行官的 我正在努力这么做
I... You told me to be more of a CEO, and so I'm trying to do that.
我正在尝试
I'm trying. I'm trying.
很抱歉打扰 但是伊丽莎白 我现在需要你
So sorry, but Elizabeth, I really need you.
我们可以以后再谈 好吗 安娜
We can discuss this later. Okay? Ana, please.
不必了 我要离职
No. I'm quitting.
我的所有小组都离开了
My whole team is quitting.
确保安娜不要带走公♥司♥的物品
Make sure Ana doesn't leave the building with any property.
-好的 -哦 她还需要签署一份保密协议
-I will. -Oh, and she needs to sign an NDA.
-设计小组辞职了 -好的
-The design team quit. -Yeah.
有一个人让我把这个管理书给你
And one of them told me to give you these books on management.
文明准则 建立一个文明的工作环境 以及如何在不文明的环境种生存
我想这可能是个笑话
I think it's a joke.
为什么唐·卢卡斯在我的办公室
Why is Don Lucas in my office?
我不知道 所以我来找你 他就突然出现了
I don't know. That's why I came and got you. He just showed up.
嘿 唐 我不知道你要过来
Hey, Don. I didn't know that you were coming in.
关门
Shut the door.
怎么了
How... how are you doing?
这些合同根本就没签订
Not one of these contracts is even close to being done.
我知道
I know.
我只是不想让董事会打草惊蛇
I just... I didn't want to alert the board of...
-让他们知道这个… -不要玩花样了
-to the mechanics... -Stop the game!
我刚和你的会计花了一个小时 弄清楚这个
I just spent an hour with your accountant going over all of this.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你对我说谎了
You lied to me.
我知道事情没有如期发展
I know things have not been going as smoothly as they should have...
这都是我的错
and that's my fault.
但是我把布雷登·莫里斯介带来了
But I brought on Brendan Morris who is developing the...
-他正在开♥发♥一个新型原型 -我要召开
-a version of our prototype. -I'm going to call for a vote
董事会的反对投票
of no confidence from the board.
你不再是血液检测公♥司♥的 首席执行官了
You'll no longer be CEO of Theranos.
你的想法本来很好 但是你还没准备好
You had a good idea.
你的想法本来很好 但是你还没准备好
You're just not ready yet.
泰斯
Tess...
你能帮我在
Could you, um...
你能帮我在
make me an appointment
天才吧预约一下吗
at the Genius Bar, please?
账户名字是什么
What was the name for the account?
伊丽莎白·霍姆斯
Elizabeth Holmes.
好消息 你上了保险 我们可以
Good news. You're insured, so we can just go ahead
今天帮你换掉整个手♥机♥
and replace the entire phone today.
你要给我你的手♥机♥吗
Do you wanna give me your phone?
你会看到手♥机♥上的内容吗
Are you gonna be able to see what's on it?
等会儿
Just for a few seconds. I'm gonna go ahead
我会把这个备份到我们的硬盘上 只要一小会儿就好
and back it up to our drive. Should only take a few minutes.
你的秘密是安全的
Your secrets are safe with me.
你还好吗
So, how are you?
我知道没有手♥机♥很难受的
I know it can be hard being without your phone.
你是这儿的人吗 你在附近上学校吗
You from around here? Do you go to, like, school nearby?
斯坦福大学
Stanford.
哦 好棒
Oh, awesome!
我还没选好上哪个学校
I'm kind of in-between schools at the moment,
所以我就想在清楚自己想做什么之前 在这里工作
so I thought I'd work as a genius until I can figure out what I wanna do.
你小时候的梦想是什么
What was your dream as a child?
小时候吗
As a child?
没有 我小时候没有梦想
No, I don't think I had any dreams as a child.
挺好的
That sounds nice.
什么挺好
What does?
不知道你未来想做什么
Not knowing what you wanna do with your life.
这不好 这很可怕的
It's not nice, it's scary.
你为什么害怕 你可以做任何事情
Why are you scared? You can do anything. Anything that you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为这一切都不重要 你做什么都不重要
Because it... it doesn't really matter. Right? Nothing you do will matter
因为你根本不在乎
because you don't really care.
我是说
I mean, you...
你没有野心 你不想做大事
you have no ambition. You don't wanna do anything important.
你只是一个普通人
You're just a person.
现在应该好了
Now, it should, um...
哦 不
Oh, no. No, no.
文件已删除 磁盘格式化 重置完成
我不知道怎么回事 但是你的信息
I don't know what happened, but, um, all of your information is...
都没了
I mean, it's just... it's gone.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry, I...
我都是正常操作的啊
I did everything right.
我是按照步骤操作的 我很抱歉
I mean, I followed all of the steps. I was just too quick to... I'm so sorry.
伊丽莎白 我们准备好了
Elizabeth, we're ready for you.
伊丽莎白
Ah, Elizabeth.
我们集体认为
You are here because we, collectively,
你已经失去了作为首席执行官的能力
have lost confidence in your ability
你已经失去了作为首席执行官的能力
to continue on as CEO of this company.
你对收入来源模糊不清
You have misrepresented the revenue stream.
你无法引领调查和开♥发♥
You have been unable to manage research and development.
你多次错过最后期限
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表