剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Okay. They're all dead. I'll get your salad?
好的谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
你真的不认识谁还能再投资的吗
Are you sure you don't know anybody who can invest a little bit more?
我吗 不 不 你要开始和不认识的人
Me? No, no, no, no, no, no. You need to start asking for money
借钱了 你可以去沙丘路
from people you don't know. You need to go out to Sandhill Road
找找风险投资公♥司♥
and start bringing in venture capital firms.
你要知道怎么推销
You've got to learn how to sell this.
你的沙拉
Here is your salad.
不要在这里吃
Well, don't eat that in here.
为什么?我不能出去 我还有好多工作
Why? I can't go outside, I have too much work to do.
就因为你在这里吃 才有蚂蚁的
This is why you have ants.
乳胶避孕套
我的
I'll take those.
你有男朋友吗
So, you have a boyfriend?
不 我现在不能让 男朋友占据我的注意力
No. That would be too much of a distraction.
-嗨 我过来打个招呼 -嗨 埃德蒙
-Hi. I just wanna say that t... -Hi, Edmond.
嘿…
Hey, um...
不要想展示的事情了 伊丽莎白 因为我们肯定会成功的
don't worry about the demo, Elizabeth, because we are gonna get there.
我们只是需要更多的时间
We just... need more time.
没问题 我会给你更多的时间 我要…
No problem, I'm gonna get you more time. I'm gonna...
我会找到资金的
I'm gonna find the money.
好的 抱歉了
Okay, I'm sorry.
血液检测公♥司♥ 投资者演讲
血液检测公♥司♥ 我们的体系是什么
This is the RDX metabolic profiler.
这是我们的RDX新陈代谢分♥析♥器 只用一滴血
This is the RDX metabolic profiler.
这是我们的RDX新陈代谢分♥析♥器 只用一滴血
Using one drop of blood,
我们就能进行上百次的实验
we can perform hundreds of tests.
你的背景是什么 你是博士还是医生
What is your background? Are you a Ph.D. or medical doctor?
两年前我从斯坦福大学辍学
I dropped out of Stanford two years ago.
下一个幻灯片 下一个…
This next slide is, um...
下一个幻灯片 下一个…
This next...
血液进入滤芯 然后流入…
The blood goes into the cartridge, and then it flows
不同的位置 就像这张照片
through different channels. Much like this picture, uh...
有猕猴桃吗?如果没有
Do we have any kiwis? If we don't have any kiwis,
我要一个杨桃 你要吗?
I'll take a star fruit. Do you want one?
-杨桃吗?-猕猴桃
-A star fruit? -A kiwi.
我不要 所以…
I don't think so. So, the... the...
-你把滤芯插入了机器 -是的
-You slide the cartridge into the machine. -Yeah, you do.
结果会实时的传送到我们的网站上
And the result is done in real-time and then transmitted to our website.
等等 你不需要针管吗
Wait. You don't use needles?
有一个微针管 可以提取八微升的血液
There's a microneedle
有一个微针管 可以提取八微升的血液
that extracts eight microliters of blood.
我不明白你为什么有那么高的文凭
I don't understand how you doing this extremely complex
却做这么复杂的事情呢
chemical engineering with essentially a high school degree.
-你有工作原型了吗 -现在还没有
-You have a working prototype? -Not yet.
这个微针管可以使用 在身体各个部位吗
Can you use the microneedle anywhere in your body?
-我… -你想怎么升级这个
-Uh, and... I'm... -What's your plans to scale this?
现在 我们还没有
Currently, we have none.
所以你还没有和任何医疗公♥司♥见面呢
So, you haven't even been met with any pharmaceutical companies yet?
该死
Fuck!
-对我们并不合适 -所以很遗憾
-It's not for us. -It's a pass.
我们也不需要
Yeah, it's gonna be a pass for us.
现在 就现在
Do it. Do it right now.
唐·卢卡斯的办公室
Don Lucas's office.
请等一下 莱瑞·埃里森找你
One moment.
请等一下 莱瑞·埃里森找你
Larry Ellison for you.
好的 我会告诉她的
Okay. I'll tell her.
卢卡斯风险公♥司♥
霍姆斯小姐 唐有些急事找你
Miss Holmes,
霍姆斯小姐 唐有些急事找你
Don just had something pressing come up.
-恐怕他要另约时间了 -不
-I'm afraid he's gonna have to reschedule. -No.
你不想要另约时间吗
You don't wanna reschedule?
不 我…你不能取消预约啊
No, I... You can't just cancel an appointment.
我已经来了 而且我们的公♥司♥
I'm here already, and our company
-是要做一件很重要的事 -好的
-is doing something really important. -Of course.
钱宁·罗伯逊是斯坦福大学 化学工程师主管
And Channing Robertson, who's the head of chemical engineering
他也在我们公♥司♥ 他也在 我们是真实的公♥司♥
at Stanford is on our board. He's...
他也在我们公♥司♥ 他也在 我们是真实的公♥司♥
He's on our board.
他也在我们公♥司♥ 他也在 我们是真实的公♥司♥
We are a real company.
我已经预约了
And I had an appointment.
你还好吗?要不要一杯咖啡
Are you all right?
你还好吗?要不要一杯咖啡
Can... Can I get you a cup of coffee?
你能告诉唐他刚刚失去了一个
Would you just tell Don Lucas that he has lost a chance
加入价值70亿美元的 血液检测行业的机会
to disrupt a seven-billion-dollar blood testing industry?
你能把这个告诉他吗?
Could you tell him that?
-我一定会告诉他的 -谢谢你
-I'll be sure to tell him that. -Thank you.
我可以留下一些材料吗
Would it be possible to leave some materials?
哦 我什么都没看见
Oh, I don't see anything.
我的朋友 要有耐心
Ah, patience, my friend. Now...
化学发光剂
chemiluminescence. -ELIZABETH: Wow.
就是不需要加热就能产生的光线
Light which is generated without the creation of heat.
-我们也称之为 冷光 -化学发光剂
-We call it... cold light. -Chemiluminescence.
这就是烟花在黑暗中发光的原理 还有吸毒的青少年
It's how fireflies emit light in the dark. Also, there's glowsticks that...
喜欢的荧光棒
teenagers on drugs like.
我们将其用于光基酸 例如 肝功
And we're using it for light-based assays.
我们将其用于光基酸 例如 肝功
For example, liver function.
所以如果我们是在检测肝功 你能看见什么 会发生什么
So, if we are testing for liver function, what would you see? What would happen?
化学发光剂氨基酸 会使血液中的肝脏酶
Uh, chemiluminescent amino acids will make liver enzymes
和发光氨
from the blood compete with a...
之间进行竞争
Luminol bound...
发光氨合成在芯片上
Luminol bound synthetic form
发光氨合成在芯片上
to bind to the chips,
所以如果我们能 测量出样品的发光程度
so if we measure how greatly the sample glows
我们就能判断出肝功能的好坏
then we can determine how well the liver's functioning.
正是
Exactly.
幸运的是 人类不是透明的
Fortunately, human beings are not transparent
我们会吸收光线 所以我们的工作就是
and we absorb light. So, our job... our job is to...
让血液发光 这样我们就能发现 人体的秘密了
is to make the blood glow,
让血液发光 这样我们就能发现 人体的秘密了
so that it reveals the body's secrets to us.
不要担心 你会找到投资商的
Listen, don't worry, you'll find an investor.
没错 沙丘路的那些恶魔 肯定不喜欢你
Yeah, of course the succubi at Sandhill Road didn't like you, but...
但是他们喜欢高效 但是科学却是一个极其缓慢的过程
they want everything done fast. And science is maddeningly slow.
他们完全不了解生物化学
And they don't know the first thing about biochemistry.
我也不了解 我不知道自己在说什么
I don't either.
我也不了解 我不知道自己在说什么
I don't know what I'm talking about.
我不是一个化学家 我也没有经验
I'm not a chemist, so I mean, I don't have experience.
不 不 你不是化学家 但是我同意了
No, no, no. You're not a chemist, but I said yes.
你让我在这里工作 我答应了
You asked me to work here and I said yes.
因为你和钱宁是朋友
Because you're friends with Channing.
不 不 因为…
No. No. Because...
我患癌的时候每天都要扎针
I'd been poked with needles every other day
当我最失落的时候
when I had cancer. And... and when I was at my lowest,
我感觉自己就是一个标本
I felt... I felt like a specimen.
就像实验室小白鼠一样
Like a...
就像实验室小白鼠一样
like a lab rat, you know?
但是我们可以改变这一切
And we can do something
但是我们可以改变这一切
to make that better.
我答应你来这里工作的时候 我知道你很年轻
I knew you were young when I agreed to come and work here,
但是你有远大的梦想
but you had a... you had a vision.
你…你就像化学发光剂一样
And you're a bit... you're a bit chemiluminescent, aren't you?
你拥有一种独特的能力 从内心绽放出光芒
And you possess that rare gift of...
你拥有一种独特的能力 从内心绽放出光芒
creating light from within.
你给我们指明了道路 让我们知道了自己的潜质
So, you'll light all of us up and show us what we're made of.
但是 我只是想知道 我们还有多少资金
Although, just out of curiosity, um, when will we run out of money?
所以我才能知道什么时候 去找下一份医疗保险的工作
Just so I know, so when to, you know, run off to find another job
因为我确实
for the health insurance, because I do have this tendency
-会偶尔患上癌症 -我们还好
-to occasionally get cancer, you know? -We're just fine.
-你好 你是谁?-伊恩 这是我的朋友 他…
-Hello. Who are you? -Ian, this is my friend. He...
是来拿一些东西的
actually... He's here to pick something up. Um, uh...
-谢谢 晚安 -好的
-Thank you. Have a good night. -Right.
晚安
Good night.
-我今天过的很不好 -我知道 去他们的吧
-I had a bad day. -I know. Fuck them all.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表