剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Violating trade secrets is not okay.
我们要告所有人
We want to sue everyone.
所有人?
Everyone?
-我们想钉死这个混♥蛋♥ -对
- We want to nail this motherfucker. - Yeah.
这个嘛…我尊重新闻诚信
Well... I respect the integrity of journalism.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》是我的客户
I represent the New York Times.
但我们有些可用的工具和策略
But there are tools and tactics available
能压制负面报道
that we can use to try and suppress negative stories.
我们可以提醒他们
And we can remind them of the consequences
打破保密协议的后果
of breaking their NDAs.
这方面琳达会帮我
Linda will help me with that.
当然 我们还可以质疑他们的可信度
And then, of course, we can question their credibility.
像这种会打破保密协议的人
If these are the kind of people that break their NDAs,
我们怎么能相信他们说的话?
how can we trust anything they say?
很好…
Good. Yeah. Good.
嘿 猛♥男♥
Hey, Tiger.
你在家吗?
Are you home?
我回来了
I'm back.
我有事要告诉你
I got to tell you something.
来找我
Come find me.
这房♥子太大了 我找不到
This house is too big. I can't.
在这里
Here.
我今晚遇到鲁伯特·默多克 发生了一件事
I met Rupert Murdoch tonight at the thing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你先开始的
You started it.
今晚鲁伯特·默多克 邀请我去他的牧场
Rupert Murdoch invited me to his ranch tonight.
天啊 我太开心了
God, I am so happy.
我明天要去亚利桑那跟医生们聊聊
I'm going to Arizona tomorrow to talk to the doctors.
我不管…波依斯有他的策略
I don't care that Boies has a strategy.
我要跟他们面对面谈
I want to talk to them face-to-face.
结束这场抹黑运动 切断消息来源
End this smear campaign, take out his sources.
一个一个解决
Cut this off at the legs one by one.
我们可以反转局面
We can turn this around.
我不是来恐吓你的
I'm not here to scare you.
我只是在问你
I'm simply asking you,
你的执业很依赖网上评论吗?
does your practice rely on online reviews?
如果你的病人知道 你向记者
It would hurt your practice if your patients knew
透露患者私人个资 会对执业伤害很大
you shared their confidential health information with a reporter.
对吗?
Right?
但如果你签了这份文件
But if you sign that document,
这一切都不会发生
all this goes away.
我一直相信我们在这个地球上
I've always believed that we are here on this Earth
是来改变世界的
to make a difference in the world.
所以当我发现自己的天生使命
So when I found what I felt like I was born to do,
就是帮助人们 努力尽心…
which is help and try to contribute
解决问题?
to, to solving a problem...
-喂 -我被跟踪了 约翰
- Hello. - I'm being followed, John.
感觉不管我到哪里 都有人在监视我
Like, everywhere I go, there's someone watching me.
-谁在监视你?-我…不知道
- Who's watching you? - I, I don't know,
但我不是乱编的
but I'm not making it up.
我家不安全 我…在车里
It's not safe in my house. I'm, I'm in the car.
我在车上使用无线网络
I'm using the Wi-Fi in my car.
我相信 身而为人
I believe that on a human level,
没有什么更重要的了
there's not much else that matters.
存取更多资料 挽救更多生命?
Access to more data will save more lives.
对 你懂的 在挽救生命方面…
Yeah, when, you know, in saving lives...
当说到你所爱的人
when you're talking about someone you love,
你愿意做任何事对吧?
you'd do anything, right?
-我收到一通电♥话♥ -马克…
- I get these phone calls... - Mark. Mark.
是桑尼和他该死的律师们打的
From, from Sunny and their goddamn lawyers,
他们在威胁我…
they're threatening me...
我告诉过你 他们会来找你的
I told you they were going to come after you.
他们用一堆诉讼 来威胁我
these massive lawsuits.
有人♥质♥疑过你的科学方式吗?
Has anybody challenged the science of what you do?
我请了一位非常好的律师
I hired a lawyer, a very good lawyer.
但他发现他们请了大卫·波依斯 帮他们
But he found out they had David Boies on, on their side,
他叫我 马上删除那些邮件
and he told me to delete the emails immediately.
别删邮件 马克
Don't delete the emails, Mark.
你正在做的这件事太重要了
What you're doing is too important.
我不知道…我能不能做到
I don't know. I, I, I don't know if I can do this.
有没有人提出疑问说
Are there people who raise questions and say,
“她为何不告诉我们全部细节
you know, why doesn't she show us all this?
这样我们才会对结果 更有信心?”
Because we'd feel more comfortable with the results.
那些大实验室公♥司♥ 是的…
The major lab companies, yeah.
可以让我了解 他们到底问了什么
Help me understand what it is they're asking
而你的回答又是什么吗?
and what your answer is to them.
-我知道现在很可怕 马克 -他们可以让我破产
- I know it's scary right now... - They can bankrupt me.
但如果他们不害怕 就不会弄得这么可怕
But they wouldn't make it scary if they weren't scared.
他们害怕是因为他们知道
And they're scared because they know
他们错了 你是对的
that they're wrong and you're right.
你的所做所为将会拯救生命
What you're doing is going to save lives.
对…
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
马克 你这样做是因为你要救人
Mark, you did this because you're going to save people.
对…
Uh-huh. Yeah.
对…你说得对
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, you're right.
所以你会把邮件发给我吗?
So you'll send me those emails?
好…
Yeah, yeah.
马克
Mark?
马克?
Mark?
马克?
Mark.
对不起 约翰 很对不起
Sorry, John, I'm sorry.
罗斯勒的邮件没了
The Roessler emails are gone.
亚利桑那大多数的医生也退缩了
Most of the Arizona doctors are gone.
如果他们想办法动摇泰勒 我…就没报道了
If they manage to sway Tyler, I, I do not have a story.
那么…打电♥话♥找泰勒
Well, then get Tyler on the phone.
我试过打给泰勒 他没接
I've tried to get Tyler on the phone. He doesn't pick up.
-那就再打 -我已经试过很多次了
- Well, try again. - I have tried trying again.
那你试过发短♥信♥ 发邮件
Well, have you tried texting, emailing...
-我什么都试了 -或送花给他吗?
- I have tried everything. - ... Sending him flowers?
那你就只能等了
Well, then you're just going to have to wait.
等待?很好
Wait. Great.
我只要等就好了
I will just wait.
太有帮助了 茱迪丝 谢谢你
That is really helpful, Judith. Thank you.
-对不起 -对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - It's okay.
-这件事真的对我打击很大 -我看得出来
- This is really taking a toll on me. - I can see that.
你不能再失去泰勒了
You just can't lose Tyler.
祖父 怎么了?
Grandpa, what's up?
我不确定为何 伊丽莎白认为
I'm not sure why Elizabeth thinks that
我是那个和记者爆料的人
I was the one who spoke to some, some reporter.
你有吗?泰勒?
Did you... Tyler?
因为如果你有
Because if you did,
你就有被起诉的危险
you're in danger of being sued.
告诉我实话
Just tell me.
我们是一家人
We're family.
你有对记者爆料吗?
Did you speak to the reporter?
没有
No.
-没有 -很好
- No. - Oh, that's good.
那么…
So then,
你只要签署新的保密协议就好了
all you have to do is sign a new non-disclosure agreement.
什么?
What?
琳达?
Linda!
-有人来了?-乔治
- Is someone here? - George.
有人在楼上?
Is there someone upstairs?
血液检测公♥司♥的律师带了文件让你签
A lawyer from Theranos brought the document for you to sign.
你叫我过来聊聊
You told me to come over and talk.
没说要我签文件啊
You didn't tell me I have to sign anything.
琳达
Linda.
琳达?
Linda!
好了…
Okay. Okay.
这件事情比你意识到的更紧急
This matter is more urgent than you realize.
嗨 泰勒
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表