剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
my daughter's company so he can make money off her?
我才23岁的女儿吗
My 23-year-old daughter?
你也不用说的这么难听
Well, you don't have to make it sound so bad.
霍姆斯太太
Mrs. Holmes.
等一下 霍姆斯太太
Wait. Mrs. Holmes!
霍姆斯太太
Mrs. Holmes!
-理查德 理查德 -怎么了
Richard! -RICHARD: Yes?
理查德
Richard!
嗨 诺尔 你看上去应该喝杯水
Hello, Noel. You look like you need a glass of water.
你对伊丽莎白做了什么
What did you do to Elizabeth?
理查德 理查德 天啊
Richard. Richard!
理查德 理查德 天啊
Oh, God.
你要对伊丽莎白的公♥司♥搞破坏吗
You're trying to mess with Elizabeth's company?
理查德 大家都友好一点
Richard. Everybody, be nice.
你没什么好担心的
There's nothing for you to worry about,
-诺尔 -他就是开玩笑呢
-Noel. -He's just having fun.
我是个商人 我认为她的想法很好
I'm a businessman. I think she's got a great idea.
我也想要加入
I wanna be a part of it.
所以我就调查了一下 然后我发明出一种方法
So, I looked into what she's going to need, and I invented a mechanism
如果她想在家里检测血液 就可以在病人
that will alert doctors when their patients
出现非常规的血液检测结果时
have an abnormal blood test. If she ever wants to put
通知医生知道
a blood-testing device in someone's home,
-但是她必须认证我的发明 -也就是给你钱
-she'll have to license my invention. -Buy you off.
这是你说的 不是我说的
Your words, not mine.
-你简直变♥态♥ -如果她打电♥话♥问我的意见
-You're sick. -If she'd called and asked my advice,
我本来会告诉她的 这样的事情总是会发生的
I would've told her. Things like this can happen.
-那个 我给你们冲杯咖啡吧 -你是个小气的男人
-You know what? Can I get anyone coffee? -You're a tiny man.
你不用忍♥着 你可以直接让我去死 诺尔
Oh, stop being such a nice little WASP and tell me to fuck off, Noel.
去死吧
Fuck off!
不 你去死吧
No, you fuck off.
去你的
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
你对他这么说的吗
You said that to him? -
-你妈妈骂人了 -我还说了好几次
-Your mom used the F word. -I said it a couple of times.
谢谢你 我…
Thank you. I...
我不知道什么专利申请
I haven't heard about any patent applications.
-他只是在虚张声势 -我不会再和罗琳说话了
-He's... he's bluffing. -I'm never speaking to Lorraine again.
-他们都可以去死了 -哦 天哪
-They both can fuck off! -Oh, my gosh.
-该死 -怎么了
Mm! Shit! -What?
我的咖啡洒了 该死
I spilled my coffee. Oh, shit.
车里不是有放咖啡的地方吗
Doesn't the Prius have a cup holder?
嘿 布里奇特·琼斯
Hey, Bridget Jones.
我以为我们要和董事会见面
I thought we were meeting with the board.
拜托告诉我你不是穿这身去
Girl, that cannot be what you are wearing.
-哦 我的咖啡洒了 -哦天哪
Oh, I... I spilled my coffee. -ANA: Oh, God.
我一直想问你 我还没收到
I've been meaning to ask you, I still haven't received dimensions
原型的尺寸大小
for the prototype.
哦
Yeah.
-伊丽莎白 我们在上面 -嗨 唐
Elizabeth. We're up here. -Hi, Don.
嘿 亲爱的 你太瘦了 你应该多吃点
Hey. Sweetheart, you're so skinny. You should eat something.
过来 宝贝
Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Come on...
-该死 -通道之间的宽度…
Fuck.
-该死 -通道之间的宽度…
Ceiling between the channels...
太难了 是的
Sucks. Yeah.
如果不控制混合程度 那么结果就不准确
Uncontrolled mixing is gonna kill result accuracy.
你同意吗
So, you agree?
现在还不能进行医疗实验
Well, it's not ready for the Pfizer trial.
是的
No.
我会告诉她的
I'll tell her.
她会理解的 毕竟这是给人们用的
I mean, she'll get it. It's-- it's-- it's people.
我们不能用这个给人们检测
We can't test this on people.
是的
No.
他们都在等你
They're all waiting for you.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
嗨 大家 谢谢你们能来
Hi. Hi, guys.
嗨 大家 谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
哇
Wow.
我们在这里很好
It's great that, uh, we've got the board here.
我们有了这个新地址 新的场所
The... This new location, new space.
大点声 我们听不见
Speak up! We can't hear you.
我们现在
So, we have some... -
我们有了新的进展
We have... -
我们有了新的进展
We have some exciting new developments.
安娜.阿利奥拉 也加入我们有几个月了
Including Ana Arriola, who has been with us for a few months.
安娜·阿利奥拉和艾维·特瓦尼安 是通过苹果公♥司♥认识的
And Ana and Avie Tevanian know each other from Apple.
没错 我们把她 从苹果公♥司♥撬了过来
That's right. We stole her from Apple.
原型有什么进展了吗
Has there been any progress on the prototype?
我认识一个工程师可以 过来帮我们加快进展
'Cause I know an engineer who can come in and really ramp things up.
-他叫布雷登·莫里斯 -谢谢你 但是我们已经
-His name is Brendan Morris. -Thank you, but we are full steam ahead.
他们在说什么
What do you think they're talking about?
他很担心和诺华公♥司♥的合同问题 艾维说合同还没下来
He's worried about the Novartis contract. Avie says it hasn't come through.
告诉他很多医疗公♥司♥对我们感兴趣
Well, tell him that... that we have plenty of pharmaceutical interest.
但是我没看到有任何的合同
Well, I haven't seen any of the contracts.
我是说除了艾维没人提起这个 但是他总是会提到这个
I mean, nobody's talking about it except Avie, but he'll bring it up.
我不知道他还能相信我的话多久 你想要我做什么
I don't know how long he'll listen to me, but what do you want me to do?
我需要我的董事会是我的朋友
I need friends on the board.
当然了 我是支持你的
Well, of course, I'm there for you.
我一直在想 等我们 搬进了这个新的地方
You know, I... I've been thinking, um...
我一直在想 等我们 搬进了这个新的地方
when we get into this new office space,
你应该担任我们的顾问
we should... you should come on as-- as a consultant.
-我已经是你们的顾问了 -是的 但是我是说正式一点的
-I'm already a consultant. -Right. But it will be more formal, like,
给你一间办公室 还有合适的薪水
you would have your own office and salary.
这太好了
Oh, that... that sounds perfect.
-伊丽莎白 -嗨
Elizabeth. -Hi.
嗨 艾维
Hi, Avie.
我想知道和诺华公♥司♥现在怎么样了
I was... I was wondering, is... is there any new about Novartis?
不幸的是 我们刚得知 可能不会和诺华公♥司♥合作了
Uh, unfortunately, we just got word that it's not going to work out.
真的吗 怎么了 我以为你说
Really? What happened? I thought you said the contracts
-已经在起草合同了 -很复杂
-were in the final stages. -It's complicated.
但是我想现在专注于 我们的新办公地点
But I'd like to... I'd like to really focus right now on the new space.
我只是… 我们计划利用和诺华公♥司♥交易的收入
Yeah. I'm just... The projection's building
如果我们没有了这笔收入
the revenue from the Novartis deal. Should... should we even be looking
我们还能考虑这个工程吗
at this space if we don't have that revenue anymore?
我们正在和瑞辉公♥司♥签订最后的合同
Well, we're finalizing contracts with Pfizer.
-是吗 -是的
-You are? -Yep.
我看了你发出去的信息
I read the information you sent out, and you haven't had
你们还没有在病人身上成功的实验过
a successful validation study with actual patients yet.
这只是走形式
Well, that's a formality.
检测机器是否好使只是走过程吗
Validating if the machine works is a formality?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我是来帮你的 这些董事会都是来帮你的
Look, I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的 这些董事会都是来帮你的
That's why you have a board. To help.
我爸爸就是创业的 我明白创业过程总是会有坎坷
My father was an entrepreneur, I understand there are ups and downs.
是的 但是有很多医疗公♥司♥都 对我们很感兴趣
Yeah, I've... Well, we have plenty of... pharmaceutical interest,
-包括瑞辉公♥司♥ -是的 但是你完成
-including Pfizer, so... -Yeah, but are you going through
瑞辉公♥司♥最终的实验了吗 因为安娜告诉我…
with the Pfizer trial? Because Ana told me...
你和安娜谈过吗
You talked to Ana?
她说还没有见过原型装置
Well, she said she hasn't seen the device yet.
她还不知道原型装置的大小
She hasn't even gotten dimensions for it.
如果你想知道 你可以问我
If you wanna know, you just... You can ask me.
-我正在问你 我正在这么做 -我们会完成实验的
-I am asking you. That is what I'm doing. -We are going through with the trial.
你会推进和瑞辉公♥司♥的实验吗
You're going forward with the Pfizer trial?
是的 我们已经准备好了
Yes, we are. We are ready.
抱歉
Ah, you know, if you... if you'll excuse me,
我要去和唐谈一下
I have to... I have to go talk to Don.
等等 你的…
Wait, wait. Your...
你的…
Your...
我们要找到哪个员工之间泄露了信息
We need to find out which employees are talking to each other.
我怎么… 你想让我怎么做
How should I... How do you want me to do that?
我也不知道 添加脸书的朋友 然后找出来
Uh, I don't know. Friend them on Facebook, and then find out
谁和谁是朋友
who's friends with each other.
在脸书上添加所有公♥司♥成员 然后跟踪他们吗
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表