剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah.
来
Come.
我已经打开了
I've already done it.
我打开了西门子机器
I had them open up the Siemens machine.
我让两个工程师给我拍了里面的视频
I had two engineers film the inside, so we have a video.
我觉得可以设计出血液检测公♥司♥ 新软件
I think I can program new software for it that says Theranos.
我爱你
I love you.
沃尔格林不必知道 我们用什么进行检测
Walgreens doesn't need to know exactly what we're running the tests on.
这只是第一阶段
Yeah. This is just phase one.
没错
Right.
第一阶段
Phase one.
我说不着 我无法思考 我需要知道怎么做
I can't sleep. I can't think. I need to know what to do.
我总有出庭作证的时候
I'm going to have to testify at some point.
如果我出庭作证
And then when I do,
我就违背了保密协议
if I violate the nondisclosure agreement,
那么血液检测公♥司♥就会起诉我
then Theranos will sue me.
也不一定非得这样
That's not necessarily true.
你们肯定会的
Oh, you will.
你们会起诉我 你们一定会赢的
You'll sue me and you'll win.
我们想到怎么帮助你了
Okay. This is how we think we're going to get you out of this.
我们起草了一封信 你要拿去 让医生签字
So we've drafted up a letter that you're going to get a doctor to sign.
上面说你身体不好 无法作证
It says that you are unwell and that you can't be deposed.
“不好”?
Unwell?
我身体不好?
I'm unwell?
你想说不是 是吗?
Would you say that's not accurate?
但是据我所知
Because looking at my notes...
你今年可是有很多天没来上班
well, you've missed multiple days of work this year.
甚至最近
And, um, even more recently, just...
你是不是也遇到了一些问题?
I mean, when you say that, that you have some problems...
我指的是你在工作的时候
Yeah. I'm talking specifically about the drinking.
酗酒的问题
At work.
你今天喝酒了吗?
Have you been drinking today?
你的健康对我们很重要
Your health is very important to us,
我们也不愿意让你出庭作证
and we'd hate for you to have to do anything
面对如此大的压力
as stressful as testifying.
所以你只需要 让医生签字就可以
So all you got to do, get the note signed
然后你就没事了
and then just like that, you're off the hook.
但是如果我签了字
But if I sign this, I may never work again.
谁还会用我?
Because who would hire me?
我想你太较真了
I think you're taking this a little too personally.
是的!我是较真
Yes, I am.
因为如果我无法工作
Because if I can't work,
如果我不是一名化学家
If I, if I'm not a chemist...
我已经说了 这是你的唯一方法
Like I said, this is your way out.
我们明天去找医生签字
We go to the doctor tomorrow to get this signed.
感觉好些了吗?
Feeling better?
伊恩?
Ian?
伊恩?
Ian.
伊恩?
Ian.
伊恩?
Ian?
现在我们离九月份推出 已经越来越近了
So now that we're, we're getting closer to the September launch,
我们需要改变我们网站上的内容
we're going to need to change some of the language on the website
这是法律部给我们的意见
based on some notes from legal.
是吗?
Really? Uh, okay.
我以为已经快要结束了
We, we might be cutting it a little close.
我们需要改什么?
Uh, what are we talking about?
就是把“你只需要非常少的一滴血”
Well, instead of "A tiny drop is all, is all you need,"
改成“你只需要几滴血”
it would just be, "A few drops is all you need."
那就是一滴血不够是吗?
So we think that we might need more than a drop.
-我想… -伊丽莎白 我需要你
- I think the last thing... Yeah? - Elizabeth, I need you.
我马上回来!
I'll be back.
我不知道
I don't know.
你看见这些了吗?
Did you see these?
我让他们做出一些玩偶 让孩子们
I told them to make a prototype of some finger puppets
在手指抽血后可以带着玩儿
so the kids can wear them after they get their fingers pricked.
伊恩
Ian...
我们在卫生间发现了伊恩·吉本斯
Ian Gibbons was found in his bathroom.
他喝了过多的酒和泰诺
He'd taken an overdose of Tylenol mixed with alcohol.
他今天在医院抢救无效死亡了
He died in the hospital today.
他自杀了
He killed himself.
并不是因为我的官司的原因
It's not because of the, my lawsuit?
对吗?他不是因为 我的官司才这样做的
Right? He, he didn't do that because of my lawsuit?
随着推出时间马上就到了 我们现在必须十分小心
We're in very tricky waters with the new launch coming up.
虽然这件事很悲惨
This is just incredibly tragic.
但是...
But, uh, but...
但是我们确实需要拿回他的电脑
But we do want to get his laptop back
我们要保管好他的电脑
so we can... we can control it.
坐下
Sit down.
我不能坐下
I... can't sit down.
我还要去开会
I'm in the middle of a meeting.
那么多人在等我呢
I have people waiting for me.
很抱歉 我们说到哪儿了?
Sorry about that. Where were we?
不好意思 那个是什么?
I'm sorry, what is that?
这是小龙玩偶
Oh, it's a dragon puppet.
我给在血液检测公♥司♥做抽血检测的孩子们准备的
I got these made for kids who got a Theranos test.
因为我晕血
Blood made me, made me faint as a kid.
你觉得我害怕的是什么呢?
What do you think I was so afraid of?
好的 我们先休息一下
Okay, we can take a break here and...
你知道伊恩抗癌成功了吗?
Did you know that Ian survived cancer?
我们一会儿再继续会议
We can pick this meeting up later.
他没有翅膀
He has no wings.
所以只能走路
So he has to walk.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
-拿掉这个!-不
- Take that thing off your finger. - No.
停下!
Stop it.
我知道他对你很重要
I know how important he was to you.
他一开始就和你在一起
He was there at the beginning and...
你可以难过
You can feel sad...
如果你想的话
If you want to feel sad.
我们赢了
We won.
什么?
What?
伊恩现在不能作证了
Ian can't testify now.
理查德只能和解了
Richard has to settle.
我们赢了
We won.
血液检测公♥司♥专利调查
悼念伊恩·吉本斯
伊恩·吉本斯所获专利
血液检测公♥司♥
你知道发生了什么吗?
Hey, uh, do you know what's going on?
我今天第一天上班
Sorry, it's just my first day,
我不知道应该做什么
and I don't really know what I'm supposed to do.
滚出去
Get out.
血液检测公♥司♥欢迎你
我想先分享一个我个人的故事
I wanted to start with a personal story.
我小时候每年夏天 都会和我叔叔在一起
I grew up spending summers with my uncle.
我记得他很喜欢填字游戏
I remember his love of crossword puzzles
我记得他教我们踢足球
and trying to teach us to play football.
我记得他很喜欢海滩
I remember how much he loved the beach.
我记得我很爱他
I remember how much I loved him.
但是有一天 他被确诊皮肤癌
He was diagnosed one day with skin cancer,
然后突然变成了 脑癌
which all of a sudden was brain cancer
最后扩散到骨头里
and in his bones.
我没有机会和他最后道别
And I never got to say goodbye.
在我们公♥司♥
Here at Theranos,
我们想要打造一个 每个人都能在
we see a world in which every person has access
需要的时候 享受医疗保险的世界
to actionable health information at the time it matters.
在这个世界里 不会有人遗憾
A world in which no one ever has to say,
没有早点知道
"If only I'd known sooner."
在这个世界里 不会有突然的离别
A world in which no one ever has to say goodbye too soon.
我们新的图标是生命之花
Our new logo is based on The Flower of Life.
盘旋交错的圆形代表我们之间的关联
Intersecting circles connecting us all.
炼金术
Alchemy.
黑暗也能变成光明
Dark becomes light.
剧集 | 辍学生(2022) | 导航列表