剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, are you okay?
不好 感觉我想从鸡♥巴♥里拉屎
No, it feels like I'm fucking trying to shit through my cock.
这真是...很...生动
That's... very... Specific.
你好 我的朋友
Greetings, my friend.
你好
Howdy.
他们也抓你去审问吗
They taking you in for questioning too?
真希望他们抓我就只是为了这个
I wish that were all they were taking me in for.
看来今晚的行动
Sounds like you ended up
你跟我一样站错了边
on the wrong side of the action tonight, like me.
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
那...
So, uh...
对首次犯事的政♥治♥犯有什么建议吗
any words of advice for a first-time political prisoner?
咬紧真♥相♥
Stick to the truth.
这样你就能光荣就义了
That way, you will have died an honorable death.
好吧 谢了
Yeah, okay. Thank you.
看来我只好自己琢磨了
I guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own.
我相信你肯定能想出来的
I have no doubt that you will.
我是亚历克斯
I'm Alex, by the way.
我是瓦吉尔·巴沙尔
I am Vakeel Bashar,
是人♥民♥选举的巴基斯坦合法总理
the democratically elected Prime Minister of Pakistan.
你不是扯吧
No shit?
是
Shit.
你是说你不是巴基斯坦总理 刚刚是骗我吗
Does that mean that it's bullshit and you're not the Pakistani--
我晕了
I'm confused.
我就是人♥民♥选举的巴基斯坦合法总理
I am the democratically elected Prime Minister of Pakistan.
那你刚才说...算了 你该说"不是扯"
So then you'd say-- never mind. You would say, "No shit."
我以为扯上加扯就成肯定了 抱歉
It could be a double shit negative. My apologies.
没关系 尽在不言中了
That's all right. Lost in translation.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我得赶回大使♥馆♥
I gotta get back to the Embassy
告诉他们亚历克斯的情况
to tell them what happened to Alex.
房♥子外边有士兵
His soldiers are outside.
我知道 所以我会爬到屋顶上
I know, that's why I'm gonna go up to the roof
从邻居家房♥顶爬出去
and climb across to the neighbors.
你脑子进水了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我们全家都会被当叛徒枪决的
We're all going to be shot as traitors.
你还帮这些人做什么
And why are you helping these people?
因为
Because...
我是这个傲慢自大的
I'm the only friend that
帝♥国♥主♥义♥者唯一的朋友 明白吗
that arrogant little imperialist has, okay?
扎曼正打算把这个
Zaman is going to parade
蠢货当成间谍游街
that ignorant jackass to the world as a spy,
还要用他来巩固自己的权位 毁掉这个国家
and use it to consolidate his power and destroy our country.
没错还有这一点
Well, there is that too.
你拿你全家人的性命当儿戏
You have put this entire family in danger.
你为这个人两肋插刀
You are risking your life for
而他肯定不会还你人情
someone who will surely never return the favor,
而且你居然不吃饭就要出门
and you are leaving the house without having eaten anything.
妈 我路边摊上买♥♥点
Ma, I'll grab something on the way.
知道吃就行
That's all I ask.
"操之过急"不是骂人话 就是个口头语
Half-cocked is not an insult. It's an expression.
不不 这是个误会 哈里什
No, no. It was a misunderstanding, Harish.
沃尔特·拉森怎么会
Walter Larson in no way
故意羞辱贵国外长呢
meant to disrespect your Foreign Minister.
我们必须全面调查
We have to learn all the facts
你方无人机被击落事件
about the shooting down of your drone
然后才能作出反应
before formulating a response.
现在我们非常关心...
Now, we are every bit as concerned...
找到拉贾了
Raja?
不 我打了你给的旧联♥系♥电♥话♥
No, I tried your old contact number.
现在是卡拉奇墨西哥快餐店的号♥码
It's now a Chipotle in Karachi.
情报说拉贾的父母多年前就过世了
Intel says that both Raja's parents passed away years ago.
这条路堵死了 真死了
Dead end. Literally.
-还有呢 -您妻子在线上
- Then what? - Your wife is on the phone.
我想想 是和我老婆说话呢
Let's see, talk to my wife
还是等总统挂了电♥话♥
or get torn a new asshole
让他重新给我撕个菊花 给他出气
by the President as soon as he hangs up?
失陪
Excuse me.
翻译的工作做得很好
Lovely job translating.
-我是娜亚拉 -幸会 娜亚拉
- Nayyara. - Nayyara.
谢谢您夸奖 国务卿先生
Thank you, Mr. Secretary.
从你的口音推断 你是旁遮普人
From your accent I'm guessing Punjabi
从伦敦政♥治♥经济学院毕业的吧
by way of London School of Economics?
猜得很准啊 先生
Hm, very good, sir.
我麾下对各路贤才求之若渴
I'm always on the lookout for real talent on my team.
-回头我让人联♥系♥你 -好的
- I'll have someone get in touch. - Okay.
-鞋很配你 -谢谢您
- Love your shoes. - Thank you.
先生
Sir.
-你别忘了 -已经把她加进您的通讯录了
- Make sure that's-- - She's already in your contacts.
亲爱的
Hey, darling.
我在白宫走不开 真的
I'm stuck at the White House. For real.
这次我信你 我一直在看新闻
I actually believe you this time. I've been watching the news.
关于那件不那么紧急的事
On a slightly less urgent note,
想办法让参院
what'd the President say
通过我的法官提名 总统是怎么说的
about pushing my judicial nomination through the Senate?
我还没问
Didn't ask him.
他阻止核冬天到来有点脱不开身
He's a little busy trying to stave off nuclear winter.
没问也好 我想退出了
Just as well. I'm gonna withdraw.
谁想被蒙大纳州的那帮老混♥蛋♥
Who needs their name dragged through the mud
抹黑到跳进黄河也洗不清
by some tired old fucker from the great State of Montana?
不行 你不能弃权 耐心点
No, you're not withdrawing your name. Be patient.
我现在进退两难
Well, I'm in limbo.
我因为利益冲突推掉了所有委托人
I've recused all my clients due to conflicts of interest.
也推辞了不少工作机会
I've turned down offers.
与此同时 我还被困在这个破房♥子里
Meanwhile, I'm stuck in this fucking house.
说真的 只能原地跑步
Just, literally, running in place.
往好的方向想
Well, on the bright side,
你比以前身材好多了
you're in the best shape you've ever been in.
说的也是
Well, there is that.
亲爱的 这个任命是你毕生的梦想
Honey, this appointment is your dream.
是通往最高法♥院♥的跳板
It's a stepping stone to the Supreme Court.
跟我们计划的一样
Just like we planned.
沃尔特 我知道你不想听这些
Walter, I know you don't want to hear this,
但别人给了我很大压力
but I'm getting a lot of pressure to make a decision
想让我做国防部的法律总顾问
on this Pentagon General Counsel job.
我是真心在考虑
And I'm considering it.
不 亲爱的 你不会想做那个的
No, no, honey. You don't want to do that.
我们需要你到地方法♥院♥去
We need you on the District Court.
那好 那你得去跟总统说声
Well, great. Then I need you to talk to the President.
我会在空袭之间时见缝插针的
I will try to buttonhole him between air strikes.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱你
Love you.
-我也爱你 -我更爱你
- Love you too. - Love you more.
拉森夫人
Well, Mrs. Larson...
今天要好好锻炼侧腹肌啊
Gonna work those obliques hard today.
比利 把那活儿收起来
Oh, Billy, put that thing away.
我连咖啡都没喝呢
I haven't even had my coffee yet.
认识你很高兴 亚历克斯
It was a pleasure meeting you, Alex.
是啊
Yeah...
很不幸的是 恐怕
Unfortunately, I'm afraid
这是我们最后一次见面了
we will not be seeing each other ever again.
不管怎么说
For what it's worth,
我觉得你本可以成为一位酷毙的总理
I think you would have made a kick-ass prime minister.
谢谢你听我的获胜演说
Thank you for listening to my victory speech.
至少没有白费
At least it didn't go completely to waste.
演说很不错
It was an amazing speech.
我也这么觉得
I thought so.
但我得说 你心态真是相当不错
I have to say, you're taking all this incredibly well.
也许我的死亡能激励巴基斯坦人♥民♥
Perhaps my death will spur the people of Pakistan
站起来反抗扎曼
to rise up against Zaman
发动起义
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表