剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
政局
边缘
第一季
第一集
巴基斯坦
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡 美国大使♥馆♥
美♥利♥坚♥合众国大使♥馆♥
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡 巴基斯坦
晚上好 大使先生 期待今晚的派对
Evening, Mr. Ambassador. Looking forward to the party tonight.
你肯定期待了 塔尔伯特
I'm sure you are, Talbot.
请问明天能跟您谈个五分钟吗
I was wondering if I could get five minutes with you tomorrow.
可以 我一直想跟你谈谈你的前程
Yes. I've been meaning to talk to you about your future.
我刚看到在招募环境事务主管
I just saw a job posting for a Director of Environmental Affairs.
我们明早再谈
We'll talk in the morning then.
好极了
Perfect.
终于能开掉这家伙了
I can't wait to fire that guy.
拉菲克 有任务了
Rafiq! We're going on a mission.
不 我们没有任务
No, we are not going on a mission.
请离我远点 我都不该开口跟你说话
Please get away from me. I'm not even supposed to talk to you.
-别啊 别小题大作 -没门
- Come on. No fuss, no muss. - Nope.
听说你不能开车了
Heard you lost your driving privileges,
因为你开去看板球赛的越野车
because they had to steam clean that SUV
他们用蒸汽清洁才给弄干净
that you took to the cricket match.
那帮女的喝多了要吐又不是我的错
It's not my fault those ladies couldn't hold their liquor.
行了 好哥们
Come on, be a buddy.
这操蛋的大使♥馆♥可只有我
I'm the only one at this fucking embassy
知道你叫什么
who bothered to learn your name.
我才不载你
I'm not taking you!
走吧
Let's go!
只能载你了
I guess I'm taking you.
-混♥蛋♥ -太棒 现在可以办正事了
- Putz. - Yeah! Now we're talking.
我告诉你 外面很危险
I'm telling you, it's getting dangerous out there.
我觉得出去不安全 空气中弥漫着愤怒
I don't feel safe going out. There's a rage in the air.
你知道你的问题在哪吗 你总是露怯
You know what your problem is? You telegraph fear.
那些武装分子能看出来
The militants can smell it on you.
你脸上就写着傲慢俩字
You telegraph arrogance.
武装分子会割了你的喉发到视频网站上去
The militants are going to cut your throat and put it on YouTube.
-他们有个频道专门发这个 -没错
- They have a channel just for that. - Yeah, exactly.
你觉得我会在这城市的屁♥眼♥里
So you think I'm going to take any risks
冒任何风险吗
in this anal cavity of a country?
看来你在写旅行指南啊
Ooh, so you're writing a travel guide?
我只是来帮忙的 伙计
I'm just here to help, my man.
我告诉你 今天不宜扯淡
I'm telling you, this is the wrong day for your bullshit.
炸炸炸
华盛顿特区
肯德拉
我的天哪
Sweet Jesus.
沃尔特
Walter?
沃尔特
Walter!
你妈 别那样吓我
Shit! Don't scare me like that!
太早了
Oh, too soon.
性感的忍♥者刺客把枕头拿开得太早了
The sexy ninja assassin took the pillow away too soon.
邪恶的美国官僚还活着
Evil American bureaucrat is still alive.
-我们试点别的吧 -不不不 能行的
- Let's try something else. - No, on, no. We'll get it.
就是时间问题而已 多十五秒就搞定了
It's a timing issue. Another 15 seconds would've done it.
我可不想因为谋杀去坐牢
I don't want to go to jail for murder.
他们绝不会判你谋杀罪的
They'd never hit you with murder.
过失杀人倒有可能
Manslaughter,
但你只要跟他们说你是自卫就行了
but you just tell them you were defending yourself.
我当时想要攻击你 我们试试这个吧
I was trying to attack you. Ooh, let's try that.
我假装要攻击你
I'll pretend to be attacking you,
你假装从客房♥服务托盘里抽出一把肮脏的刀
and you pretend to take a dirty knife from a room service tray
把我杀了 怎么样
and kill me, yeah?
为什么你所有的性幻想
Why do all of your sexual fantasies
全都是你被杀了
involve you getting murdered?
为什么你的性幻想
Why do all your sexual fantasies
全是躲在货运集装箱中逃离柬埔寨
involve you fleeing Cambodia in a cargo container?
那故事并不是性幻想
That story wasn't a sexual fantasy.
那是我的童年
That was my childhood.
过来 宝贝 爸爸渴了
Come here, baby. Papa's thirsty.
搞什么鬼
Christ almighty.
-把我松开 -老天
- Untie me! - Oh, God.
如你所知 3P是要加钱的
As you know, threesomes are extra.
不管是谁都打发走 给我松开 松开
Whoever it is, get rid of them. Untie me, untie me!
我知道他在里面
I know he's in there.
-这里没有叫沃尔特的 -借过
- There's no Walter here. - Excuse me.
你不能进来
You can't come in here.
国务卿先生
Mr. Secretary.
最好是要紧事
This had better be important,
因为你看很明显我正开会呢
'cause as you can plainly see, I am in the middle of a meeting.
我找到他了 我们会在七...
I found him. Yeah, we'll be there in seven--
应该是八分钟后到
make that eight minutes.
-你不是他老婆吧 -不是 谢天谢地
- You're not his wife? - Yeah, thank God.
肯德拉 这是茉莉 茉莉 这是肯德拉
Kendra, Jasmine. Jasmine, Kendra.
穿好裤子 上车
Pants. Car.
马上
Now.
-要薄荷糖吗 -不用谢谢
- Do you want a mint? - No, thank you.
-介绍下情况 -好的 巴基斯坦
- Brief me. - Okay, Pakistan.
我给你的活页夹你看了吗
Did you read through the binders I sent you?
除非它们被加密在
Unless they were encrypted
亚洲应♥召♥女郎的阴♥道♥壁上 没看
on the vaginal walls of an Asian call girl, no.
什么活页夹
What binders?
封面上写着"国务卿"的那些
The ones marked "Secretary of State" on the covers,
里面夹着高度机密
the ones containing incredibly
敏感隔绝等级的情报
sensitive SCI level clearance information.
我想我可能
Oh, yeah. I think I might
把它们落在鲍比·范酒吧了
have left them on the bar at Bobby Van's.
我们得派人追踪那些文件并粉碎掉
We'll have to send someone to track them down and shred them.
-比利可以搞定 -比利是谁
- Billy can do it? - Billy?
他是那儿的酒保
He's the bartender there.
是啊 所以你信得过酒保比利
Right. So, you want to trust Billy the bartender
放心地把机密军事文件
with classified military documents
和在巴基斯坦的中情局秘密特工名单交给他
and the names of covert CIA agents in Pakistan?
他是个好孩子 还是我妻子的私人教练
He's a good kid. He's also my wife's personal trainer.
我觉得他们可能有一腿
I think he might be fucking her.
你确定不吃薄荷糖吗
Are you absolutely sure no mint?
说到这个 现在机不可失
Speaking of which, let's not let a good crisis go to waste.
打电♥话♥给我老婆
Call my wife,
告诉她我过去12小时都和总统在一起
tell her I've been with the President for the last 12 hours.
现在告诉我关于巴基斯坦所有我需要知道的事
Now, tell me everything I need to know about Pakistan
多余的屁话一句不许提
and not a goddamn thing more.
好的
Okay.
红海 第五舰队
快啊 快接 快接 接啊
Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up.
-喂 -是我 齐克
- Hello? - Hey! It's Zeke.
Florida Destin
-你在哪呢 -我在红海的某个地方
- Where are you? - We're somewhere in the Red Sea.
不能说太详细 行动保密啥的
Can't be too precise, OPSEC and all that.
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids?
很好 你什么时候能跟他们视频聊天
They're good. When can you Skype with them?
暂时还不行 我们还在航行中
Not for a while. We're underway.
银行那家伙又打电♥话♥来了
The guy from the bank called again.
听口气要准备强行拍卖♥♥了
It sounds like they're gonna foreclose,
你得多赚点钱
so I need you to increase the cash flow.
艾什莉 我告诉过你了 再给我弄点货
Ashley, I keep telling you, send me more product.
我不会动我的存货的 你得卖♥♥贵一点
I'm not gonna break into my stock. You need to charge more.
-你的利润少得可怜 -贵了他们付不起
- Your markup is pathetic. - They can't pay more.
这帮可怜人 大多数一周只赚250美元
Most of these poor guys, they net 250 a week.
家里寄点钱 打游戏 买♥♥黄♥片♥
After sending money home, Xbox, porn,
就没剩多少了
there's nothing left.
这年头谁还会买♥♥黄♥片♥
Who the hell pays for porn these days?
困在船上 没无线又饥渴水手们
Horny sailors stuck in the middle of the ocean with no wifi.
齐克 我真的不想再为了这事跟你吵
Look, Zeke, I really don't wanna have this argument again.
-这是什么意思 我们没吵架 -阿齐霉素
- What do you mean? We're not arguing. - Z-Pak.
-我一直在找你 -艾什莉 别挂
- Been looking all over for you. - Ashley, don't hang up.
-长官 -来真的了
- Sir! - Shit just got real.
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表