剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
上将要最得力的飞行员上天执行任务
Admiral wants his best sticks in the air,
那个人就是你
and that definitely means you.
赶紧把电♥话♥挂了
Get off the phone. Now.
艾什莉 只有靠这些药
Ashley, these drugs are the only thing
才能让船上的大伙儿保持清醒
keeping everybody on this ship awake.
那他们该多喝点咖啡
Then they need to drink more coffee.
你能不能同情一下那些
How about a little compassion
为了让你不用穿伊♥斯♥兰♥罩袍
for the brave men and women
在别国抛头颅洒热血的英雄儿女们
who keep you from having to wear a burqa?
行 我会在保险杠上绑一条黄丝带的
Okay, fine. I will put a yellow ribbon on my bumper.
拜托了 艾什莉 我求你了
Please, Ashley, I'm begging you.
再给我搞点货 必须给我搞来 艾什
Send me more product. You've gotta do it, Ash!
听着 我现在真得挂了
Right now, look, I really gotta go.
-听我说 艾什莉 -我迟到了
- Listen to me! Ashley. - I'm late.
-艾什莉 -晚了的还有你的赡养费
- Ashley! - By the way, so is your alimony check.
别挂 别
Don't hang up! No!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck me.
艾什莉 你以后一定要准时来上班
Ashley, I really need you to get here on time.
排在最前的顾客可以来拿药了
I can take the first customer.
好 今天就拿这些吗
Okay. Is this it for today?
到了 就是这里
This is it. This is it.
如果我十分钟后没回来
If I'm not back in 10,
你直接开走 就当什么都没发生
just drive away like nothing's wrong,
打电♥话♥报告办事处 将我铭记于心
call the OP desk, remember me fondly.
你有包裹吗
Do you have the package?
涨价了
The price has gone up.
你们这帮人搞什么 我们讲好价格了
What is it with your people? We agreed on a price.
我什么都没答应
I agreed to nothing.
等等 等等 不管多少钱 我都愿意付
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Whatever it is, I can pay.
你抓住我的短处了 来啊 捏两把
You got me by the short hairs. Go ahead and squeeze.
再给我的蛋蛋浇点汁
Lemonade my balls.
-双倍 -双倍 没问题
- Double. - Double? No problem.
跟你做生意很愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
至少拿件衣服包一包吧
At least throw in a shirt.
要求太多了吗 所有事都是靠协商
Too much to ask? Everything's a negotiation.
要求多点也不是坏事
It's not necessarily a bad thing.
回大使♥馆♥ 蠢蛋
Back to the Embassy, tonto.
虽说我等不及要离开这个鬼地方
As much as I relish leaving this shithole,
我还是会想念你们这里的特制大♥麻♥
I'm gonna miss your exquisite weed.
你跑来就是为了买♥♥大♥麻♥骗女人上♥床♥
This was all about scoring dope?
不 这是为了跟玛莱娜上♥床♥
No, this is about scoring with Malena.
她在丹麦大使♥馆♥工作
She works at the Danish Embassy,
我准备在今晚的派对上跟她建立外交关系
and I intend to nation build with her at the big party tonight.
-所以得来点够劲的 -外交手法多种多样啊
- Hence the primo smoke. - Diplomacy takes many forms.
我一整天都在忙活水资源净化项目
Look, I spent all day organizing clean water projects,
-就为了日后能被塔♥利♥班♥摧毁 -让开
- only to see them sabotaged by the Taliban. - Go!
我应该上个丹麦妞犒劳自己
I deserve a little Danish nookie.
德国大使♥馆♥的那个艾娃呢
What happened to Eva at the German Embassy?
她想让我给她搞张绿卡 然后就
She wanted me to help her get a green card, and that kinda...
把一切都毁了
ruined everything.
要是她知道玛莱娜的存在
And if she finds out about Malena,
她会把我送进毒气室
she'll send me to the gas chamber.
你为了能游走在国际女性的两腿之间
I'm glad you're risking my life so that you can dine out,
而让我身赴险境 可真是催人泪下
at the International House of Pussy.
那才不是同志游♥行♥
That's no gay pride parade.
该死 他们还在抗♥议♥选举结果
Shit. They're still protesting the election results.
他们哪来那么多的时间来示♥威♥
Where do they find time to do all this protesting?
都不用工作吗
Don't they have jobs?
你为什么停车了
Why are you stopping?
-有些不对劲 -该死
- Something's not right. - Fuck me.
-待在车里 -该死
- Stay here. - Damn it.
操
Shit!
你得下车
Okay, you need to get out of the car
帮我换轮胎
and help me change this tire.
算了吧 今晚我可没兴致下车走走
Yeah, pass. I'm not really feeling the love out here tonight.
他们冲着咱们来了
Hey, they're coming here for us, okay?
需要的时候怎么无人机就不见了
Where the hell is a drone when you need one?
上帝啊 我要被爆菊了
Oh, God! I'm gonna be butt-raped!
你别老想着会被人鸡♥奸♥了
You need to really stop obsessing about man-rape
赶紧给我下车
and get the fuck out of the car!
咱们快离开这 真该死
Let's get the fuck out of here, God damn it!
走走走
Go, go, go, go!
快走
Go! Go!
我的天
Oh, Jesus!
帅呆了
Oh, outstanding.
你瞧见了吗 这不是民众自发的抗♥议♥活动
Okay, see that? This is not a spontaneous demonstration.
这是军方导的一场戏
It's a show staged by the Military.
-怎么回大使♥馆♥ -不行 都封锁了
- Which way back to the Embassy? - No, no, it's blocked.
我们得先找个地方躲躲了
We're going to have to find a place to lay low for a while.
温哥华如何
How about Vancouver?
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
-什么 -该死
- Huh? - Fuck!
军队切断了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
The Military has cut off cell reception.
-他们经常这么做吗 -是啊
- They do that a lot? - Yeah.
这是巴基斯坦的传统
Yeah. It's a Pakistani tradition.
我就想要一个简单直接的回答
I just want to get a straight answer.
沃尔特 总算有个知道全球局势的人了
Walter! Finally, somebody who knows what's going on in the world.
-早上好 总统先生 -早
- Good morning, Mr. President. - Morning.
你病了吗 脸色不太好
Are you sick? You don't look well.
我可正值人生巅峰
I've never felt better.
巴基斯坦到底怎么回事
What's going on in Pakistan?
卡拉奇和伊♥斯♥兰♥堡街头
There are anti-government
爆发了反对当局的示♥威♥游♥行♥
protests on the streets of Karachi and Islamabad.
使♥馆♥区都被封锁了 电视广播信♥号♥♥也中断了
Diplomatic enclaves are sealed. TV and radio are down.
互联网也断了 也就意味着我们没法
Internet's down, too, which means there's no Twitter feed
从推特上知道他们到底在搞什么
to tell us what the hell's happening.
为什么不联♥系♥巴基斯坦大使
Why can't we reach the Pakistani Ambassador?
他被召回了 六小时前从杜勒斯机场回国了
He's been recalled. Flew out of Dulles six hours ago.
这是信♥号♥♥ 最后通牒
It's a signal. The last call.
就像酒吧打烊 常规业务就此中止
Stools on the bar. No more business as usual.
-感觉像是武装政♥变♥ -谁是主谋呢
- Smells like a coup d'etat. - Led by who?
-我没法告诉您 -我可是总统
- I can't tell you that. - I'm the President.
不 我是说 我们不知道
No, I mean... we don't know.
-太好了 -总统先生
- Terrific. - Mr. President,
巴基斯坦手里的核弹头有失控的危险
all of Pakistan's nuclear warheads are at risk.
想象一下如果它们被基♥地♥组♥织♥控制会如何
Imagine if al-Qaeda got their hands on them.
我们必须立即执行应急预案
Our contingency plan needs to be put into motion immediately.
应急预案
Contingency plan?
皮尔斯 你不会忙昏头了吧
Pierce, haven't you been a busy little beaver?
我们哪艘航母在附近海域
Now, what carriers do we have nearby?
三天前 里根号♥的推进系统
Well, the Reagan had to leave station
出了点问题 不得不调离值守海域
three days ago due to propulsion issues,
但后备部队已经在路上了
but we do have a backup en route,
他们可以从红海发起攻击
and they can launch from the Red Sea.
不过会增加飞行时间
Adds a little flight time,
所以我们已经下令飞机升空待命了
so we've begun putting assets in the air now.
万事俱备 就等您点头了 总统先生
All we need is your go-ahead, Mr. President.
先生们 我们先悠着点
Whoa. Gentlemen, let's just take a breath here
别那么着急亮出自己的底牌
and tuck our tiny little peckers back into our pants.
这么着吧 先搞清楚到底怎么回事
Here's an idea. Let's find out what the fuck is going on,
再发起第三次世界大战也不迟
then we can start World War III!
天啊沃尔特 你嘴臭得都能触发消防警报了
Jesus, Walter, your breath is a Goddamn fire hazard.
在大使♥馆♥外面有我们的人吗
Who do we have on the streets outside the Embassy?
我们还在核查 总统先生
We're still checking on that, Mr. President.
封锁大使♥馆♥的时候 我方的几名要员
Most of our key people were already at the Embassy
正在使♥馆♥里参加社交活动
at a social function when it was sealed off.
也就是每月举♥行♥的"这国家就是个定时炸♥弹♥
It's the monthly "This country's a ticking time bomb,
"炸了大家都没好果子吃"大型晚宴
"so we might as well all get shitfaced" gala.
说实话是个挺不错的派对
It's a heck of a party, actually.
我们需要在事发地有眼线
We need eyes and ears on the ground.
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表