剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
Fareeda's school.
有可能这里本来就这样吗
Is there any chance this is what it looks like all the time?
法蕾达
Fareeda!
你拿个撬棍还躲我后面有啥用
You don't get to walk behind me and hold a crowbar.
不能怨我 谁叫你的步幅更大呢
It's not my fault your legs have a longer stride than mine.
那好 你来探路
Okay, fine, then you go around.
见鬼
God damn it.
-去看看什么动静 -你才去看看什么动静
- Go to the sound! - You go towards the sound.
你去那个啥 看看那个啥
You go to the-- with the--
-然后我那个啥 -你手里有武器啊
- Then I'll-- You're the one with the weapon.
-这算哪门子武器 -那好 给我吧
- It's not that much of a weapon. - Okay, then give it to me.
-不准抢我的武器 -快给我
- No, get the fuck off of my weapon. - Hey, give it!
-这他妈是我的武器 -你快放手
- It's my fucking weapon. - Let go of it!
在这里
In here!
法蕾达
Fareeda!
让我先上 我有武器
Let me go first. I have the weapon.
-法蕾达 -法蕾达
- Fareeda! - Fareeda.
-我一听见声音就跑过来了 -得了吧你
- I came as soon as I heard. - Okay--
这里怎么回事
What happened here?
扎曼手下的兵痞 他们说这里有炸♥弹♥威胁
Zaman's militants. They called in a bomb threat
把大家都疏散后就把学校砸了
and trashed the place after everyone evacuated.
怂包们 你们阻止不了
Cowards! You cannot stop women
女性读书学习 最后凌驾于你们
from becoming educated and kicking your ass!
你们这帮怂包
Cowards!
万一他们还有人没撤 听见你叫唤了呢
What if they are not all gone, and they can hear you?
我才不管
I do not care.
大家都哪去了
Where is everyone?
其他教师把女孩们送回家了
The other teachers have taken the girls home to their families.
我要亲手把扎曼开膛破肚
I will personally slice open Zaman's stomach
看着他死在自己的内脏堆里
and watch his entrails bleed into the sewer.
猛啊 我个人觉得又聪明
Ouch. Personally, I find smart,
又有攻击性的女人太迷人了
aggressive women extremely attractive.
希望你有天能碰见一个
I hope that one day you find one.
别闲聊了好吧 任务完成了
Okay, can we stop the chitchat? Mission accomplished.
-赶紧撤吧 -慢着
- Let's go, eh? - Hold on.
怎么了
What?
这些女孩没地方可去
These girls do not have anywhere to go.
她们得跟我们走
They are coming with us.
那好吧
Okay.
我还是分辨不清我们在哪
I still don't recognize any of this.
你说我们的坠机点在北边
You said we crashed north.
那我们就超北边浪
We're heading north.
《浪子保镖》 那电影不错
"North," that's a good movie.
伊利亚·伍德
Elijah Wood.
演过《指环王》
"Lord of the Rings."
该你了
Your turn.
如果这边是北边
If this is north...
那太阳怎么会
how come the sun's setting...
在右手边落山
on the right?
是吗
It is?
不是吧你
Oh, come on.
你可是负责领航的人
You're supposed to be the navigator.
《领航员》
"Flight of the Navigator."
也是部好电影
That's a good movie.
莎拉·杰西卡·帕克主演
Sarah Jessica Parker.
还演过《斯通家族》
"Family Stone."
该你了
Your turn.
你知道只有你一个人在玩这个游戏吧
You realize you're the only person playing that game, yeah?
什么游戏
What game?
我们得赶紧回到飞机那里
We gotta get back to that plane...
不然我们就完蛋了
or we're fucked.
水喝没了 哥们
There's no more water, man.
慢着
Wait a second.
就是那
That's it.
就是那
That's it.
-就是那座山 -什么
- That's the hill. - Huh?
就是那座山 干扰机 快走
That's the hill, Jammer. Come on.
快来
Come on.
我们就要
We're almost...
到家了
home.
没事 没事
That's okay. That's okay.
坚持住 哥们
Just hang in there, pal.
坚持住
Just hang in there.
先生 您有什么事吗
Sir, can I help you?
-你好 -你好
- Shalom. - Shalom.
我是美国国务卿沃尔特·拉森
I'm United States Secretary of State, Walter Larson,
来见塔莉娅·利维外长
here to see Foreign Minister Talia Levi.
国务卿先生 您的来访并没记录在时间表里
Mr. Secretary, I don't have you on the schedule.
您带证件了
Do you have identification?
我靠这张脸就够了
I have my face.
有点小问题
This is a problem.
为安全考虑您和您的团队得拿到授权才能通过
We need to clear you and your team for security purposes.
不如我们直接回酒店
Maybe we should just go back to the hotel
通过正常方式安排这次会面
and try arranging this through the proper channels.
打给利维外长
Call Minister Levi.
告诉她我来了
Tell her I'm here,
如果她不想卷入莫名其妙的国际争端
and if she wants to avoid a mashuganah international incident
她最好马上见我
she better damn well see me.
是 国务卿先生
Yes, Mr. Secretary.
好了 先生 跟我来
All right, sir. Follow me.
莫名其妙用的不错
Nice use of mashuganah.
什么鬼
What the...?
是辆车
It's a car!
车 开过来
Car! Over here!
好吧 这些女孩怎么办
Okay, what are we gonna do with these girls?
这些女孩是住宿生
These girls are boarders.
她们家都住得很远
Their families live way out in the provinces.
我不知道该带她们去哪
I don't know where to take them.
没事的 姑娘们 这是我哥哥拉菲克
It's okay, girls. This is my brother, Rafiq.
这是他的 这位是亚历克斯
And his... This is Alex.
不用害怕 姑娘们
Don't be afraid, little ones,
我们是来帮助你们的
we're here to help you.
为什么他搞得好像我们是霍比特人似的
我们必须带着她们
We must keep them with us
直到我找到别家能接收她们的学校
until I find another school that can take them.
-没问题 -看来你都想好怎么办了
- No problem. - Oh, you got it all figured out, eh?
我知道怎么办 带她们去美国大使♥馆♥
I do. We take them back to the US Embassy.
我的学生们需要住的地方 而不是政♥治♥避难
My girls need a place to sleep, not political asylum.
这是暂住 他们会提供食物和住宿
Temporarily. They have food, a place to sleep.
他们还为外交官的孩子建了学校
They even have a school for diplomat's kids.
我确定他们会在事态平息前收留这些姑娘的
I'm sure they'll take the girls until things calm down.
好吧 基特里奇可恨你恨得牙痒痒
Okay, Kittredge isn't gonna exactly welcome you with open arms.
对 他想调我去巴格达 尽管调就是
Yeah, he wants to send me to Baghdad? Let him send me to Baghdad.
只要这些女孩平安 这一切就值得
As long as the girls are safe, that's all that matters.
你愿意为了我的学生被调去伊♥拉♥克♥
You'd let yourself be sent to Iraq for my girls?
没有丝毫犹豫
Without hesitation.
沃尔特不是要炒了基特里奇吗
Walter's firing Kittredge, isn't he?
-对 -而且你还会被派去巴黎
- Yes. - And then you get to go to Paris.
你就不能别戳穿我吗
Would you just let me have this moment, please?
我不会带我的学生去美国大使♥馆♥
I am not taking my girls to the US Embassy.
不幸的是 美国大使♥馆♥是我们唯一的出路
Well, unfortunately, the US Embassy is all we have right now.
我们走 得赶快离开室外
Let's go. We gotta get off the street.
一旦拉贾开始行动
Once Raja makes his move,
所有地方都会被暴♥动♥和示♥威♥的人群淹没
there's going to be rioting and demonstrations everywhere.
-谁要开始做什么 -对 你还不知道
- Who's doing what now? - Oh, you missed this.
亚历克斯前几天又回到咱家
Yeah, Alex came by the house the other day
引发了另一场政♥变♥
and started another fucking coup.
但这次政♥变♥是好事 我们走
But it's a good coup. Come on.
亚历克斯叔叔会带大家去安全的地方
Uncle Alex is taking everyone to a safe place.
怪叔叔看上咱们老师了
他这辈子能追上就怪了
这太疯狂了 你根本都不该来这儿
This is insane. You're not even supposed to be here.
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表