剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
He's ready to blow Zaman's brains all over the wall.
国♥务♥院♥从什么时候开始部署黑色行动了
Since when does the State Department employ Black Ops?
在预算中深藏不露而已
It's buried deep in the budget.
这部分你可没告诉我
You didn't tell me that part.
好吧 快上 开枪吧 就现在
Okay, go now, go now. Do it now.
-我觉得从这里我打不中他 -那就走近点
- I don't think I can shoot him from here. - Then get closer.
-不 我不想靠近他 -快过去
- No, I don't want to get closer. - Get closer.
不 我不想 别推
No, I don't-- No--
我又想了下 在这应该能打中
On second thought, I can do it from here.
-别他妈推我了 -开枪就对了
- Stop fuckin' pushing me! - Just do it.
快开枪
Do it!
就现在
Do it now.
-住手 -怎么了 出什么事了
- No! - Ah! What? What's happening?
他在给扎曼看他的精神病病例
He's showing Zaman his psychiatric file.
他说什么
What's he saying?
很显然扎曼一直患有很严重的阳痿
Apparently, Zaman is plagued by crippling impotence,
而且天生尺寸还不太大
and he's not very well endowed.
对应的说法应该是唇膏男
I believe the term is "Pencil dick."
我才不在乎他那里像牙签
I don't care if he has a weenus.
现在怎么样了
What's happening?
好吧 不太好说
Okay, it's unclear,
但很明显 扎曼的性幻想是关于
but apparently, Zaman has fantasies
看他老婆跟小鲜肉上♥床♥
of watching his wife have sex with young men,
然后小鲜肉再被他折磨并处死
who he then tortures and executes,
不过在处死前他会先吃了他们的阳♥具♥
but not before he has consumed their genitalia
为了给自己壮阳
in order to make himself more virile.
那可不是性幻想
Oh! Not a fantasy.
扎曼完蛋了
Zaman's toast.
我们没事了 一切结束
We're good. It's over.
兄弟
Buddy.
给我们照张相 -没问题
- Take our picture. - Yes.
对 很好 别动
Oh, yeah, nice. Okay...
-别伤心 -操♥你♥妈♥
- No hard feelings. - Fuck you.
扯淡 你就耍我玩呢
Bullshit! This is all bullshit.
你休想把我的战争搞砸
Don't try to muck up my war.
只有一个办法能消除扎曼的核能力
There's only one way to take out Zaman's nuclear capability,
我做定了
and I'm doing it.
你觉得我在说谎
You think I'm lying?
拿给我看证据
All right, let's see the proof.
我现在还拿不出证据
Well, I don't have any right this second.
再见 沃尔特 还有你 你被开除了
Goodbye, Walter. And you, you're fired.
-我做错什么了 -嫁给他
- What did I do? - You married him.
-也是 -你不能走
- Yup. - You can't go!
你又准备揍我吗
Are you gonna hit me again?
如果他不动手 我自己上
If he won't, I might.
我没时间陪你们玩
I don't have time for this.
你想要证据 这就是证据
You want proof? There's proof!
没有什么比这个更具说服力了
It doesn't get any proofier than that.
你刚收到这些照片的吗
Are you getting these right now?
我跟你一样是第一次看到这些照片
You're seeing 'em as I'm seeing 'em.
这些照片是在总统府拍的吗
Were these taken inside the Presidential Palace?
-对 怎么了 -那是打击目标之一
- Yes, why? - That's on the target list.
我们的轰炸机几分钟后就到
Our planes are minutes away.
该死 皮尔斯 你和我马上去战情室
Shit. Pierce, you and me, Sit Room, now!
乔安妮 我还是要开除你
Joanne, you're still fired.
你之前说过 我没聋
I heard you the first time.
欢迎加入失业一族
Join the club.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
快 沃尔特 我们得速度
Come on, Walter, let's do it!
-我们有很多要谈的 -还用你说
- We have a lot to talk about. - Clearly.
-一起吃晚餐 -快去吧
- Over dinner? - Go!
好的 来揍我吧
All right, just punch me.
-准备好了吗 -用尽吃奶的劲来揍我吧
- Are you ready? - Punch me as hard as you can, go!
吃奶的劲
Hard as--
老子天下无敌
I am invincible!
换我 换我 换我
Do me, do me, do me!
要来了 来了 来了
OK. OK. OK.
这么下去不行 我们得好好做下打算
This isn't working. We need a plan.
总统先生
Mr. President.
皮尔斯 沃尔特
Pierce? Walter?
他搞定那个狗♥娘♥养♥了
He got the son of a bitch.
把照片用大屏幕显示
Put that up on the screen.
-给他看 -这照片是刚刚拍下的
- Show him! - This photo was taken moments ago.
我们干掉他了 先生
We got him, sir.
巴基斯坦的所有核设施
All Pakistani nuclear sites have been secured
已被亲♥美♥派掌控
by forces loyal to the United States.
-上将 -先生
- Admiral? - Sir.
取消无上智慧行动
Cancel Infinite Wisdom.
太好了
Yes!
做得好 拉森
Nice job, Larson.
那他之后的下场会如何
So, uh, what's going to happen with him now?
他会在他同僚组成的陪审团前受审
He will be tried before a jury of his peers,
然后被送上绞刑架受死
and then hanged until he dies.
我们可是民♥主♥国家
We are a democracy.
可不是
Right.
邮政飞机现在就停在外面
The mail plane is out there right now
而且无人看管
and nobody's watching it.
我们抢了它 飞去伊维萨岛
We take it, we fly it to Ibiza.
我们用卖♥♥勃起哥换来的钱
We use the money from the boner guy statue
给自己买♥♥栋房♥子
to buy ourselves a house
永远在那生活下去
and we live there forever.
邮政飞机的油太少 飞不到伊维萨岛
There's not enough gas in the mail plane to get to Ibiza.
那好 那就去桑给巴尔
Fine! We take it to Zanzibar.
我们绝对能他妈飞到桑给巴尔
We can fuckin' make it to Zanzibar.
-桑给巴尔毛都没有 -那里有女人
- Nothing in Zanzibar. - There are women in Zanzibar.
-女人 -我们向女人们播种
- Women? - We sex the women.
让她们为我们繁衍后代 组建自己的部落
We make the babies. We start a tribe.
那信怎么办
What about the mail?
什么信怎么办
What about the mail?
我们不能偷信 那可违犯联邦法
We can't steal the mail. That's a federal offense.
你说得对 我们把信留下 只开走飞机
You're right. We leave the mail. We steal the plane.
这就对了
That's good!
-不会有人坐牢 -对
- Nobody goes to jail. - Okay.
-卡尔怎么办 -卡尔又怎么了
- What about Carl? - What about Carl?
邮政飞机的钥匙在卡尔手上
Carl's got the keys to the mail plane.
我们拉卡尔入伙
We cut Carl in.
卡尔跟我们一起走
Carl comes, too.
一个女人都不能给他
No women for Carl.
一个女人都不给他
No women for Carl.
你从哪又搞了一瓶蓝橙力娇酒
Where'd you find another bottle of Curacao?
我没搞到
I didn't.
之前半小时我们一直喝漱口水来着
We've been drinking mouthwash for the past half hour.
拉菲克 我完全在状况外了
Rafiq, I'm flying blind here.
你最好给沃尔特打个电♥话♥
You might want to call Walter,
马上打
right now.
为什么
Why?
先生 亚历克斯·塔尔伯特打来电♥话♥
Sir, Alex Talbot is on the phone.
他说很紧急
He says it's urgent.
-我去走廊接 -不
- I'll take it out in the hallway. - No.
他说希望总统也能听到
Um, he says he wants the President to hear this, too.
扬声器打开了 先生
Mic is on, sir.
-是谁打来的 -那哥们
- Who is this now? - That guy.
他就是黑色行动间谍
He's Black Ops.
我是纳瓦罗总统
This is President Navarro.
总统先生 我是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Mr. President, Alex Talbot.
塔尔伯特先生 我想亲自向你表示衷心感谢
Yes, Mr. Talbot. I want to personally thank you--
没时间说这个 听着 在扎曼被捕前
No time. Listen, before Zaman was arrested,
他派了一架战斗机飞往以色列
he launched a fighter jet towards Israel,
飞机装载了一枚核弹
armed with a nuclear missile.
飞行员是他的亲信
The pilot is a loyalist.
接到的命令是无论如何都不得返航
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表