剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
Walter?
拉贾在日内瓦 住在威尔逊总统酒店
Raja's in Geneva, checked into the Hotel President Wilson.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么我感觉
Why do I get the feeling
你马上会去做蠢事
you're about to do something really stupid?
我爱你
I love you.
我告诉我姐姐 她带德怀特
I'm telling my sister they can stay with us
去乔治城大学参观时可以住我们家
when they come to visit Georgetown with Dwight.
我没说过她可以住我们家
I didn't say she could stay with us.
当时说好的可没这条
That wasn't part of the deal.
现在有了
Well, it is now.
还傻等什么 走啊 我们走
What are we waiting for? Come on, let's go!
玩得太过火了 马丁
Went too far, martin.
-你总是太过火 -老天 伙计
- You always go too far. - God, dude.
你瞄的再往上几厘米
Whoa! Another couple inches,
我就被你爆头了
you would've hit me in the face.
但是不是让人血脉喷张啊
But wasn't it thrilling?
游戏结束 马丁
Game over, Martin.
我会让他们打电♥话♥
I'm going to let them use that telephone.
你要那么做就死定了
Do that and you're a dead woman.
我都分不清他们是在演戏还是来真的了
I can't tell what's real anymore, man.
这俩英国佬太会演戏了
These British people are too good at acting.
好极了 你是要拿电♥话♥吗
Oh, great, is that the phone?
好像你知道怎么用那玩意似的
As if you even know how to use that thing.
我这是笑你呢
Now that is a laugh.
去你大爷天王老子的
Oh, sweet mother of Christ!
我♥操♥ 伙计
Oh. Holy fuck, dude!
操
Damn.
抱歉 马丁 我可能做得有点过分了
Apologies, Martin. I may have crossed the line there a bit,
但我从很久以前就一直想这么做
but I've been meaning to do that for such a long time.
而且也许我们正需要这种事
And, well, maybe it takes something like this
来令我们重燃爱火 因为你知道
to bring us back together again, because you know,
我真的有那么一丁点担心你了
I actually started to feel a little bit of sympathy for you,
而且我从没想到我还会再对你有这种感情
and, you know, I never thought that would ever happen again.
你有没有感觉到不同呢 亲爱的
Are you feeling anything differently, darling?
我真是五感杂陈
I'm feeling rather a lot.
也对 那好 稍等下
Right. Okay, hold on just a second.
我就
I'll just--
妈妈啊
Oh! Bloody hell!
我的天 我的腿
Oh God, my leg!
这伤很严重 我们得带他去看医生
This is gonna get nasty. We've got to get him to a doctor.
那好吧
Very well.
所有人都上路虎
Everyone to the Land Rover.
对了 出发前我们能用下电♥话♥吗
Yeah, any chance we could use that phone before we go?
我们没有电♥话♥
We don't have a phone.
我们只是骗你们上钩而已
We were just deliberately leading you on.
没电♥话♥吗
No phone, huh?
那这个你怎么解释
Well, then how do you explain this?
那是给我的按♥摩♥棒♥充电的
Oh, well, that's for my vibrator.
是吗 按♥摩♥棒♥明明是用电池的
Oh, really? Thought those use batteries.
确实是
They do,
但在这个鬼地方AA电池可很难搞到
but you try getting your hands on AA batteries around here.
而按照我耗电的程度
And at the rate I go through them,
就不停地嗡嗡嗡 嘤嘤嘤 啊啊啊
with all that jigga-jig, jigga-jig, voom!
打断下 我们能出发了吗
Excuse me! Can we please go?
告诉菲尔我们中途去日内瓦加油休整下
Tell Phil we're making a little pit stop in Geneva.
-然后打给酒店 -打扰下 国务卿先生
- Then call the hotel... - Excuse me, Mr. Secretary.
-菲尔人呢 -计划有变 先生
- Where's Phil? - There's been a change of plans, sir.
您平常的机组成员已被革职了
Your usual flight crew have been relieved of duty.
今天由我为您服务
I'll be flying you today.
-谁下的命令 -美国总统
- Under whose orders? - The President of the United States.
我身负行政命令要将您带回华盛顿特区
I'm under executive order to make sure you get back to DC,
而我正准备照做 先生
and that's exactly what I'm gonna do, sir.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我玩呢吧
You've got to be fuckin' shitting me.
快啊 走开
Come on, move.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Shift your asses.
快啊 给老娘让开
Come on, out of the bloody way.
好了
Ah, right.
-那好 谁来出面处理 -我来
- Okay, um, who's going to handle this? - I will.
-祝你平安 -祝你平安
- Salaam alaikum. - Salaam alaikum.
-他是谁 -他是当地的军阀
- Who's he? - He's a local warlord.
我们付他能砸死人那么多的钱
We pay him a frightful amount of money,
他确保我们不会被绑♥架♥或者砍头
and he ensures we're not kidnapped or beheaded.
我能提醒下你们 我已经失了好多血吗
Can I remind you people I'm losing a lot of blood here?
过来吧 朋友们
Come along, chums.
你知道 等这事了结
You know, when this is over,
你和你老婆可能得去做个夫妻心理治疗
you and your wife might consider couples' therapy.
我跟我前妻看过 毛用都没有
Didn't do shit for me and my ex,
但总值得一试
but it's worth a shot.
好了 进去了
Okay, in you go.
这就是医院
This is a hospital?
这不是皇家伦敦医院 亲爱的
Well, it's not the Royal London, darling,
但很明显这小子是从某个
but apparently this chap graduated first
我从没听说过的医学院以第一名毕业的
of some medical school I've never quite heard of.
阿齐霉素 这哥们看着很眼熟
Um, Z-pak, this guy looks familiar.
-阿齐霉素 -我♥操♥
- Z-pak? - Oh, fuck.
你认识伊沙克
You know Ishaq?
阿齐霉素
Z-pak?
我们见过面
We met.
棒极了 因为他是军阀的儿子
Wonderful. Because he's the warlord's son.
这可能不是游戏的环节 对吧
This is probably not part of the game, is it?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
我得跟大使谈谈
I need to speak with the Ambassador.
-他在开会 -多谢提醒
- He's in a meeting. - Thanks for the heads up.
不 不 你不能就这么进去
No, no, you can't just go in there!
-大使先生 -塔尔伯特 现在不是时候
- Mr. Ambassador? - Talbot, not now.
抱歉打扰了 但我注意到
Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but notice
你封锁了整个使♥馆♥的入口和出口
that you locked down all the Embassy's entrances and exits?
伙计们 我们等下继续
Folks, we can pick this up in a minute.
在外面等下
Wait outside.
怎么回事
What gives?
谁都不能离开使♥馆♥
Nobody leaves this Embassy,
特别是那七个女孩
especially not those seven girls.
事态进一步演变了
The situation has evolved.
你有没有再做一个预知梦
Have you had a second dream,
希望正好能抵消第一个梦
hopefully one that negates the first?
是华盛顿那边的命令
This is direct from DC.
我们要开始戒♥严♥
We are on lockdown.
我们现在能做的就是看管好这些女孩
And now what we have to do is hold on to these girls
等待进一步通知
until further notice.
为了什么
For what?
-你没听说吗 -听说什么
- You haven't heard? - Heard what?
自巴基斯坦的互联网三天前被关闭以来
Since the internet in Pakistan was turned off three days ago,
巴基斯坦网络沉寂被打破
社交网络上一片沉寂 直到今天
we've seen virtual social-media silence until today,
七位年轻的巴基斯坦女孩的微博账户
when the twitter accounts of seven young Pakistani girls
在美国使♥馆♥内部突然活跃起来
burst to life from inside the american embassy--
向大家展现了一个国家
snapshots from a country
处于历史性危机边缘时的风土人情
on the brink of an historic crisis.
巴基斯坦的领袖乌马尔·扎曼
This reaction from Umair Zaman,
刚刚在巴基斯坦全国性电视节目上
the leader of Pakistan issued moments ago
发表了对此事的态度
on Pakistani national television.
美国先是想从空中攻击我们
First the United States attempts to attack us from the sky.
现在又将七名我国儿童囚禁在他国使♥馆♥里
Now they are holding seven of our children inside their embassy.
她们口中的变♥态♥叔叔到底是谁
Who is this "Uncle Creepy" they refer to
他又对她们做了什么
and what is he doing to them?
她们是人♥质♥ 甚至处境更糟
They are hostages or worse.
吱吱吱 发发发
Tweet, tweet, tweet.
我们穿过鸟群 劈开云朵
We flew through a flock of birds, the clouds parted,
来到了它的王国
then we entered his kingdom.
我的天王老母
Holy shit.
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表