剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
而我需要点酒来醒酒 马上就要
And I need hair of the dog, pronto.
你明知道
Yeah, well, you know
战情室里不准喝酒
there's no alcohol allowed in the Situation Room.
那就伪装成橙汁
Well, make it look like orange juice.
你以为林登·约翰逊指挥越战时是清醒的吗
Christ, do you think LBJ fought Vietnam in this room sober?
越战我们输了 还记得吗
Yeah, we lost that one, remember?
还用你说 这工作耗死人了
Tell me about it. This job sucks ass.
早知道我就当内政部长了
I should've asked for Secretary of Interior.
那样就不会有人♥大♥半夜的把你
No one's gonna take you away from a hooker
从温柔乡里薅出来拯救拉什莫尔肖像山了
in the middle of the night to save Mount Rushmore.
-现在后悔晚了 -我能吃块薄荷糖吗
- Yeah, well, too late. - Can I have a mint?
有一位叫比利的先生打电♥话♥来
Uh, a guy named Billy called,
说他是鲍比·范酒吧的酒保 说是要紧事
says he's a bartender at Bobby Van's. He says it's important.
我 我不认识这人
I don't-- I don't know.
找肯德拉的吧
Kendra?
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
就你这一身名牌西服
You might as well have a target on your back
-简直找打 -抱歉
- with that Brooks Brothers jacket. - I'm sorry.
-我把土耳其毯帽忘家里了 -见鬼
- I left my fez at home. Okay. - Shit!
我得赶紧把你带离街头
I've got to get you off the street.
我们去我爸妈家 离这里不远
We'll go to my parents' house. It's not far from here.
现在就见家长有点太早了吧
Isn't it a little soon to meet your parents?
我们这才刚约会
I mean, we just started dating.
-太强了 宝贝 -怎么样啊 哥们
- Rock and roll, baby! - Hey, what's going on, buddy?
你知道那个公共事务官吗
Hey, you know that Public Affairs Officer?
叫盖尔什么来着 人真可爱
Gail what's-her-name? Real cute.
-谁 盖尔·斯威特 -就是她
- Who? Gail Sweet? - Yeah!
-怎么了 -她怀孕了
- Yeah. - She's pregnant.
-什么 -吃惊吧
- What? - Yeah!
医务室的CJ告诉我的
CJ over in Medical told me.
真是 不知是这船上哪个
God! Whoever she's banging
撞大运的混♥蛋♥睡了她
luckiest son of a bitch on this boat
他这回可是倒血霉了
just became the unluckiest.
她才没怀孕
She ain't pregnant.
她不可能怀
She can't be.
你怎么知道
How would you know that?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
她发誓她在吃避孕药 伙计
She swore to me she was on the pill, man.
-居然怀孕了 -CJ是这么告诉我的
- Pregnant? - Well, that's what CJ says.
该死 我现在可惹不起这种麻烦
Fuck me! I cannot afford this shit right now.
我有点担心你 阿齐霉素
I'm worried about you, Z-Pak.
我身上已经背了两笔不良贷款了
I'm dealing with two underwater mortgages
现在又得养孩子
and child support.
我从飞行学校毕业后就靠透♥支♥信♥用♥卡♥过活了
I've been living off of credit cards since flight school,
开着6千5百万一架的飞机
flying $65 million fighter jets
却他妈只赚最低工资
for minimum fucking wage!
早知道就和我兄弟一样当水管工了
I should've been a plumber like my brother.
比抢钱赚的都多
Son of a bitch makes out like a bandit.
看来你俩都对带"道"的东西很在行
Well, you both know how to lay pipe.
我应该带几个卖♥♥毒品的徒弟
I could teach people to push pills for me.
-你来吗 -才不要
- You in? - Fuck no.
不要 我打算参加海军航♥空♥队考试
No, I'm thinking of taking my FAA exam.
以后为捷蓝航♥空♥或者联邦快递开飞机
Yeah, gonna fly for FedEx or JetBlue!
很不想戳破你的美梦
I hate to pop your dream bubble,
但是联邦快递不招人 捷蓝的工资低的要死
but FedEx ain't hiring and Jet Blue pays shit.
你从哪听说的
Where'd you hear this?
你以为狼牙棒和炸♥弹♥狂为什么又参军了
Why do you think Mace and Boomer just re-upped?
至少绝不是因为这里伙食好
Well, it ain't for the food, that's for damn sure.
那你加入吗
So, you with me?
看来我也没得选了啊
Doesn't seem like I got much of a choice.
收到
Roger that.
开飞机撒农药赚钱吗
Is there any money in crop dusting?
能不能有个人来告诉我
Now, will somebody please tell me
我们现在到底是他妈要去炸谁
who the fuck we're supposed to bomb the shit out of?
小道消息说沃尔特·拉森要竞选总统
Word is Walter Larson's gonna make a run for president.
上次他来这里时
And the last time he was here,
我还给他介绍了女孩
I hooked him up with girls.
双胞胎 亚洲金发双胞胎
Twins. Blonde Asian twins.
在这倒霉沙漠里绝对是少见
High degree of difficulty in this Goddamn desert.
然后他跟我说他和我 用他的原话说
And he told me that he and I were, and I quote,
失散已久的兄弟
"Cut from the same cloth."
如果他竞选成功 我就有福享了
If he gets elected, it'll be payback time.
你为什么在这儿
Why are you here?
因为我没法回那个倒霉大使♥馆♥
Because I can't get back to the fucking Embassy.
我是说 你为什么在外♥交♥部♥
No, I mean, why are you in the Foreign Service?
你根本不会搞外交
You make a miserable diplomat.
因为我在达特茅斯班上的其他混♥蛋♥们
Because when all the other pricks from my class at Dartmouth
都去华尔街做穷♥人♥和中产阶级的
went off to Wall Street to suck every nickel
吸血鬼了
from the poor and middle-class,
我不想成为那样的人
I didn't want to be one of 'em!
你可能根本看不懂我
Hard as it may be for you to fathom,
但我真的想干番事业
I want to make a difference.
就靠给上司拉皮条的吗
Ah, by procuring prostitutes for your boss?
告诉你
You know what?
军队是以食为天
An army marches on its stomach.
沃尔特·拉森是以性为天
Walter Larson marches on his dick.
谁管呢 撇开表象 沃尔特是个好人
Who cares? Underneath all that, Walter's a good guy.
听说他给小费很大方
I heard he tips well.
麦克风关闭 保安级别: 最高机密
现榨的吗
Is that fresh-squeezed?
是的 按您的要求
Yeah, just like you asked.
好的 我们相信不论当权的是谁
All right, we now believe that whoever is in charge
已经控制了他们的核武库
has assumed command and control of their nuclear arsenal,
而且想要转移核弹头
and is attempting to relocate the warheads.
-棒极了 -总统先生
- Terrific. - Mr. President,
我们得在他们转移前炸掉这些关键位置
we need to take out those key sites before they can be moved.
-算了吧 -等他们转移就来不及了
- Come on. - Once they're hit, it'll be too late.
这些位置只是猜想 就出自你那破特工之口
These sites are just guesses. It's your same bad intel
年复一年抓不到本·拉♥登♥
that missed Bin Laden year after year
同时却在阿伯塔巴德夜夜笙歌♥
while he was swapping wives every night
玩换妻玩得不亦乐乎
right in the middle of Abbottabad.
好 沃尔特 那你有什么建议
All right, Walter, what's your proposal?
召开联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥紧急会议
Call an emergency session of the UN Security Council,
搞个区域首脑会议
get a regional summit going.
在你的首脑们把旅馆团购价
The region will be a smoking ruin
协商出来前 这地区都被炸成灰了
before your summit can negotiate a group rate on hotel rooms.
你绝不可能炸掉所有存放地点
You'll never hit all those sites,
那些没被毁掉的弹头
and the ones you miss will end up being sold
都将在黑市上被高价买♥♥走
to the highest bidder on the black market!
总统先生 如果听从他的计划
Mr. President, if you go with this plan,
很快您就将看到有人在易趣上
it won't be long before you see a listing
卖♥♥远程弹道导弹
for a long-range ballistic missile on eBay.
瞧瞧 屋子真不错啊
Oh, hello. Nice house.
-这真是你家 -你以为我家什么样
- You live here? - Yeah, what did you expect?
不知道 小泥屋
I don't know. A mud hut,
散养着山羊 烧轮胎取暖
stray goats, burning tires.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
请问那是什么样的感觉啊
Hey, what does it feel like
每天这么混♥蛋♥[直译为屁♥眼♥]
to be such an asshole?
世界就掌握在混♥蛋♥手里 朋友
Well, the world is run by assholes, my friend.
不要小看屁♥眼♥
Don't underestimate the asshole.
可是人身上最有力的肌肉
It's the most powerful muscle in the body.
可以让你碎屎万段
It will crush you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
阿齐霉素
Z-Pak!
你们被挑出来执行特殊任务
You're being singled out for something special.
长官 怎么回事
Sir, what's going on?
我跟你一样所知有限
You know as much as I do!
就到指定地点 在空中待命
Just get on station and await further instruction.
这是之前买♥♥不夜神欠你的五十美元
Here's the 50 that I owe you for the Provigil.
什么时候能再给我弄点
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表