剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
Weeks?
不好意思
Excuse me?
抱歉 我不懂印地语
Sorry, I don't speak Hindi.
他没事吧
Is everything okay?
祝你手术顺利
Good luck with your surgery.
大家都希望你早日康复
Everyone here wishes you a speedy recovery.
谢谢 谢您吉言
Thanks. I really appreciate the kind words.
这他妈什么鬼
What the fuck was that?
总统有点怪
Something weird is going on with the President.
查清楚怎么回事
Find out what it is.
不 我不想丢下你
No, I don't want to leave you.
我没事 去吧
I'll be fine, go.
我刚要打给你
I was just about to call you.
他手术开始了吗
Has he gone under yet?
马上开始 他总算进手术室了
Moments away, finally.
一定要知会医生他对头孢克洛[抗生素]过敏
All right, make sure the doctors know he's allergic to Ceclor.
他小时候曾对那药有过敏反应
He had a reaction to it as a child,
不过还是小心些为好
but better to be safe.
好 我已经告诉他们了
Yeah, I already told them.
你真的很棒
You're very good.
还有 他醒来后
Also, when he comes to,
告诉他我正式成为国防部法律总顾问了
tell him I've been officially confirmed as DOD General Counsel.
太好了 这就是他醒来后
Great. So that's what you want me to tell him,
你想要我告诉他的吗
the moment he wakes up?
反正他会很快知道的
He's going to find out pretty damn quickly.
那时告诉他 至少镇静剂还起作用
At least he'll be sedated.
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me!
他妈的给我让开 快点
Get the fuck out of the way. Come on.
借过
Excuse me.
借过 不是吧
Excuse me, no--
夏奇拉
Shakira.
拜托
Please.
他妈的滚开 滚开 滚开
Out of my fucking way. Get out, get out.
骑自行车的老兄 我想买♥♥你的车
Hey, bicycle man, I want to buy your bicycle.
我买♥♥你的单车 出一千美金
I want to buy your bicycle. $1,000.
看 这可是大钞
Look, money.
是的 不错吧 你收下
Yes, it's good. You take it.
-可是一色绿啊 -以色列币吗
- It's real. - Israel?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
Yeah. Oh, what the fuck are you--
不不不 不是以色列币
No, no, no, not Israel!
给你 我的全部家当
Here you go, all of my money.
看看 18美金
Look at that, $18.
给你 18美金
There you go, $18.
都给你
Yeah, there you go.
太好了 我懂
Great job. Yeah, I know.
你这生意做得跟抢钱一样 谢谢
You made out like a bandit. Thank you.
塔尔伯特 让我过去 让我过去
Hey, Talbot! Let me through, let me through.
走开
Out of my way.
好了 沃尔特 该睡觉了
Okay, Walter, time for you to go to sleep.
你能从十倒数到一吗
Can you count back from 10 for me?
十 九
Ten, nine...
这可是手术室
This is an operating room!
皮尔斯在去特拉维夫的路上
Pierce is on his way to Tel Aviv.
总统快没耐心了
The President is losing patience.
你派出的侦查飞机
The recon planes you sent out
无法低空飞行拍摄照片
can't get low enough to shoot footage.
太多高射炮了
They're taking too much flak.
他批准皮尔斯的以色列联合袭击行动
He gave Pierce the go-ahead for an Israeli joint strike.
他们在排挤你
They're sidelining you.
皮尔斯 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Pierce, that motherfucker...
混 混球
fuck... fucker...
好了 该给鸡鸡动手术了
Okay, it's penis time.
我很确定这电♥话♥是找我的
I'm pretty sure that's for me!
你好 马苏德府邸 我是哈桑
Hello, Massoud residence. Hasan speaking.
我是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
This is Alex Talbot.
拉菲克不在 再见
Rafiq is not here. Goodbye.
是我 你在哪 怎么回事
Yeah, where are you? What's going on?
那些都不要紧 听着 我在想
Doesn't matter. Listen, I'm hoping
如果三军情报局监听了你家的传真
if the ISI is listening to your fax line,
那他们肯定也监听了你家的电♥话♥
they're also listening to your phone line,
如果他们确实正在监听
and if they are,
你们好 我要尽快在
hello, I need to meet with General Raja
这个住所见到拉贾将军
at this residence as soon as possible.
亚历克斯 巴基斯坦三军情报局
Okay, Alex, the ISI
不是美国国安局 好吗
is not the NSA, okay?
没有人坐在什么服务器农场里
There's not someone sitting at some server farm
实时监听我们的谈话
live-monitoring our conversation.
他说他们会在40分钟后到
He says they'll be here in 40 minutes.
如果堵车的话就要50分钟
50 if there's traffic.
太棒了 我这就去 宝贝
Yes! Okay. I'm on my way, baby.
老天爷啊 我们赶紧拍了照片
Oh, God, let's take these fucking pictures
离开这吧
and get the hell out of this!
我确实爱艾什莉
I do love Ashley.
但我也爱我那未出世的孩子
But I love my unborn child, too.
他现在还不算是个完整的人 但我爱他
He's not even a person yet and I love him.
你♥他♥妈♥的在瞎逼逼什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
但即便艾什莉也爱我
But even if Ashley loves me back,
我抚养这个孩子的时间越长
the more I raise this kid,
那我跟盖尔的联♥系♥就越紧密
the more I'm going to bond with Gail.
去他的艾什莉 去他的盖尔
Fuck Ashley! Fuck Gail!
另外我要怎么养活三个孩子
Plus how am I going to pay for three kids?
我现在挣的已经不够养两个孩子了
I don't make enough to pay for two right now.
那我就得没日没夜地干活
I'm going to have to work all day and all night.
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker!
我把时间都用来上班
Can I really work that much
还能成为一名好父亲吗
and still make time to be a good father?
我的天 谁管你啊
God, nobody gives a shit!
-齐克 -答案是什么
- Uh, Zeke? - What is the answer, man?
我们可能有部件坏了
I think we just lost something.
他妈的一侧机翼着火了
Oh, one of our fucking wings is on fire!
逃不掉了
There's no escape.
我们准备弹出
We're punching out.
操
Oh, shit.
操操操 准备
Shit, shit, shit. Stand by!
操操操
Oh, shit, shit, shit.
我做不成蝙蝠侠的
I'll never be Batman.
我还是觉得对不起你
Again, I'm so sorry.
不 我觉得是我的责任
No, I feel responsible.
如果我知道你的身体状况
If I'd known about your medical condition--
抱歉 我很快就回来
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
肯德拉
Kendra?
别说话
Look, don't try to speak.
我会在她变得缠人之前给她调岗
I will have her reassigned before she gets too clingy.
不不 不用 她是个聪明的女人
Oh, no, no, don't. She's a smart woman.
工作不错 床上技巧也不错
She's good at her job. She's good at sex.
你去拿我的钱包
Why don't you go into my wallet,
查下她穿的裙子尺码 给她买♥♥件漂亮的
find her dress size, buy her something nice
买♥♥小一♥码♥
one size smaller?
女人都喜欢这样
Women like that.
我们还是等你药效退了
Maybe let's wait for the meds to wear off
再来决定做什么
before we commit to anything actionable?
你很聪明
You're so smart.
我了解你
Yeah, I-- I know you.
另外 先生 您的妻子打过电♥话♥
Also, sir, your wife called.
她说什么
What'd she say?
她只想确定你没事
She just wanted to make sure you were doing okay.
她是个好女人
Oh, she's a good woman.
我喜欢她
I like her.
请把电♥话♥给我
Can I have the phone, please?
我们先喝点东西吧
You know, maybe let's drink some fluids.
不 把电♥话♥给我
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表