剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
这就是我需要的 谢谢您 总理先生
That's all I need. Thank you, Mr. Prime Minister.
-别谢我 我们要看结果 -是 先生
- Don't thank me. Just bring us results. - Yes, sir.
皮尔斯在六点钟方向
Pierce at 6:00.
总理先生
Mr. Prime Minister.
沃尔特 你♥他♥妈♥跑这来干什么
Walter, what the hell are you doing here?
总统之前命令你留在新德里
The President ordered you to stay in New Delhi.
你的空袭计划被推迟了
Your air strike's on hold.
我的人哈龙·拉贾掌握了局势
My guy Haroon Raja's got the ball,
马上就要上台了
and he's at the one-yard line.
-看来你还不知道啊 -知道什么
- You don't know, do you? - What?
这是今天在法兰克福机场
These are from a security camera,
监控摄像头拍下的画面
taken today at the Frankfurt airport.
顺便说下 法兰克福在德国
By the way, that's in Germany.
我想你能认出这个带着八千万巨款跑路的人
I think you'll recognize the man fleeing with $80 million
正是你那位哈龙·拉贾
as one Haroon Raja.
-扯淡 -读完去为自己哀悼吧 拉森
- Bullshit. - Read 'em and weep, Larson.
我胜券在握
Three aces in my hand and fourth on the river.
现在他估计马上就要跑到
Hell, by this time he's probably halfway to...
当不成巴基斯坦领袖的地方
well, not being the leader of Pakistan.
这点可是板上钉钉了
That's for damn sure.
总理先生 你和我还有要事要谈
Mr. Prime Minister, you and I have work to do.
沃尔特 你用这些破事
Walter, you have wasted my time
白白浪费了我和以色列的时间
and Israel's with all this.
回家吧 拉森 事情交给成年人处理就好
Go home, Larson. The adults are handling things now.
先生们
Gentlemen.
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表