剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
Rafiq, I gotta get a message to Walter Larson.
你得带我回大使♥馆♥
I'm gonna need you to get me back to the Embassy.
我不会再为了你拿自己的命冒险了
I am through risking my life for you.
行 我明白
Cool. I get it.
扎曼会炸翻整个世界
Zaman's gonna blow up the world
除非我能带话给沃尔特
unless I get this message to Walter,
但你就顺应自己的内心就好
but just do what's in your heart.
好吧 我带你回大使♥馆♥ 但仅此而已
Fine, I will take you to the Embassy, but that's it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们得赶快上路了
Now, we really gotta hit the road,
我需要换件干净衣服
and I'm gonna need some clean clothes
不会看上去就像中情局间谍
that don't scream, "CIA spy,"
最好是传统服装
Preferably something very traditional.
我应该有合适的衣服给你
I may have something for you,
但你得保证不会再回来
if you promise never to come back.
我发誓
I promise.
-来坐下吃点 -抱歉 来不及了
- Come on. Sit down and have something. - Sorry, no time.
-别客气 -那好吧 吃点好上路
- Come on, please. - Eh, maybe just something for the road.
说实话我要饿死了
I'm starving, actually,
能把那绿色的东西给我吗
could you pass that green stuff, please?
好
Sure.
什么味儿啊这是
What's that smell?
尿味儿
Mm, urine.
你还好吗
You all right?
-我很好 -被你看见纯属意外
- Yeah, I'm fine. - I didn't mean for you to see that.
想不看见也挺难的
Well, it was pretty hard to miss.
不过还是挺尴尬的
Still, it was really embarrassing.
你完全不必难为情
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
比利也一样 他那话儿简直神一般的存在
Neither does Billy. Boy, he could start a cult with that thing.
-确实 -实在是太大了
- He could. - I mean, that's pretty big.
-你肯定挺疼的吧 -也不完全是疼
- I mean, that's gotta hurt. - Well, it doesn't exactly hurt...
总之 这和比利没什么关系
Anyway, this has nothing to do with Billy.
我刚刚听说我的任命彻底没戏了
I just heard that my nomination is dead in the water.
不会没戏的 不过也不容易
It's not dead in the water. It's an uphill climb.
不过再难 我们也一定会成功的
An uphill climb, but we're gonna push it through.
我决定接受国防部总法律顾问的工作了
I'm taking the Pentagon General Counsel job.
不行
No, you're not.
我才不会让你给皮尔斯干活
I'm not gonna let you work for Pierce.
这轮不着你来决定
It's not your decision to make.
你早晚会沦落得为那混♥蛋♥
You're gonna wind up writing
写掩盖酷刑的法律报告
legal briefs condoning torture for that prick.
或者我会从内部改善局面
Or I'm gonna be able to make a difference from the inside.
只有内部改变你 你改变不了内部
The inside changes you, you don't change the inside.
你那从地方进驻中♥央♥的方案根本行不通
Well, your outside approach isn't working.
你得知道皮尔斯
You realize the only reason
给你这份工作的唯一原因就是想恶心我
Pierce is offering you that job is to fuck with me.
国务卿先生
Mr. Secretary?
抱歉打扰了 是印度外长
I'm sorry to interrupt. Indian Foreign Minister,
他警告你不要出访
he's warning you not to come.
-好吧 -你就是个大男子主义混♥蛋♥
- Okay. - You are such a fucking narcissistic asshole!
我去车里等着
I'll wait in the car.
慢着
Wait.
刚才是我妻子骂我呢 拉凯什
That was my wife talking to me, Rakesh.
-苍天的 -快解释
- Jesus Christ. - Fix it!
我怎么又侮辱他了
Did I insult him again?
-我不知道 我会弄清楚的 -逗我呢吧
- I don't know, I'll find out. - Fuck me.
乔安妮 我真的想和你深入谈谈
Joanne, I am-- I really want to talk about this,
但我实在是没时间了
but I don't have the time right now.
好吧
Okay.
国防部的工作我♥干♥定了 一路顺风
I'm taking the Pentagon job. Safe travels.
见了鬼了
Fuck.
这身衣服是我父亲的
This outfit belonged to my father.
小心别沾上血
Try not to get blood all over it.
我国的命运
That the fate of nations
掌握在你手里 真是让人不放心
rests in your hands is incredibly alarming.
我没时间看你们胡闹了
I do not have any more time for this.
我要晚了 我的学生们还等着我呢
I'm late, and my students are waiting for me.
你是教师 我可尊重教师了
You teach? I have so much respect for teachers.
-咱俩不如好好谈谈 -没门
- I'd love to talk with you about it. - No.
我想我是在和您女儿说话
I believe I was speaking to your daughter.
我想我能代表我女儿说话
I believe I speak for my daughter.
是吗 看来回到旧社会了 好吧
Oh, so we're gonna do this Old World. All right.
那就按旧社会的规矩来吧
I'm game. Bring it.
我非常希望我下班回来时你已经走了
I'm very much looking forward to you being gone when I return.
再见宝贝儿
Bye, baby.
她会喜欢我的
She'll warm up to me.
还不错
Okay...
主赐你平安
Shalom aleichem.
那是希伯来语
That's Hebrew.
祝你俩好运
Good luck to you both.
非常感谢你提供的深入详尽的背景资料
Uh, thank you for all that deep background, there.
您客气 国务卿先生
Of course, Mr. Secretary.
-您真的没事吗 -当然 我好得很
- Are you sure you're all right? - Absolutely. I'm fine.
就是有点痉挛了而已
It was just a muscle spasm.
那就好
Okay.
您最好悠着点喝 先生
You might wanna take it easy on that stuff, sir.
你是说我喝的太凶了
You telling me I'm drinking too much?
不是 乘务员说
No, the steward said he didn't
他没来得及补齐物资 酒不多了
have time to fully stock, and we're running low.
那好吧 管他呢
Right. Well, fuck it.
能减轻痛苦
It dulls the pain.
总统在线上 先生
The President is on the line, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President?
沃尔特 但愿新德里一切顺利
Walter, good luck in New Delhi.
我们现在有扎曼这个烂摊子要处理
The last thing we need is an India-Pakistan war
最不需要的就是再爆发印巴战争
on top of the Zaman situation.
话说回来 你和拉贾谈得怎么样了
Speaking of which, where are you with Raja?
我和拉贾谈得怎么样吗
Where am I with Raja?
我对他感觉不错 他肯定是站我们这边
Well, I'm feeling good about him. He's definitely our man.
能扳倒扎曼的只有拉贾了
If there's anyone that can take down Zaman, it's Raja.
总统先生 你现在一个人吗
Mr. President, are you alone?
当然是一个人 但拉贾到底想要什么好处
Of course I am, but what exactly does Raja want from us?
拉贾想要什么
What does Raja want?
我们还在洽淡具体事项
Well, we're still working out the details.
我们一定能达成共识的
I'm sure we can cobble together a package.
假设我们谈妥了 拉贾的具体计划是什么
Well, assuming we do, what exactly is Raja's plan of action?
这事关重大 先生
It's a delicate maneuver, sir.
还有很多方面需要磋商
A lot of facets to be worked out.
我到了之后
While I'm in the region,
就会和拉贾把具体事项定下来
I will meet with Raja and work out the details.
你这说的有点模棱两可 沃尔特
Well, that's kind of vague, Walter.
你下次什么时候和他对话
When are you talking to him next?
很快 把皮尔斯拴好就行
Soon. Just keep Pierce on his choke collar.
得保证他不会把我的计划搅黄了
Make sure he doesn't shit all over my plan.
你的计划就是扯淡 屁进展没有 拉森
Your plan is bullshit! You're nowhere, Larson!
皮尔斯跟你在一起
Pierce is there with you?
他刚进来
He just walked in.
总统先生 不好意思 我有话跟皮尔斯说
Mr. President, excuse me, I'd like to say something to Pierce.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你妈♥个♥蛋
- Fuck you! - Well, fuck you very much.
沃尔特 我得说实话
Walter, I gotta be honest.
我以为我们跟拉贾现在已经差不多谈妥了
I thought we'd be a lot further along with Raja by now.
总统先生 他手上什么都没有
Mr. President, he had nothing to begin with.
你当着我面骗我吗
Are you lying to my face?
沃尔特 沃尔特
Walter? Walter?
-沃尔特 -糟了
- Walter? - Shit!
-秘♥书♥长♥先生 -糟了
- Mr. Secretary? - Oh, shit.
老天 叫医护人员
God. Medic!
那个小孩一直盯着我看
That kid won't stop staring at me.
我看她肯定是拉贾的侏儒刺客
I'm sure she's one of Raja's midget assassins.
好了 到站了
Okay, this is our stop.
好
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表