剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
政局
边缘
第一季
第六集
耶路撒冷 奥姆耐酒店
这傻♥逼♥音乐要把我逼疯了
This fuckin' music is driving me crazy.
天哪 是总统
Oh, God, it's the President.
总统先生 在您开口之前
Mr. President, before you say anything,
-我只想告诉你... -沃尔特
- I just want you to know-- - Walter,
你最好有台时光机
you'd better have a time machine,
因为我真想让你昨天就滚回这里
because I want you back here yesterday.
从现在起 皮尔斯负责巴基斯坦
From now on, Pierce is point person
所有事务 明白了吗
on Pakistan. Is that clear?
总统先生 拉贾只是在考验我们
Mr. President, Raja is just testing us.
他只是需要确保我们仍在他背后支持他
He just needs proof that we're still behind him.
现在站在拉贾背后的唯一理由
The only reason to get behind Raja at this point
就是一枪崩了那孙子
is to shoot that son of a bitch in the head.
如果我能查到拉贾的位置...
If I can just get a location on Raja--
沃尔特 你马上给我坐飞机回华盛顿来
Walter, I want you back on a plane to DC now.
是 总统先生
Ye-- yes, Mr. President.
我受够了
I've had enough.
把我让你起草的顶替拉森的
Get me that list of replacements
国务卿替补名单给我
for Larson I had you draw up.
哈龙·拉贾在哪
Where's Haroon Raja?
哈龙·拉贾是什么
What's a Haroon Raja?
别给我扯淡 你知道他在哪
Don't fuck with me. You know where he is.
沃尔特 你那各种非正规渠道的死胡同
You know, Walter, we've all had just about enough
我们都受够了
of your back-channel dead ends.
你何不收拾好你那和睦烟斗
Now why don't you just pack up your little peace pipe
滚出这片圣土呢
and get the hell out of the holy land, huh?
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
-拉森夫人 -搞什么
- Ah, Mrs. Larson. - What?
欢迎 乔安妮
Welcome. Joanne.
很抱歉迟到了 国务卿先生
I'm sorry I'm late, Mr. Secretary.
我的航♥班♥延误了
My flight was delayed.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你好
Shalom.
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡 美国大使♥馆♥
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready to see something?
进来吧 伙计们 把这里当自己家
Come on in, guys. Mi kasbah es su kasbah.
房♥间准备好之前你们就现在这里随意玩吧
Feel free to hang out here until your rooms are ready.
变♥态♥叔叔过得像个连环杀手
我什么都不敢碰
我们可以轮流去上厕所
We can all use his bathroom one at a time.
我才不去
我宁愿憋着
我相信你们一定都非常想知道
I'm sure you girls are all eager to find out
大使♥馆♥的无线网络密♥码♥
the password for the embassy Wi-Fi.
今天的密♥码♥是...
Today it is...
"从此刻到永恒" 中间没空格 全小写
"Fromheretoeternity," one word, all lower case.
每天都是一部经典电影的名字
It's a different classic movie every day.
真激烈
Whoa, that was intense.
她们可是一群过了三天
They're teenage girls who have been living
没网日子的少女
without internet for three days.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
Thank you, Alex.
感谢你所做的一切
I'm very appreciative of everything you've done.
很高兴事情都顺利解决了
I'm-- I'm just glad that everything worked out.
我想我们该给变♥态♥叔叔一点空间
I think we can give uncle creepy a little space.
我相信他还有很多非常重要的
I'm sure he has a lot of very important
国♥务♥院♥公事要办 对吧
State Department business to take care of, right?
并没有 谁想去看看大使♥馆♥的保龄球馆
Ah, no. Who wants to see the embassy bowling alley?
巴基斯坦 部落地区
你真该长点肉了 快点狂吃吧
You could use a little meat on your bones. Now dig in.
你总一个劲地说要我们长胖
You keep talking about fattening us up.
怪吓人的
It's kind of freaking me out.
你又不是食人魔 对吧
Hmm. Yeah, you're not like cannibals, are you?
我当然不是 但我老公
I'm not, but I wish I could say the same thing
就说不好了
for my husband.
亲爱的 我们非得现在说这个吗
Darling, must we talk about this now?
马丁吃了一个年轻的部落男子
Martin ate a young tribesman
当他经过坦桑尼亚的时候
once on his travels through Tanzania.
她在跟我们开玩笑 对吧
She's fuckin' with us. Right?
我不得不说 我没觉得有多享受
I have to say, I didn't find it wholly satisfying.
当然 那是非洲部落的问题
Of course, that's the trouble with African tribesmen,
对吧 不可能只吃一个
isn't it? Can't eat just one.
得吃掉一个村庄才行
It takes a village.
我丈夫就是巴基斯坦乡村版的诺埃尔·科沃德
My husband-- the Noel Coward of rural Pakistan.
[英国演员 剧作家]
我确实会自我消遣
I do amuse myself.
是 他会
Yes, he does.
但很严肃地说
But in all seriousness,
我确实吃过一个人
I have eaten another human being.
好了 做个好娘炮 马丁
Right. Be a good eunuch, Martin,
到厨房♥来搭把手
And come and help me in the kitchen,
行吗 非常感谢
would you? Thank you very much.
快快
Chop, chop.
我们的烤箱装下你们俩大小正合适
Our oven should fit you two perfectly.
他们俩太吓人了
These guys are fuckin' freaks.
我们要做的就是 找到他妈的电♥话♥
I'll tell you what we gotta do, is find a fuckin' phone
离开这
and get the hell out of here.
好主意 格伦
Good idea, Glenn.
皮尔斯 不是吧 乔安妮 皮尔斯
Pierce? Really, Joanne? Pierce?
我告诉过你我会接受这个职位
I told you I was going to take it.
我以为你只是利用这个来激我
I just figured you were leveraging me
跟总统提你的法官提名
to talk to the president about your judicial nomination.
你现在没什么值得让我去激的地方 沃尔特
You don't offer much leverage these days, Walter.
那法官的职位呢
So what about the judgeship?
你就这么丢一边了
You're just going to piss that away?
皮尔斯说我是绝对当不上的
Pierce told me it was never going to happen.
皮尔斯 你相信皮尔斯
Pierce? You're going to believe Pierce
而不是你丈夫吗
instead of your husband?
我丈夫不告诉我这点的唯一原因就是
And that the only reason my husband didn't tell me
他不希望我接受这份工作
is because my husband didn't want me to take the job.
对不对
True of false?
是有那么一点对
Well, there is a grain of truth.
该死的 沃尔特 我们不欺骗对方
Damn it, Walter. We don't lie to each other.
好 我是该跟你更坦诚
Fine, I should have been more straight with you.
不然呢
You think?
宝贝 你为什么要这么做
Honey, why are you doing this?
因为我就是做这个的 我是名律师
Because this is what I do. I'm a lawyer.
沃尔特 我又重回正轨
Walter, I am back in the game,
回到我属于的地方了
right where I belong.
这他妈的不是游戏
It's not a fucking game.
你知道这就是游戏
You know it's a game,
你有两种办法来玩
and you can play it two ways.
你是愿意跟魔鬼合作
You shake hands with the devil
尝试把他拉拢到你这边来
and try and coax him over to your side,
还是愿意得罪所有人
or piss everyone off and end up buried
最终死无葬身之地
up to your neck in ash and smoke.
你真的认为你能改变皮尔斯吗
You really believe you're going to change Pierce?
如果我做不到 我就不会接受这份工作
I wouldn't have taken this job if I didn't.
你♥他♥妈♥就是痴人说梦
Your fuckin' dreaming.
我梦想着赶紧结束这次谈话
I'm dreaming this conversation's over.
等等 乔安妮 乔安妮
Whoa, whoa, wait. Joanne, Joanne, Joanne.
干什么
What?
恭喜你获得新工作
Congratulations on your new job.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我深表感谢
I appreciate that.
我需要知道一个叫哈龙·拉贾的人在哪
I need a location on a guy named Haroon Raja.
你真是难以置信
You are unbelievable.
皮尔斯知道他在哪 他不愿告诉我
Pierce knows where he is and he's not telling me.
乔安妮 如果我不找到这人
Joanne, if I don't find this guy,
后果会相当严重
very bad things are going to happen.
你是个聪明人 沃尔特
You're a clever boy, Walter.
我肯定你会找到他的
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表