剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
It's not.
别伤害他
Don't hurt him.
搞什么
What the fuck!
怎么了 老兄 他朝我挥拳
What, man? He's swinging at me!
他们会杀了我们的
They're gonna fucking kill us!
很好
Good.
把手放下 放下
Hands down, hands down.
该死的 老兄 别这么用力打他
Oh, Goddamn it, man, don't hit him so hard.
-我在努力了 -更努力一点
- I'm trying! - Try harder.
别再跟我说话了
Hey, quit talking to me
去他妈弄件武器 行吗
and go find a fucking weapon, yeah?
快 老兄 我陪他玩不了多久
Come on, man! I can't keep this shit up much longer.
我在弄呢
I'm working on it.
真是太他妈的棒了
Oh, well that's fucking great.
没错 刚刚我就是他妈的想揍他
All right, yeah, that time I just wanted to fucking hit him.
他没死
He's not dead...
只是晕倒了
He's just unconscious.
瓦妮莎 快给我翻译
Vanessa! Talk to me!
显然他口中的"决一死战" 亲爱的
Well, apparently, when he said a fight to the death, darling,
指的是战斗到你死
he meant your death.
既然他觉得你不太可能被他儿子打死
And since he doubts that's on the table anymore,
所以他决定让他手下直接杀了你了事
he's just decided just to have his men kill you.
太好了
Great.
-你♥他♥妈♥脑抽了吗 -抱歉哥们
- What the fuck was that for? - Sorry, man.
我这是拖延时间
I'm just trying to buy us some time!
这些女孩在大使♥馆♥待得越久
The longer these girls stay in this Embassy,
她们就越危险
the more dangerous it is for them.
也就是说你没带大♥麻♥给我
So you no have weed for me?
没有 但我想请你看在朋友的份上帮我个忙
No. But I'm asking you for a favor as a friend.
我很享受从你那儿购买♥♥大♥麻♥
Hmm, I enjoy purchasing marijuana from you.
但我非常抱歉让你产生了
I am sorry I have misled you into thinking
我和你是朋友的错觉
and believing that we have friendship.
-拜 -慢着慢着 赵
- Good-bye. - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Zhao.
我又没让你们收养她们
I'm not asking you to adopt them,
就是开门让她们过去
just, you know, leave the door open
借个道回到巴基斯坦
and let them cross back over into Pakistan.
然后我被抓住
Hmm, I get caught,
只能去深圳的血汗工厂造iPad
I making iPads in Shenzhen factory.
-最后不堪重负自杀 -慢着慢着
- Kill myself. - Okay, whoa, whoa.
我这是帮你和中华人♥民♥共和国一个大忙
I'm here to help you and the People's Republic of China.
怎么说
How?
我们都知道决不能让外界看到扎曼救了女孩们
We both know Zaman can't be seen rescuing these girls.
否则他就会变成护民英雄
It'll make him look like a folk hero.
这会巩固他权位的合法性
It'll validate him as a leader.
你们中国可不希望这样
And that's not what China wants.
拜托你 毒贩子 好好解释下
Please, weed dealer, tell me why.
因为你们和巴基斯坦是铁哥们
Because you and Pakistan are allies
而扎曼是个脑子进水的疯子
and Zaman is bat-shit crazy
而你们肯定不希望
and you don't wanna be put into
当这疯子用核武夷平以色列之后
the position of defending him to the world
你们为了护他而与全世界为敌
when he fucking nukes Israel.
中国唯一想让这傻♥逼♥做的
Hmm, all China want from insane fool
事修条铁路 穿过巴基斯坦
is to build railway through Pakistan
以联♥通♥我国和阿曼湾的油港
linking my country to gulf of Oman oil ports.
完全正确 我就是这意思
Exactly. That's what I'm saying.
你嗑嗨了吧
Are you high right now?
有点
A little.
我也想嗑
I wish I high right now.
去和你们大使谈谈 就当点子是你想的
Talk to your Ambassador. This can all be your idea.
功劳全归你 然后升个大官
Milk it. Get a fucking promotion out of it.
我会考虑的
I think about it.
你这一套一套的是哪里蹦出来的
Where the hell did all that come from?
我磕嗨的时候会话唠
Ah... I tend to get a little verbose when I'm lit.
这是头一回话唠帮了我的忙
That's the first time it's ever served me well.
我实话告诉你
I'm not gonna lie to you,
我现在真的深深被你迷住了
I am very sexually attracted to you right now.
然后兴致被你毁了
And you ruined it.
哥们 如果我扔子弹扔得足够快
Hey man, do you think if I throw a bullet fast enough,
能打死人吗
I can kill somebody?
能打死才怪
Fuck no, man.
哪怕我使出全身力气呢
Even if I throw it really fast?
我高中投球能投130公里每小时
I had an 80-mile-an-hour fastball in high school.
别想那破子弹的事了
Forget about the fucking bullet.
你看见那边那人了吗
You see that guy over there?
-拄着AK的那个 -看见了
- Leaning on his AK? - Got him.
听我号♥令 把我朝他使劲推
When I say so, throw me into him as hard as you can.
-然后呢 -我夺了他的枪 再掩护你
- Then what? - I grab his gun. Cover you.
-你要夺枪 -能杀几个是几个
- You grab his gun. - We take out as many as we can.
我♥操♥ 赶紧发令吧
Oh fuck! Okay, just say the word.
来
Let's go.
操
Fuck.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 这才对了嘛
Fuck! Ha! That's what I'm talkin' about!
现在怎么办
Now what?
我不知道 我没想太远
I don't know. I haven't planned this far.
好吧
Okay.
他叫哈龙·拉贾 手立拉 西贝贾
It's Haroon Raja. R-a-j-a.
-所以请你 -不行 我很抱歉
- So, if you could please just... - No, I am sorry.
我只需要知道他是否还住在这宾馆里
Look, I just need to know if he's staying in this hotel.
我无权泄露该信息
I am not at liberty to divulge that information.
但这事关国际安全
But this is a matter of international security.
非常抱歉
I am very sorry.
通知团队我们要入住了
Tell the team we're checking in.
是 先生
Yes sir.
请教芳名
May I ask your name?
海蒂 先生
Heidi, sir.
你知道我是谁吗 海蒂
Do you know who I am, Heidi?
知道 国务卿先生
Yes, I do, Mr. Secretary.
你看新闻了吗 海蒂
Have you been watching the news, Heidi?
你知道巴基斯坦出了什么事吗
Do you know what's going on in Pakistan?
是的先生 我知道
Yes, sir, I do.
那么 你得告诉我需要的信息
Well then, I must convince you it is of the utmost importance
你的帮助是拯救危机中最重要的一环
that you tell me what it is I need to know.
您想知道什么 先生
What do you need to know, sir?
如果有个叫哈龙·拉贾的男士住在这里
If there's a man named Haroon Raja staying at this hotel,
他在哪个房♥间呢
and if so, what room he's in.
皇家阁楼套房♥
He is in the royal penthouse suite, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
可否给我安排一间好点的房♥间
Now, would you please check me in to a nice room,
靠近皇家阁楼套房♥
near the royal penthouse suite?
我能立刻给您准备
I can have the ambassador suite
大使套房♥ 国务卿先生
ready for you right away, Mr. Secretary.
对了
Oh, by the way...
你喷的是什么香水 真是迷人
what's that lovely perfume you're wearing?
香奈儿五号♥
Chanel No. 5.
暖香醉人啊
Intoxicating.
该你了 亲爱的
Your move, darling.
就说如果他放我们走 我就不爆他头
Tell him if he lets us go, I won't shoot him in the face.
他不吃这套
That doesn't work for him, I'm afraid.
该死 那是谁啊
Goddamn, man. Who the fuck is that?
塔♥利♥班♥
The Taliban.
多塔瑞族不仅蔑视他们 他们更怕他们
The Dotari not only despise them, they're terrified of them.
你怎么能看出来他们不一样的
Jeez, how do you tell these motherfuckers apart?
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is happening now?
我不知道 宝贝儿
I don't know, darling.
啥
What?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the goddamn fuck are you?
齐克·蒂尔森少校
Lieutenant Commander Zeke Tilson.
那位是格伦·泰勒中尉
That's Lieutenant Glenn Taylor.
我非常肯定
And I'm pretty goddamn sure
现在有很多人在找我们
there's a lot of people looking for us right now.
所以 你♥他♥妈♥到底谁啊
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表