剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
等沃尔特谈成这事 我就撤了 去巴黎
Once Walter closes this deal, that's it. I'm gone. Off to Paris.
美女 美食 醉生梦死
Gorgeous women, delicious pastries. It's gonna be sweet.
嗯 我也会想你的
Yeah, I'll miss you, too.
我还要那七个女学生
I also need those seven schoolgirls.
不行 那我办不到
I can't give you the schoolgirls.
那就免谈
Then we have no deal.
要不我试图杀了你如何
How about I try to kill you?
-什么 -我们炸了你的府邸
- Come again? - We bomb your house.
当然 到时候你不会在家
You're not in it at the time, of course.
我们进行公开道歉 你拒绝接受
We issue a public apology, you reject the apology.
你们国人会觉得你是自己人
You're perceived as your own man,
而不是我们的傀儡
not our puppet.
不用牺牲就能收获民心
It's the next best thing to martyrdom.
可我才刚翻修过二楼
But I just renovated the entire second floor.
管道都已经铺好了
We already laid down all the plumbing.
我可以用无人机炸了你的车
I could blow up your car with a drone.
扎曼打电♥话♥给我了
Zaman is calling me now.
将军 你到底跟不跟我们合作
General, do we have a deal or not?
等一下
One second.
将军 你刚跟他说了什么
General, what did you just say to him?
我告诉他 我们已经攻下了大使♥馆♥
I told him that we've stormed the Embassy,
拿下了大使
taken the Ambassador,
安全地找回了那些女孩
and safely retrieved those girls.
-你做了正确的决定 -好极了
- You have made the right choice. - Yes!
炸了我的车 我们就成交
Blow up my car and we have a deal.
反正车租约快到期了
My lease is up anyway.
-太好了 -没错 扎曼就是个疯子
- Excellent! - It is true. Zaman is insane.
他准备向以色列再发射一枚核弹
He's planning to launch another missile at Israel.
我一直跟他说我们的目标不是除掉以色列
I keep telling him that our goal is not to obliterate Israel.
而是除掉印度
It's to obliterate India.
这个等你夺权后我们再谈
Let's discuss that after you take power.
现在去逮捕那个狗♥杂♥种♥
Now, go arrest that son of a bitch.
塔尔伯特作为我的耳目会跟你一起去
Talbot will go with you as my eyes and ears.
等你成功时 我需要他通知我
I'll need his signal that you've succeeded.
-祝你好运 -运气我肯定要的
- Good luck. - I will need it.
在你出发之前 将军
And before you go, General,
请让塔尔伯特接电♥话♥
put Talbot on the phone, please.
找你的
It's for you.
抱歉之前用枪指着你
Sorry about the guns earlier.
-拉森 -先生 我们被发现了
- Larson! - Sir, I think our secret is out.
皮尔斯正在通知特勤局
Pierce is alerting the Secret Service!
塔尔伯特 你现在在大使的办公桌旁吗
Talbot, are you sitting at the ambassador's desk?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
旁边应该会有个雪茄盒
There should be a humidor somewhere around.
是的 先生 我正看着它呢
Uh, yes, sir. I'm looking right at it.
那是皮尔斯当上国防部长时
It was a gift from Pierce
送给那个地区
to all of our ambassadors in the region,
所有大使的礼物
when he got confirmed for DOD.
好 你要我点上一支吗
Okay, you want me to spark one up?
我们要庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
我即将被调到巴黎吗
My impending Parisian transferral?
塔尔伯特 这事完了后 我会把你调到
Talbot, when this thing is over, I will transfer you
-任何你想去的地方 -棒极了
- wherever your heart desires. - Nice!
现在打开它 拿走上层
Now open it up. Remove the top tray.
好 我要找什么
Okay, what am I looking for?
看到就知道了
You'll know it when you see it.
听着 我需要你跟将军一起去
Look, I need you to go with the general.
如果事态没按预期发展
If this thing goes south,
你就一枪崩了扎曼的头
you're going to shoot Zaman in the fucking head.
让我看看你的真本事 塔尔伯特
Show me what you're made of, Talbot.
该死
Shit.
有结果了通知我
Let me know how it turns out.
先生 我们奉命护送您离开西厢办公室
Sir, we've been asked to escort you out of the West Wing.
没问题 我现在就走
Not a problem. I'm leaving.
现在空中就像杜勒斯机场繁忙时段一样拥挤
It's like rush hour at the Dulles Airport up there.
告诉杜鲁门号♥航♥空♥母舰 这片领空是我们的
Tell Harry Truman this is our goddamn air space.
我可是在指挥继震慑行动后最大规模空袭
I'm running the biggest aerial attack since Shock and Awe,
[2003年第二次海湾战争]
但我的目标情报烂透了
and my targeting intel is for shit!
长官 海军少校齐克·蒂尔森
Sir, Lieutenant Commander Zeke Tilson
请求见您
has requested to see you.
动作快一点
Make it fast.
蒂尔森 我都要火烧眉毛了
Tilson, I am up to my elbows in pig shit.
中♥央♥司令部的四星上将还在等我
I got a four-star at Central Command on hold,
但请吧 请尊驾有屁快放
but, please, step your entitled ass up.
今天海军有什么能为你效劳的
What can the Navy do for you today?
请允许我自♥由♥发言 长官
Permission to speak freely, sir.
快他妈说吧 飞行员
Just fuckin' talk, pilot.
长官 你得让我重回蓝天
Sir, you gotta let me back up in the air.
那些重整方案和心理测试
These reintegration protocols and psych tests,
你知道那只是官方的狗屁教条而已
you know it's just red-tape bullshit.
我就喜欢官方的狗屁教条
I like red-tape bullshit.
我用它来防止你这种废柴脏了我的眼
I use it to keep fuck-ups like you out of my way.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, Sir,
我他妈是你最好的飞行员
I'm your best Goddamn pilot.
蒂尔森 现在你♥他♥妈♥是我最差的飞行员
Tilson, right now, you're my worst Goddamn pilot.
我的王牌飞行员不会镇静剂药检呈阳性
My best pilots don't piss positive for opiates.
我的王牌飞行员不会被人打下来
My best pilots don't get their asses shot down.
我的王牌飞行员不会击落印度无人机
My best pilots don't blow up Indian drones
给我那完美的海军纪录蒙羞
and put my spotless naval record at risk!
你这么做就是因为这个吗 长官
Is that what this is about, Sir?
我这么做就是为了从此刻起
This is about the fact that, as of now,
你的海军生涯就此报销
your naval career is over.
你♥他♥妈♥就是一块死皮赖脸
You are a Goddamn piece of gum
黏在我鞋底被嚼过的口香糖
that got stuck on the bottom of my shoe,
现在是时候把那鞋扔进垃圾堆了
and the time has come to toss that fuckin' shoe in the trash!
-长官 请别 -你想为战争出力吗
- Sir, please-- - You want to help this war, son?
那就他妈去跳海吧
Jump off the fuckin' ship.
没事就赶紧滚 我还得指挥打仗
Now, get the hell out of here! I got a war to run.
-我打死他之后会怎样 -他的人会打死你
- What happens after I shoot him? - His guys shoot you.
-我们需要后备计划 -你就是后备计划
- We need a plan B! - You are plan B.
-我讨厌后备计划 -为国捐躯是光荣的事
- I hate plan B! - It's an honor to die for your country.
我又不是本国人 这是你的祖国
It's not my country! It's your country.
-不如你去捐躯吧 -我就算了
- Maybe you should do it. - Okay. No, I'm good--
-别 请接收这个光荣的任务吧 -免了
- No, please, let me give you this gift. - No.
这就好比让犹太人杀希♥特♥勒♥
It's like letting a Jew kill Hitler.
他把枪给了你 是你的枪
He gave the gun to you. It's your gun.
他想让你下手 是你亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
He wanted you to do it. You, Alex Talbot,
你将会改变历史走向
you're going to change the course of history.
-天啊 -说实话我挺嫉妒的
- Oh, God. - Honestly, I'm jealous.
-天啊 -你还好吗
- Oh, God. - You okay?
我喘不过来气了
I'm hyperventilating.
好吧 只要你手还能动就行
Okay, as long as you can use your hands.
-我做不到 -你能做到
- I don't think I can do it. - You can do this.
-我做不到 -你一定能做到
- I don't think I can. - You can do it.
-你觉得我能吗 -我知道你能
- You think I can? - I know you can--
-我绝对做不到 -你能做到 好吗
- I can't do it! - You can do it, okay?
-我根本做不到 -不行也得行
- I don't think I can! - You're gonna do this!
-你会在场吗 -我会的
- You're gonna be there? - Yes, I will be there.
-好 我们共进退 -你一人就够了
- Okay, we'll do this together. - You'll do it.
-你会陪着我吧 -我会跟你在同一区域的
- But you'll be there? - But I'll be in the area.
五角大楼
您丈夫在外边 他想和您
Your husband's outside and wants to talk--
-我需要你帮忙 -我刚听说白宫医生
- I need a favor. - I just heard that the White House physician
在皮尔斯脑门上缝了三针
had to put three stitches in Pierce's forehead.
什么 我的天 他还好吗
What? Oh, my God. Is he okay?
你搞什么 沃尔特
Damn it, Walter.
马德琳·奥尔布赖特可没扑倒过谁
Madeleine Albright never body slammed anyone.
[美国第6♥4♥任国务卿]
只是我们不知道而已
Not that we know of.
你没被开掉真是奇迹
It is amazing that you still have a job.
我知道 更重要的是
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表