剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
He might show her the Batcave,
但绝不会带她回韦恩庄园
but he's never going to take her to the mansion.
他会把两种身份分开
He keeps that shit split.
所以洛杉矶就是我的庄园
So LA's going to be my mansion,
圣地亚哥则是我的蝙蝠洞
San Diego's going to be my Batcave.
而5号♥洲际高速就是我用来变身的月光变身盒
And I-5's going to be my fire pole I slide down to get from one to the other.
此话说得有理
Well, so far this holds water.
我得跟她坦白 是吧
I gotta come clean, huh?
必须的
Yeah, pretty much.
操
Shit.
美国驻伊♥斯♥兰♥堡大使♥馆♥
你好 我找...
Hello, I'm looking for Le--
这是沃尔特·拉森交代的
This is from Walter Larson.
好吧
Uh, okay.
这里面有多少
How much is in here?
八千万 全都是千元大钞
$80 million in thousand-dollar bills.
独♥裁♥者的最爱
Dictators love 'em.
可以裱起来 也可以馈赠亲友
They can frame them, give them to their friends.
瑞士银行承认
Good for Swiss banks,
其余的什么都不能买♥♥
bad for everything else.
瞧见没 格洛弗·克利夫兰[美前总统]
Look, that's Grover Cleveland.
那我是 需要我签收吗
So I just-- do I sign this out
-还是你得看我的驾照 -祝好运
- or do you need to see my driver's license? - Good luck.
袋子里是什么啊
Whoa, what's in the bag?
我说了你也不信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
我们需要找到拉贾的电♥话♥号♥码
Now we need to find a phone number for Raja,
然后约个地方见面
then find a place to meet
只要不是公共场合或美国领土就行
that isn't public or owned by the US government.
那真是太好找了
That seems easy enough.
你们俩哪个是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Which one of you is Alex Talbot?
他是
He is.
-请跟我们来 -我跟你们说
- Come with us, please. - Here's the thing--
不来不行
Not a choice.
你们可以当众绑人吗
Can you do this?
可以
Yes.
新德里 印度外♥交♥部♥
先生你还好吗 你满头大汗
Sir, are you okay? You're sweating.
气温快50摄氏度了
It's 118 degrees.
那是外面 室内要冻死人了
Outside. In here it's freezing.
-是吗 -是
- It is? - Yes.
操
Fuck.
欢迎来到新德里 国务卿先生
Welcome to New Delhi, Mr. Secretary.
外♥交♥部♥长阁下 很荣幸来到这里
Mr. Foreign Minister, it's an honor to be here.
我希望我们能尽释前嫌
I hope we can put the past few days behind us.
我们上次说话的时候
When we last spoke,
你用了个成语 让我误以为你是在侮辱我
you used a phrase that I took as a personal insult.
但我仔细一查
But in looking up this phrase,
我意识到贵国有许多俗谚成语
I now realize there are many idioms in your language
我都需要了解 "操之过急"就是一个
that I need to learn-- half-cocked among them.
这是什么动静
What is this sound?
拉凯什 我需要你立即撤回
Rakesh, I need you to pull your troops away
部署在克什米尔争议地带的部队
from the disputed border in Kashmir.
不行 巴基斯坦公然击落我们的无人机
No, Pakistan blew our drone out of the sky.
要是他们夺了克什米尔
They take Kashmir,
就没法阻止他们炸翻新德里了
what is to stop them from blowing up New Delhi?
还有北约28个盟国会替天行道
About 28 NATO allies.
扎曼就是个疯子
Zaman is a crazy man.
就现在 扎曼已经让近程导弹对准了新德里
Zaman has SRBMs pointed directly at us right now.
那可是核武器
Nuclear weapons!
如果他一意孤行 我们也不会手下留情
And if that is his approach, you can imagine our response.
您还好吗
Are you well?
我正在推动一桩政♥变♥行动 旨在推♥翻♥扎曼
I am organizing a counter-coup to remove Zaman from power
让他同父异母的兄弟哈龙·拉贾取代他
and replace him with Haroon Raja, his half-brother.
拉贾会撤回部署在克什米尔争议地带的军队
Raja will withdraw the troops from the disputed border in Kashmir
并且彻底扳倒这个混♥蛋♥
and deescalate this motherfucker.
我们印度人有句俗话
We have a saying in India--
"巴基斯坦人信不得"
"Do not trust Pakistan."
我不是让你信巴基斯坦人 我是要你相信我
I'm not asking you to trust Pakistan, I'm asking you to trust me.
那我们没什么好谈的了
Then we have nothing to talk about.
抱歉让你大老远白跑一趟
I'm sorry you came all this way.
到拍照时间了吧
Should we take our picture now?
如果我一直待在新德里 直到扎曼下台
What if I stay in New Delhi until Zaman is removed from power?
这样你们就不用担心被攻击了
That'll take the target off your back.
如果那时扎曼还要袭击新德里
Then if Zaman blows up New Delhi,
那就不得不连美国国务卿一起消灭
he'll have to take out the US Secretary of State
然后就等着吃不了兜着走吧
and have to deal with the consequences.
-你来做人盾 是吧 -没错
- Human shield, huh? - Yes, sir.
我会把你的提议汇报给我国总理的
I will take this offer to my prime minister.
太好了
Excellent.
我想我们拍完照了
Hey, I think we're done here.
请问最近的医院是哪里
Okay, where is your nearest hospital?
巴基斯坦 伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
你们国家现在到底要在哪边开车啊
Which side of the road are you people driving on now?
二位
Guys?
真是的 想清楚再开
Seriously, make up your fucking minds!
-拜托 -伙计们
- Come on! - Fellas?
左右挑上一边开啊 老天
Pick a side of the road. Jesus.
我们到底要去哪儿
Just tell me where the hell we're going.
你要去巴格达 大使的命令
You're headed to Baghdad. Ambassador's orders.
什么 不
What? No, okay!
我知道你们没啥同情心
Look, I understand that you guys aren't exactly wired for empathy,
但你们得知道
but you need to know
我是在给国务卿卖♥♥命
that I've been tasked by the Secretary of State
为了阻止核战 你们
to stave off nuclear-- Are you guys even--
你们根本没听我说话 对吧
You're tuning me out, aren't you?
没 接着说 我们听着呢
Hmm? No, keep talking. We're listening.
你们应该右侧行驶 右侧
扎曼万岁
才不 我们靠左行驶
愿扎曼被暴徒鸡♥奸♥
叛徒才走左边 你个自己妹妹也不放过的畜生
你还好吧 靠
You okay? What the-- fuck!
夏奇拉
Shakira!
夏奇拉 夏奇拉
Shakira. Shakira.
H19 这里是飞行控制中心
Hammer 1-9, this is flight op.
你们跟巴基斯坦武装阵地联络了吗
Have you made contact with any Pakistani troop positions?
没 我们已飞过边境 但地面被云遮住了
Negative. We've crossed the border, but ground is obscured.
正从云层降至飞行空层150
Descending through the goo to floor of 1-5-0.
收到 H19
Copy that, Hammer 1-9.
所以你告诉艾什莉 她没异议
So you tell Ashley and she's cool with it...
-对 我喜欢这点 -她善解人意
- Yes, I like it. - She's understanding, man.
她不认为你想复合
She doesn't think you're trying to get back together with her.
她敬佩我诚实这一点
She respects my honesty.
她甚至以为你是个好人
Yeah, she even thinks you're a good guy,
没有抛弃盖尔的孩子
not abandoning Gail's baby.
你都像个烈士了
Sorta makes you look like a martyr.
目前还好
So far, so good.
盖尔也永远不用知道你还爱着艾什莉
And Gail never has to know you're still in love with Ashley.
对吧
Am I right?
糟糕
Oh, crap.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
我以为那显而易见呢
Thought that was obvious.
糟了 高射炮 高射炮
Oh, shit, man. Flak, flak, flak!
我们被攻击了
We're taking flak!
飞行控制中心 我们已接触到侦察目标
Flight Op, we've made contact with recon target.
总统先生 我刚从印度总理处
Mr. President, I've just received official word
得到正式回应
from the Indian Prime Minister
他们的武装力量会撤离克什米尔
that their troops will pull back from Kashmir.
沃尔特 我得说 你真是我们的大功臣
I got to tell you, Walter, you really came through on this.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
人盾策略可是当年基辛格时代的产物
Human-shield idea was inspired, in Kissinger territory.
你需要呆多久就呆多久
Stay there as long as you need.
你疼了多久了
How long have you had this pain?
不知道 几周吧
I don't know. A few weeks.
几周
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表