剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Shukria. Shukria. Shukria.
夏奇拉 夏奇拉 夏奇拉
Shakira. Shakira. Shakira.
夏奇拉是唱歌♥的
Look, Shakira's a singer.
你刚就是这么说的
Okay, I was just saying what you said.
-拉菲克 -干什么
- Rafiq? - Yeah?
等我们回到大使♥馆♥ 一切由我处理
When we get to the embassy, let me handle everything.
-来吧 快走 -站住
- Come on, let's go. - Hey!
-大使♥馆♥在这边 -对
- Embassy's this way. - Oh, right.
拜托 让我带路 走这边
Hey, let me take the lead, please. It's this way.
你往哪走呢 你都不知道路
Whoa! Where are you going? You don't even know.
-跟着我 -操
- Follow me. - Shit.
-你不知道往哪走 -我知道 这边
- You don't know where you're going. - Yes, I do. This way.
好了 停
Okay. Stop.
我从没见过你这样 跟打了鸡血一样
Hey, I've never seen you like this. You're so driven right now.
只能说拉贾让我深刻了解到
Well, let's just say Raja was very good at convincing me
把他的口信传给拉森的重要性
how important it is I deliver his message to Larson.
-是吗 他说了什么 -我不能说
- Yeah? What did he say? - Eh, I'm not at liberty to share.
高级别的才能知道 抱歉 哥们
That's next level shit. Sorry, bro.
他威胁要杀了你
Ah, he threatened to kill you.
一定要保密 你懂规矩的
Hey, it's strictly need to know. You know the drill.
那就是了 他威胁要杀了你
Yeah, he threatened to kill you.
没说那么多
Well, not in so many words.
绝对是原话
Eh, in those exact words.
对 他是威胁要杀了我 满意了吧
Okay, yes, he threatened to kill me. Are you happy?
他把你老二栓马上了吗
Did he tie your dick to a horse?
不能说 可能栓了可能没拴
I can't say. Maybe yes, maybe no.
那是他的专长 他就好这口
That's his specialty. He loves to do that.
-他对你做了乳♥头♥那招吗 -我不想提
- Did he do the nipple thing? - I'm not talking about it. No!
等我们进去了
When we get in there,
我会告诉他们都是我的错 老兄
I'm gonna tell 'em it was my fault, man.
是我把药给错了 是我的错
I gave you the wrong pill. It was my fault.
既然你说了 好像还真是你的错
Now that you mention it, it kinda was.
海军少校齐克·蒂尔森前来报到 长官
Lieutenant Commander Zeke Tilson reporting, Sir.
坐下
Sit down.
听证会开始
Let these proceedings begin.
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡 美国大使♥馆♥
-借过 抱歉 -抱歉
- Excuse me.Sorry. - Sorry.
不好意思
Pardon me.
你好吗 查理 你好
How you doing, Charlie? Yeah, hi.
我只求我这里
Mm-hmm. I just pray I still have
还留着沃尔特·拉森的联♥系♥电♥话♥
Walter Larson's contact info around here somewhere.
看来你去哪都喜欢嘲笑当地文化啊
Ah, I see you like to mock cultures wherever you go, huh?
亚历克斯 这是要入乡随俗吗
Alex, going native on us?
政♥变♥之后就没见过你了
Haven't seen you around here since the coup.
现在别跟我扯 罗塞蒂
Not now, Rosetti.
这个进口许可证的活真是没完没了
This import license took forever.
这是我最后一次帮你干活
This is the last time I'm doing your work for you.
谢谢 戴安娜 对你深表感谢
Thank you, Diana. I appreciate you.
你在这真是很受欢迎啊
You are really beloved around here, huh?
这个办公室就是
This office is a seething
充满了公务员嫉妒与憎恨的大熔炉
cauldron of civil service jealousy and resentment.
我带你来了你要来的地方
Okay, look, I got you where you need to be.
现在我得走了
I'm gonna go now.
等等 不 不行
Wait! No, no, no.
你得帮我找到他的电♥话♥号♥码
You gotta help me find this phone number.
不不 你不能这样
No, no, you don't.
我甚至不该出现在这
I'm not even supposed to be here, okay?
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
如果我们不能把拉贾的要求
If we don't get Raja's
转达给沃尔特·拉森
demands to Walter Larson,
拉贾不仅会杀了我 还会杀了你
he's not just gonna kill me. He's gonna kill you.
以及你全家
And your entire family.
什么
What?
你♥他♥妈♥在耍我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你不认为你早应该告诉我这个吗
You didn't think that was something I should know?
我不想你生我的气
I didn't want you to be mad at me.
你是我在这的唯一朋友
You're my only friend around here.
我不是你的朋友 操
I am not your friend! Fuck you!
-找出号♥码 -你是我的朋友
- Find the number! - You are my friend.
没错 你帮我找到该死的号♥码
Yes, you find the fucking number.
我应该找什么
What am I looking for?
一个电♥话♥号♥码 写在某样东西上
A phone number, written on a thing.
找一个写在某件重要东西上的电♥话♥号♥码
Look for a phone number on something important.
什么算是重要的东西
What is important?
你这根本没有重要的东西
There's nothing important around here.
就是这个
This is it.
太棒了
Great.
[美国男性杂♥志♥]
现在我们只要能拨♥打♥
Now we just need to get to
大使的安全电♥话♥线路就行
the Ambassador's secure line.
那应该相当容易
Oh, that should be easy.
跟我来
Follow me.
长官 能见度很差
Sir, visibility was bad.
-相当差 -长官 能见度正常
- It was real bad. - Sir, visibility was normal.
一切都是正常的 直到我们...
Everything was operational when we--
受到威胁
Came under threat.
长官
Sir?
突然间
When all of a sudden
你认为你们的生命受到了威胁
you thought you were under legitimate threat.
不是这样的
Um, not exactly.
长官 事实是
Sir, the truth is--
让上将说完 少校
Let the Admiral finish, Commander.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
你遵循交战规则
You fired your sidewinder
发射了响尾蛇导弹
under the normal rules of engagement.
从你当时掌握的信息来看
Fully justified given the information
那是完全合理的
you had at the time.
导弹掉入海中 未造成任何伤亡
The missile fell harmlessly into the sea.
是这样吗 少校
Isn't that correct, Commander?
但我们确实击中了某样东西 长官
But we did hit something, Sir.
一架无人机
A drone.
蒂尔森少校
Commander Tilson,
你的响尾蛇导弹并未击中无人机
your Sidewinder did not hit a drone.
因此 美国海军无需为
Therefore, the US Navy is not responsible for
两个主♥权♥国家间
starting a military engagement
发动的军事冲突负责
between two sovereign nations.
对 我们没有击中 长官
No, we did not, Sir.
事实上 在我们海军看来
Matter of fact, as far as the Navy's concerned,
根本就没有什么无人机
there never was any drone.
真♥他♥妈♥的是这样 没有无人机
Fuckin' A. There wasn't any drone.
听证会就此结束
These proceedings are concluded,
你们两位解散
and you both are hereby dismissed.
滚出去
Get out of here!
刚才那是怎么...
What was that all--
蒂尔森 泰勒
Tilson, Taylor.
你们俩的尿检结果出来了
The results of both your urine tests came back.
药物反应为阴性
Negative.
-好的 -阿齐霉素
- All right. - Z-Pak?
下一批不夜神可得你请客
I expect that next shipment of Provigil to be on the house.
没问题 长官
Oh, yes, Sir.
只要想着我♥干♥我的活
Just the thought of doing my job
别让我们伟大的祖国陷入危机就好
without it puts this great country of ours at risk.
我他妈这下面到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on down there?
-肾结石 -真的 就这样
- Kidney stone. - Really? Is that all?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我觉得鸡鸡都要断成两截了
It feels like my cock is gonna split in half.
因为它感染了
That's because it's infected.
我们需要尽快手术
We need to operate as soon as possible.
我建议立刻回华盛顿特区
I suggest we turn back to D.C. immediately.
不能回去 我得去印度提醒他们
We can't turn back. I gotta get to India to remind them
他们本该是和平主义者
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表