剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
都是我掏腰包给你买♥♥吗
to pay for cocaine that you never paid for?
上大学的时候 记得吗
Back in college, remember that?
记得给酒店清洁工小费
Tip the fucking maids.
你这铁公鸡的习惯都名扬千里了
You're getting a reputation, you know, as a cheapskate.
做你的朋友真是丢人透了
It's embarrassing to be your friend.
这么着吧
I'll tell you what.
我保证给酒店清洁工小费
I'll promise to tip the maids,
只要你保证不跟她们鬼魂
if you promise not to fuck them.
做梦去吧
Get over it.
我向国旗庄严起誓
I pledge allegiance to the flag
发誓效忠于美♥利♥坚♥合众国
of the United States of America...
-我们要去春游了 -去哪
- We are going on a little field trip. - Where?
我只能告诉你们 你们将要吃到
All I can say is, you're gonna have
这辈子吃过的最棒的中餐了
the best chinese food you've ever tasted.
我已经联♥系♥上了她们的家长
I have contacted their parents
到我们家的小屋去接她们
to pick them up at our family's cabin.
-好的 -都安排好了
- Okay. - It is all set.
很好 这是给你的
Good. And this is for you.
这是什么
What is this?
我的外交英译汉手册
My diplomatic English to Chinese manual,
以防万一
in case you need it.
我不会忘记你的付出的
I will not forget this.
我就指望着你别忘呢
I'm sort of counting on that.
我一接到飞行许可
As soon as I get clearance,
就马上起飞回华盛顿 国务卿先生
we'll be wheels up for DC, Mr. Secretary.
挺不错 少校
Sounds good, major.
我能问下您的身体情况吗
Might I ask, how are you feeling?
我很好
I'm fine.
我身体根本没有问题
I never had a medical issue.
我之前骗你是因为你的态度太混账了
I was lying to you because you were being a dick.
希望八月七国首脑会议时还能再见到您
I hope to see you in august for the G7.
少校 起飞吧
Major. Wheels up!
是 先生
Sir.
先生
Uh, sir...
容我直言 以您的年纪
I have to say, for someone your age,
在女人的事情上
when it comes to women--
打电♥话♥给亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Get Alex Talbot on the phone.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你们继续走
Okay, keep going.
在楼梯井门口等着我
Wait for me at the entrance to the stairwell.
这个电♥话♥我必须得接
I got to take this call.
我是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Alex Talbot...
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁啊
Just who the fuck do you think you are?
是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Alex Talbot?
这件事差点就被你搞砸了
You almost torpedoed this whole thing
就因为你向拉贾保证能给他潜水
when you promised Raja a fucking sub--
这不是安全线路
Not a secure line.
一个能潜水的玩具船
A fucking tub toy that you know
你明知道老爸根本不会给他
damn well daddy had no intention of giving him.
茶话会你当时没参加
You weren't at the tea party!
如果我不给它根胡萝卜
The brown bunny was gonna poop his pants
棕兔子绝不会善罢甘休的
if I didn't give him a carrot!
我必须做那个决定
I had to make a call.
你以后不许再做任何决定 明白了吗
You're not making any more calls, you understand?
你是现在地球上最后一个
You're the last guy I want to be
我会把整个事态交给他处理的人
hinging this whole thing on right now.
我以为你说过我们是失散已久的兄弟
I thought you said we were cut from the same cloth.
是说过 那可不是夸你
Yeah, that's not a compliment.
现在 你知道那七个小矮人的行踪吗
Now, do you have eyes on the seven dwarfs?
我正盯着她们呢 怎么了
I'm looking at them right now. Why?
我的天 我的伤糟透了
Oh God. It's a bloody mess!
他们会把我们锁在一屋子里
They're going to lock us in a room
然后把屋子直接埋掉
and throw away the room.
你个臭傻♥逼♥
You fucking idiot!
婚姻就是这德行吗
Is this what marriage is like?
是啊 差不多都这样
Yeah, pretty much.
你是个讨人厌的老巫婆 知道吗
You are a poisonous old witch, do you know that?
你个性无能的操蛋混球
You flaccid little fucker.
说不定我穿上你老妈的睡衣
Well, maybe if I wore your mother's nightgown,
你♥他♥妈♥就能硬起来了
maybe you'd fucking get it up then.
我还真希望我老妈现在在这儿
Well, I wish mother were here now,
因为她没看错你
because she was right about you.
我带你见她那天起 她对你就没看走眼过
She was right about you the day I introduced her to you...
我是美国海军公众事务办公室的
This is Lieutenant Gail Sweet
盖尔·斯威特上尉
with US Navy Public Affairs.
我很荣幸地通知你
It is my pleasure to inform you that
你的前夫 你孩子的父亲
your ex-husband and father to your children,
齐克·蒂尔森少校
Commander Zeke Tilson,
已被找到 人平安无恙
has been found alive and well.
就现在他正在返回他驻舰的途中
He's being evac'd back to his ship as we speak.
这么说他没事了
So he's okay?
他好着呢
He's fine.
就我个人而言 我想告诉你
And on a personal note, I want you to know,
这整件事
this whole experience
很奇怪地拉近了我跟你的距离
has made me feel weirdly closer to you.
好吧 但我不太明白你的意思
Okay. But I'm not sure what you mean.
我是说 考虑到我正怀着孩子
I mean, with everything that's going on with the baby...
你也算是我的家人了
you're sort of family now.
什么孩子
What baby?
顺便问下你♥他♥妈♥到底是哪位
And who the hell are you, anyway?
那我直说吧
So, let me get this straight.
你想把女孩留在这
You want to keep the girls here,
然后让拉贾带走她们 拉她们在电视上游街
and then let Raja come in and parade them around on TV,
把她们变成政♥治♥棋子
and turn them into political pawns?
情况比这个要复杂
It's a little more complicated than that.
但没错 说得差不离
But, yeah, pretty much.
我不敢相信你会这么说 亚历克斯
I cannot believe you are saying this, Alex.
拜托 他就只是想着自己的前程
Please, he's just thinking about his career.
不是 相信我 我也不希望如此
No! Believe me, this is the last thing I want,
但想想大局
but think bigger picture.
想想人类的未来
Think of humanity's greater good.
从那方面想 我真的很无私
In a way, I'm being very selfless.
沃尔特·拉森在利用这些女孩 也在利用你
Walter Larson is using these girls and he is using you.
这些女孩都吓坏了 她们只想回家
These girls are scared and they want to go home!
来吧拉菲克 我们走
Come on, rafiq, we are going.
再见 亚历克斯
Bye, Alex.
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们
Guys. Guys. Guys!
我可以现在打电♥话♥给赵
It's not like I can't call Zhao right now
告诉他计划取消
and tell him the deal's off.
那你就打给赵吧
You know what, you call Zhao.
打啊 然后你就别再假装你是为她们着想
Yeah, then you can stop pretending that you care. Right?
做回你自己吧
Go back to being the man you were.
肤浅 还只以自己为中心
Shallow and self-centered.
如果扎曼继续掌权
If Zaman stays in power,
他会摧毁以色列
he destroys Israel
然后以色列会摧毁巴基斯坦
and then Israel destroys Pakistan.
成千上万的人都会因此而死
We're talking hundreds of thousands of lives.
现在并不能只考虑女孩们
It's not just about the girls!
这么说你是要拯救世界了
Oh, you're trying to save the world?
你是要拯救谁的世界 亚历克斯
Whose world are you trying to save, Alex?
你是想拯救她们的世界吗
Are you trying to save their world?
因为她们的人生马上就要被颠覆了
Because they are human beings whose lives are gonna be destroyed.
也许你只是想拯救你自己
Maybe you're trying to save your world.
等你回到家
The one where you get to go home,
能成为康涅狄格州的大英雄
be a hero in fucking Connecticut.
我不能让你带走她们
I can't let you take them.
不 你可以
Yes, you can.
你会在别人发现我们失踪之前
You are going to let us slip out of here
让我们溜出这里
before anyone knows that we are gone,
然后你会承担放我们走的一切责罚
and you are going to take the blame for letting us leave.
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表