剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
清除以色列犹太复国主义
"to remove the Zionist state.
以色列不是合法国家
"Israel is an illegal entity."
他刚用词是"清除"吗
Did he just say "Remove"?
是的 清除
Yes, "Remove."
他们导弹射程有多远
What are the range on their missiles?
我们刚发现
Well, we've just discovered
他们已经可以打到特拉维夫
they've acquired the ability to reach Tel Aviv.
真♥他♥妈♥棒
Terrific.
今晚 我们创造了历史
"Tonight, we have made history.
明天 我们国家将迎来新的黎明
"Tomorrow, a new day dawns on our nation.
晚安
"Good night.
真♥主♥至大
"God is great."
谢谢 不错
Thank you. Great job.
给我找下她的资料
Get me her details.
以色列总理的电♥话♥
Prime minister of Israel on the line.
老天
Oy.
哥们 我紧张
Oh, dude, I'm really nervous.
我不适合干这个
This isn't my thing, man.
我只会飞过去直接炸 这种任务为什么派我
I just fly jets and blow shit up. Why'd they choose me?
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me, man?
自从炸沉伊朗那批武器运输船
After downing that Iranian arms shipment,
你就出名了 哥们
you're a rock star, brother.
好前程等着你呢
They got plans for you.
除非能免了我的贷款 我才没兴趣
Unless those plans include debt relief, I'm not interested.
好了 伙计
Hey, come on, buddy.
抓紧机会好好表现
This is your chance to shine a light on it.
放轻松 好好当你的阿齐霉素
You just relax and be the Z-Pak.
-你吃啥呢 -抗焦虑药
- What the hell was that? - A Xanax.
你就扯吧 给我点
Oh, hell, yeah. Gimme one of those.
你简直跟开药店似的 哥们
You're like a pharmacy, man.
真♥他♥妈♥喜欢和你搭档飞
Damn, I love flying with you.
说真的 今天糟糕透了
Oh, man, I am having the worst fucking day of my life.
甲板风速20节 可以起飞
20 knots over the deck. Cleared for launch.
批准
Verified.
阿维 我明白你担心什么
Avi, I understand your concern.
阿维 你听我说 不 你先慢着
Avi, please. No, no, slow down.
好吧 我
Okay. I...
我们正在努力弄清楚他到底什么意思
We're in the process of finding out exactly what he meant.
乌尔都语里"清除"可以有十多种意思呢
"Remove" Could mean 10 different things in Urdu.
各种方言什么的 你懂的
You know these tribal languages.
我保证我们不会让事态进展到那步
I promise we will not let that happen.
我一听到消息就给你打电♥话♥
No, as soon as I hear anything, I will call you.
没错我保证 我不是你孙子孙女
Yes, I promise that, unlike your grandchildren,
我保证了就会打电♥话♥
I will call you.
阿维 别那样 先等等
Avi, don't do that. Just wait.
他说除非我们先发制人 不然他亲自开打
He says that unless we launch a preemptive strike, he will.
沃尔特 说话
Walter, talk to me.
总统先生 我正试图
Mr. President, I am in the process
寻找巴基斯坦政♥府♥部门内缓和派人士
of tracking down moderate elements in the Pakistani government.
给我24小时试试非武力途径
Give me 24 hours to find a different way.
我们等不了24小时 总统先生
We don't have 24 hours, Mr. President.
那些武器得立马清除
We need to remove those weapons now.
一听就是个草鸡鹰派
Spoken like a true chicken hawk.
你过分了 沃尔特
You're out of line, Walter.
是吗 我19岁生日前
Am I? I was on the Goddamn roof
还站在该死的屋顶上 保卫最后一架直升机
defending the last chopper out of Saigon
离开西贡
before my 19th birthday.
你19岁忙着诱♥奸♥拉德克利夫学院的妹子吧
When you were 19, you were date-raping Radcliffe girls.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -还是你更爱哈佛的嫩男啊
- Fuck you. - Or was it Harvard boys?
好在你鸡♥巴♥小得牙签一样
Lucky for you, your prick was so small,
人家都不好意思起诉你
they didn't have the heart to press charges.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Fuck you! - Fuck you!
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -够了
- Fuck you! - Enough!
你俩什么毛病
What is it with you two?
他先开始的
He started it.
我需要情报
I need better information!
能决胜的情报
I need a tie breaker!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去找菜单来
Grab the menu book,
再不喂饱这帮饿死鬼
'cause these hungry little beasts need to be fed
他们得把地球都炸了
or they're gonna blow up the planet.
该死
Oh, shit.
就是这个 太棒了
Oh, yeah, mamacita .
这可是金不换的情报
This shit is solid gold.
这下能去巴黎了
I want Paris for this!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你也睡不着吗
Uh... you couldn't sleep either?
我就说你是中情局的
You are CIA. I knew it!
哈桑叔叔 听我解释 我得给我爸发封传真
Uncle Hasan, I can explain. I had to fax my dad.
我太想家了 天哪
I get homesick! Oh, God!
住手 该死 好疼
Stop, God damn it! That hurts!
-该死 -不好意思 这他妈是闹什么呢
- Damn it! -I'm sorry. What the fuck is going on?
他要打我
He's attacking me!
当地线人刚发来了
This medical file on Umair Zaman
这份乌马尔·扎曼的病例
just came in from a source on the ground,
亚历克斯·塔尔伯特发的
Alex Talbot.
-这人是谁 -使♥馆♥的一个低级别员工
- Who's he? - He's a low-level embassy guy.
参与净水项目 疟疾防治什么的
He works on clean water, malaria projects-- stuff like that.
你的人吗 沃尔特
One of your guys, Walter?
没听说过
Never heard of him.
是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Alex Talbot.
这么说是外交官身份的中情局特工吗
So he's CIA under diplomatic cover?
不 他申请过两次
No. He applied twice,
都没有通过 因为我们怀疑他
and we rejected him 'cause there were concerns
无法承受暴♥力♥审讯
he wouldn't hold up well under enhanced interrogation.
他现在还不是给你送情报了
Well, he's working for you now.
为国家担着性命之忧发了这个
He risked life for country to get us this.
总共30页 这是第三页
This is page three of 30.
这...这份文件还没传完
This-- This is incomplete.
传送意外终止
Well, transmission ended abruptly.
我们正努力定位来电号♥码
We're trying to pinpoint the phone number now.
有人不喜欢泰国菜吗
Does anybody object to Thai food?
-老天 -想吃那个圈出来
- Jesus. - Just circle which one.
第二页的摘要
The summary, page two.
扎曼曾在十多年前
Zaman's been treated for episodes of
因妄想症及人格障碍接受过治疗
delusion and personality disorder going back a decade.
曾经历过全面的精神崩溃
He suffered a full psychotic break.
-这就是你要的制胜关键 -这怎么能算
- There's your tie breaker! - How is that a tie breaker?
这男的是个精神病
The man is psychotic and
而且核武就在他的控制下
he's got his finger on the button.
我承认这问题让人担忧 总统先生
While I admit that is cause for concern, Mr. President,
但答案是不挑起全球战争
the answer is not to start global war.
皮尔斯 执行你的计划
Pierce, set your plan in motion.
天呐
Good Lord.
我觉得你在犯下大错 总统先生
I think you're making a big mistake, Mr. President.
我们剑走偏锋
We're going rogue.
替我联♥系♥三军情报局的老朋友哈龙·拉贾
Get me in touch with my old friend Haroon Raja in the ISI.
如果我们要避免这场灾难
If we have any hope of averting armageddon,
就得靠两面三刀的巴基老狐狸了
that two-faced Paki weasel is it.
两面三刀的巴基佬
Two-faced Paki weasel.
别当面叫他两面三刀的巴基佬
But-- you-- don't call him a two-faced Paki weasel.
-当然不会 -那就好
- No, no, of course not. - Okay.
阿维
Avi.
天呐
Oh, man.
阿普唑仑开始起效了
The Xanax is starting to kick in!
等等 不对
Wait a second, this can't be right.
我们的攻击目标
Our target's right in the middle of
在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的居民区中♥央♥
a residential district in Islamabad.
对 起飞前已经确认过了
Yeah. Went over that in pre-flight.
我要再确认一遍 飞行控制中心
I'm gonna reconfirm. Flight Op!
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表